UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ted: Isabel Allende: Tales of passion

2 posters

Go down

Ted: Isabel Allende: Tales of passion Empty Ted: Isabel Allende: Tales of passion

Post by Alexiane Sénéchaud Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:25 pm

Isabel Allende is a storytell who's inspired by themes which keep coming up in real life: Justice, loyality,violence, death.
At the begining, by an example, she wants to demonstrate that people who follow their passions have got a real life.Wherewas the other are just boring. Passionate people move the world, they have a goal, an ambition. She's got a goal: Thanks to this booksshe denounce the abuse and the prostitution of africanwomen, inequality between men and women, the incapabilty of people to plaid in good actions.
She's revolted by wester young where we call feminist. It's an insult. Feminist was never been sexy. They don't move, they are just "bimbo" as she tells.
By rewarding illustrations, she wants to prove that the world could be change with feminine energy in the management of the world. Men have focus on benefits and power. They create violence. The women focus on humans causes.
The world will be could thanks to this equity.

Alexiane Sénéchaud

Back to top Go down

Ted: Isabel Allende: Tales of passion Empty Re: Ted: Isabel Allende: Tales of passion

Post by Admin Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:57 am

I think it's easy to preach that because men have the power, I wonder if in reality it's really those in power that focus on "benefits and power" and whether if roles were reversed that women would also perpetuate their power. I'm not saying that I agree with the injustice that exists for women - I don't but I'm not sure it's sex as much as power itself.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Ted: Isabel Allende: Tales of passion Empty Re: Ted: Isabel Allende: Tales of passion

Post by Alexiane Sénéchaud Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:19 pm

Yes of course. She globalizes the situation. A woman in management want have more power, like a man. Otherwise she would have never wanted her position.
But, in her life she saw their battered woman. She listened their stories and help them. She was been expatriate a family of 9 children.The mother has delivered of strength of twins then raped, while her husband looked and killed after the scene with babies.
She enounces few examples like that during her speech. She saw men take the power on women and children.
In my opinion i think when we are so invested by a cause like this, it's impossible to be objective all the time.

Alexiane Sénéchaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum