UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

+7
marinealbertpieri
Emma Herry
Eloïse B
Salomé P.
Aurélie Leclerc
Admin
WANG RUI
11 posters

Go down

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Empty Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

Post by WANG RUI Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:28 am

What do you think of the new movie "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" which will be on release this month  ?
It is inspired by the book of the same name by J. K. Rowling about the magical creatures in the Harry Potter universe.

ALL the Harry Potter fans, will you go to the cinema?

Here is the link of the official website: http://www.fantasticbeasts.com/

WANG RUI

Back to top Go down

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Empty Re: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

Post by Admin Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:41 pm

I'm looking forward to it even if it has moved away from it's English base.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Empty Re: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

Post by Aurélie Leclerc Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:05 pm

I didn't watch it but i can't wait !!!!!!
I mean Harry Potter made my childhood and my teenage years !
I'm sooo excited about this movie :-D

Aurélie Leclerc

Back to top Go down

Post by Salomé P. Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:17 pm

I'm not a real fan of Harry Potter univers. Of course i like it but i only read one entire book of the entire serie. I appreciate the movies and the univers cause magic is always attractiv for me.
But anyway i'm excited too cause each time a movie like that, whith big univers creation, big budget is gonna be presented we can be sure that the quality will be there for sure!

Salomé P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloïse B Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:11 am

I looove HP and really really wanna see this movie, I just can't find the time !! I'm sure it's good Wink

Eloïse B

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Herry Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:52 am

The movie is really great!! I really like Harry Potter (the books better than the movies) and the univers is almost the same. But new caracters with a new whole stories is so much fun.
I really liked this movies and I hope there will be more of it!!
I can only tell you one more time to go to the theater to watch it.

Emma Herry

Back to top Go down

Post by marinealbertpieri Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:54 am

I saw the movie this sunday and it was really amazing, i'm a real fan of HP and i was not deceived at all !!! All codes of Harry Potter univers have been respected.
It does not relate too much to the over movies, and the main actor (Eddie Redmayne) is very handsome ! Wink
The sets and special effects are equal to the other films. Again J.K. R. create an absolutely unique universe and proves to us that his imagination is limitless.
Sincerely I recommend it! Smile

marinealbertpieri

Back to top Go down

Post by Romane Aubinel Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:06 am

I saw the movie Sunday, and I found it great! The main quality of fantastic beats is to have realized that the young audience of Harry Potter grew up and so here we are presented with the first film in the new saga much much more wall and adult that HP was at the wizarding school or even the Chamber of secrets. More the film progresses more get into the spectacular, the awesome and the magic. The special effects are very well done

Romane Aubinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathilde L Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:09 am

Sounds really good, I'm going to watch it soon !

Mathilde L

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandre Baudet Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:25 am

I watched this movie on tuesday evening and I really love this one ! We find harry Potter’s universe with the sound track and the different characters like Grindelwald, Dumbledore (but we don't see him).
The story and the scenario are very interesting, this is not a copy of Harry Potter. The characters (Norbert, Jacobs..) are endearing. The movie lasts 2h10 but we don't see the time passing.
The special effects are awesome, they seems natural. I recommend it !

I would end up with this phrase Smile
"Oh Jacob what did you do today ? Oh I was in a suitcase..."

Alexandre Baudet

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:39 pm

I understand that the M1 class (well some of them) went to see it on Sunday - they told me that the best part was Jamel going with them.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamel O Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:14 pm

Admin wrote:I understand that the M1 class (well some of them) went to see it on Sunday - they told me that the best part was Jamel going with them.
Laughing Laughing

Really ? they said that ? I paid Pop Corn it's maybe for that i'm sure Smile but it was a pleasure to share time with M1.

Well, this movie is very cool in 3D, the story is pretty nice, less than Harry Potter but more than other movies i recommand you to watch this movie John !

Jamel O
Jamel O

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Leclerc Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:52 am

I loved this movie !
Ok ok first I'm a HUUUUGE fan of Harry Potter ! Since the first book until today !
But this one is great ! First : I love the period ! 20's are great for clothing, music and style (ok for social it's another story...)
then : the movie is great ! the scenario is interesting, it's not a reboot, characters are great and sweet and fo the first and only time ever : the 3D is worthy !

I was so happy and felt so good watching it Very Happy Now I just can't wait for my brothers to watch it so we could fangirling together Very Happy

Aurélie Leclerc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down