UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My weeks !!

2 posters

Go down

My weeks !! Empty My weeks !!

Post by Kévyn L. Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:56 pm

13/01/2015 - 20/01/2015
Hi everyone, or hi you alone before your computer. My name is Kevyn Lemaitre and I am in first year of STAPS. I had my BAC to the correction but who I got sheet. I make this topic because I think my teacher wants to know what I do when I'm not in her class. This weekend I have not played since the game has been postponed but that does not matter because it allowed me to conclude with my new girlfriend. Go good week and take care of you.

20/01/2015 - 27/01/2015
Hi everyone, or Hi you always alone in front of your computer. Today we will talk mainly football. I play football since I was 3 and a half years, no need to tell you that football has an important place in my life. Since I arrived in Charente I play in Cognac. That makes 5 years in January. This year I'm playing with adults because I upgraded and I am between Team 1 and Team 2. I have always played a central defender but this year my coach made me play at right defender. This weekend so I played with the team 2 and we won 1-0. I set a goal that was disallowed for an inexistent offside but the most important was the victory. My girlfriend came to see me play, for sure it is the right !! Go good week and take care of you.

Kévyn L.

Back to top Go down

My weeks !! Empty Re: My weeks !!

Post by Admin Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:38 am

The same girlfriend that you finished with last week or a different one?

btw I'm a "him".
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Kévyn L. Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:02 am

Yes it's the same girlfriend.

27/01/2015 - 03/02/2015
Hi everyone, this week has been rather quiet. Swimming has been tiring but hey this is not different from other weeks. This weekend all the matches of the Midwest Football League have been canceled because the land was banned because of the rain that fell throughout the week. So I played half of a friendly match with my team because then the coach of the team 1 was asked to do a friendly match with them and it is for this reason that I have played that one half with my team. During the match with the team 1 I made an assist. Finally to finish my weekend I watched the Super Bowl XLIX but I was disappointed because I was for the Seattle Seahawks. Good week and take care of you.

Kévyn L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum