UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5th Topic - Music

+27
Nolwenn Lannuel
Louis Wozniak
Jean-Baptiste Pasquier
Pierre-OlivierGROS
RomainChassat12
Simon ALBERT
Sylvain Person
Da silva Julien
Martin BALQUET
Briant Amandine
Laura FOURCHAUD
Fabien Roger
Kevin Thiebault
simon toulat
ludwig chamouleau
thibault toulat
Evelyne ADOHI
Océane GERMAIN FOURNIER
Beaufrère Angélique
Noëlie TESTON
Marty SAMAR
Alexandre Dang
Yann Roland
Fanny Hamon
LASSINA COULIBALY
Chaufouraux Nicolas
Admin
31 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

5th Topic - Music - Page 2 Empty Re: 5th Topic - Music

Post by Jean-Baptiste Pasquier Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:44 pm

Hi Mr. Cox,

I listen to music every day only when I am in my car or when I am with my friends. I listen all styles of music : electro, rap, rock ... but I prefer mainly french musics and french artists.
Also, I often listen to music with spotify because it proposes playlists according to the hours of the days, what i want to listen or according to mt mood.
The music is a way to relax, to think about nothing and to forget our problems.

Happy holidays,
See you soon,
Jean-Baptiste Pasquier

Jean-Baptiste Pasquier

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Wozniak Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:10 pm

Hi mister Cox,

I really like music, mostly because I think that it has an impact on our moods. For example, I usually listen classic music when I have headaches, Electro to motivate me, or Jazz when I want a romantic evening (if you know what I mean)…
I like a lot of musical styles, so i’ll say those I do not like ! I’m very difficult with all rap, I just like some special songs. Same for hardrock.
I went to a festival where i saw Rodrigo y Gabriela, Parov Stellar and Chinese Men, that was awesome.

Have nice holidays !

LW

Louis Wozniak

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolwenn Lannuel Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:14 pm

Hello John,

I write the note on the music even if it's too late. I hope that after the reading of my e-mail, you will be nice... a little.

So.. about the music : for a long time, I was without musical genre. I listened to every music types, except the metal which I don't really appreciate. However, since a few years, I have a preference for the rap (US or French). I learnt to like the US rap worldwide of the basketball. Concerning the French rap, I'm very inspired by the artists who sing of the "rap with text". I like analyzing what they say, to find plays on words. I like the rhymes, the shocking sentences which stay in memory thanks to the alliterations. At the moment, I listen to Bigflo and Oli, Georgio and Nekfeu a lot. I was to see both brothers and Nekfeu at Francofolies of La Rochelle.

The music allows me to evacuate all the tensions. By listening to my iPod, or in the car, I escape, I think of nothing else. It's a real remedy and I think that I would have difficulty to live without.

Have a good Christmas,
Nolwenn

Nolwenn Lannuel

Back to top Go down

Post by raphael aguilar Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:24 pm

Hi Mister Cox,

I listen to music very often during the day. During trips by car, with friends, at a party and in the evening before going to bed at night. I like all styles of music so I listen mainly to the radio (NRJ, FUN ...). I listen to the music I want depending on the time of day. The music is used to relax.

Happy holidays,
Raphael AGUILAR

raphael aguilar

Back to top Go down

Post by manon devault Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:51 pm

Hi Mister Cox,

I do not spend a single day without listening to any music.
Since I had my Ipod in college, I no longer separate from it. I like listening to music when I wait for the bus, in my car, when I am at home I always put the music (I hate the silence). I also listen to music in the shower, in my bed at night before falling asleep.

I listen to all the style of music, as long as the rhythm is lively. Except the metal, I struggle with the voices Wink
I saw in concert Mika, Dionysos. I was also at the Garo Rock this year and I could see X ambassador (it's my favorite), Muse (real show men) and Synapson.

The music calms me and allows me to escape from this world when it does not go. It happens that the music raises me morality and motivates me to go out. I love dancing whether it is at home or at night so I can not do without music.

Merry Christmas rendeer santa and Happy New Year 2017 cheers

Bye

Manon Devault

manon devault

Back to top Go down

Post by Abou hagar Mohamed Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:05 pm

The music is a present thing in our daily life, in advertisements, in movies, radio. There is various music, for example the rap, the jazz, the classic. For me the music is representative, it represents the feeling of the singer, and make feel things to the people who listens to the song. The music can put us in several different feelings, enjoyment, sadness, nervousness. She allows the people to express itself and to give their feeling or their notices to several things, that she is political or not. She can mark a generation and call back(remind) a memory(souvenir) or a precise moment of our life, and be a latest fad, an example: beattles, or michael Jackson, king of the pop I I appreciate(estimate) the just music in the evening because it puts me in a good mood otherwise generally gets his(her,its) me a migraine.

Abou hagar Mohamed

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandre POIRIER Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:21 pm

Hello mister Cox,

Since I was young I always listent music. I love heard some musics when I go to school, when I wake up, during a travel in the car, before a game and a lot of other moments. I listen different type of music like french rap, us rap, but I listen a lot of type of music too, like the music of the 80' during a party, I think that the atmosphere is awesome. But I prefer listen rap during the rest of the Journey for different things. I love the US rap because I really like the instrumental of the music.
I prefer the music for the years 90' and 2000, with some guys like Dr DRE, Jay Z, Snoop Dog, Nas and others.
Since a little time, I enjoy listen some French rap. Some of this songs are really interresting because the lyrics are very very research. The meaning of the sounds are really cool.
I thinks that music is a sort a power, you can pass a message in some songs, music can regroup people. Music is a sort of loophole of the reality of life.

I'm sorry for the late of my answer, I'm confused.

Good Holidays and I hope you enjoyed you're your fest.

Alexandre POIRIER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2