UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

topic of the week: serie

+17
Antonin Soullard
Lesage juliette
Sarah Lepetit
Romaric Nadaud
evann
benoit devaine
Geoffrey LABBE
JOUREAU Corentin
Amandine Burlier
Amandine Devoyon
Kevin B
Thomas Goursaud
Paul Spagnol
pilard
Manon Chabanas Defrance
amandine rousseau
caute.suzy
21 posters

Go down

topic of the week: serie Empty topic of the week: serie

Post by caute.suzy Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:04 pm

Today, I will talk about of the serie which name " orange is the new black". This is the story of many women who are in a prison at Litchfield. The principal character  is Peaper Cheapman. She is in prison because she had transport illegaly drug's with her girlfriend, Alex, everywhere.

caute.suzy

Back to top Go down

topic of the week: serie Empty Re: topic of the week: serie

Post by amandine rousseau Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:09 pm

Hello
I'll talk about a series called Chicago med. This is a new series, which has just begun. This series looks a lot like Grays anatomy, it happens in a hospital.

amandine rousseau

Back to top Go down

Post by Manon Chabanas Defrance Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:46 pm

hello, today I watch a serie "The simpsons" I watched the episode where he elected Trump to power. The simpson have imagined the future of the USA by elected this president. A serie "the simpsons" remains my favorite.

Manon Chabanas Defrance

Back to top Go down

Post by pilard Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:18 am

Hello
Today, i watch the serie grey's anatomy. I like this serie and I am looking at the eleven season. The principal character is meredith grey but others characters are very important olso. So there are a lot of story in one episode

pilard

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Spagnol Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:34 pm

on your advice i continue to watch the season one of viking and, I will not lie, i like it. To write on this forum , i have watched the episode 5 in VOSTFR. in this episode the Jarl Haraldson attack Ragnar. He is seriously hurt, but he is saved by his friend Floki. Rollo, Ragnar brother's, is captured and torture by the Jarl.

Paul Spagnol

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Goursaud Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:23 pm

Hello !
The 100, season 1 episode 1
A station situated in the space, decides to send 100 young people on an irradiated earth where the man does not live there any more for 97 years. They are a big hope. The trajectory of their flight goes astray and they do not land in the good zone, and thus far from reserves. They make malheuresement matte that certain people survived all the same.

Thomas Goursaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin B Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:58 pm

Hello everybody ! I watched the first episode of the first season of " Orange is the new black". It's the story of a woman who goes to prison, she went to the prison of her own free will. However, the jail look likes hell Twisted Evil ! Lot of misadventures happens to him in this weird place. To be continued ... Very Happy

Kevin B

Back to top Go down

Post by Amandine Devoyon Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:25 pm

I will talk about the first episod about the season 3 about the Flash, Barry Allen is a main character and he is a speedster. In this first eposod.He returned in time to save his mother thanks to his speed but in this new reality with his mother, he begins to forget his old life as he uses his speed so he will decide to go back and change nothing.

Amandine Devoyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Amandine Burlier Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:43 am

Hello, today I will talk about Grey's Anatomy. I like this serie because there are a lot of stories with the patients of the Seattle Hospital and the doctors, unexpected events and I like too medical stages. My favourite character is Meredith Grey because she's a talented doctor and she has a love story with Dereck Sheppered. It's a serie where there are a lot of emotions when we watch it. We can laught, cry, feel depressed or cheer in one episode.

Amandine Burlier

Back to top Go down

Post by JOUREAU Corentin Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:50 pm

I'm going to tell you about Grays anatomy. It's a nice series that happens in a hospital where there is always a lot of trouble either between doctors or patients. There are several main characters but the whole story revolves around a single character.

JOUREAU Corentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoffrey LABBE Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:58 pm

Hello,
I will tell you about the Arrow series in which one can follow the adventures of Oliver Queen, a judge in his hometown after surviving a shipwreck and surviving 5 years on a desert island. I love this series because it contains all the styles: action, ...

Geoffrey LABBE

Back to top Go down

Post by benoit devaine Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:09 pm

hello , i will talk about of the serie smallville , It's a serie that tells the life of superman, the main character is clark kent, his main power is to run fast but he loses all power with the kryptonite. This friends are lana lang , chloé sullivan, lex luthor.

benoit devaine

Back to top Go down

Post by evann Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:38 pm

well i had no idea of what to watch , so i whatch the first serie of Viking and it's really atractive . the caracters are interesing rollo the brother of ragnar of expemple we never know If he will betray his brother or not .
the fact of the religion is really present is interesing too . in fact evrybody got their own god and this permit us to relativize on it . a lot of times in the serie they ask themself if god does really existe and maybe if gods had never existed, the worl would suffer less..

to meditate

evann

Back to top Go down

Post by Romaric Nadaud Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:36 pm

I watch (again) the first episode of the first season of The Flash
It's the story of a young men who is victim of the explosion of a particle accelerator and he will discover his new power (speed) during this first episode

Romaric Nadaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Lepetit Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:20 pm

This week, I watched the episode 1 of season 1 of Orange is a new black. Several people told me it was a good serie. Indeed, the story is interesting : Piper Chapman, the main character is incarcered in a prison to have transporting a suitcase of money from a drug traffic organized by her former girlfriend. While she had made her life and lived happily with her fiancé she will have to face the difficult life of the prison.

Sarah Lepetit

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesage juliette Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:35 pm

Season 3 episode 15: all on the bridge
Of anatomy Grey 
In this episode there was a big accident of ferry 4 intern: georges karef izzy and mérédithe is called to go to look after the largest number of on-the-spot people. Yang stay at the hospital is for a big piece of news announced in mérédithe. On the place of the drama Karef save a pregnant woman who remains unknown. Izzy a girl operate the head of a man thanks to a drill and mérédith find who has follows him everywhere at the end the episode one of the victims of the accident grow unintentionally mérédithe in the water this one drowns itself having tried to take out from there.

Lesage juliette

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonin Soullard Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:56 pm

As a true brutal man, I continue to watch Vikings's series, beacause she is cool, there's nothing to say about that. Now in this episode 2 of the 1st season, it's a little bit boring, there's always Ragnar and his son to the "thing" and nothing of really intersting happen. But there is always blood and fights, so it's always cool.

Antonin Soullard

Back to top Go down

Post by Martins Paolo Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:02 pm

I watched episode 2 of Vikings' season 1. Following a meeting, Ragnar, Rollo and Floki find themselves accompanied by Viking warriors in search of the lands of the west. On board their drakkar, they encounter unrestrained waters but eventually find a land, it is the northeast of England, known as the kingdom of Northumbria. The Vikings find a monastery and plunder the place by massacring the monks, keeping only a handful alive, who will be taken away as slaves. One of the monks named Athlestan speaks the language of the Vikings and is therefore kept alive under the order of Ragnar. Filled with slaves and booty, the drakkar takes the way back to Kattegat.
This episode il a little boring, the action only arrives at the end

Martins Paolo

Back to top Go down

Post by Moinet Cassandra Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:05 am

I watched the two first episodes of Orange is the new black with some friends. I really liked it, it was very interesting and original : it's unusual to see à serie about woman's prison. it's makes me want to watch the rest.
Sorry for the late i forget to do it.

Moinet Cassandra

Back to top Go down

Post by MarineLapouze Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:07 pm

I looked at the series gossip girl, in the first episode we can perceive young rich teenagers (thanks to their parents). A young person of Brooklyn (who has average incomes). This boy is called Dan and he perceives Serena the most popular girl of Constance (their high school). He becomes in a row love-struck of her.

MarineLapouze

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Goursaud Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:01 am

The 100, season 1 epidode 2 : Sign of life
After succeeding in surviving his blessings, the chancellor learns of the supposed death of his son. The council of l'Arche begins to fight with the fact that more than 200 people will have to be defeated so that the Ark can survive another six months. In a council vote, the vote is tight and the chancellor abstains. This action will not condemn 200, but 300 people to be shot in ten days, unless Abigail discovers a way to contact the surface. In the midst of this, Raven, a zero-gravity mechanic, discovers that the 100 were sent to Earth (a secret of the Ark's population), and is recruited by Abigail to repair a dropping capsule to ground. Meanwhile, on Earth, Clarke is back with his group; She lost Jasper, but learns that he was caught by possible survivors of nuclear war, as the group qualified as "Native". Clarke leaves with Wells, Finn, Bellamy, and one of his group to rescue Jasper. They find him tied to a tree, with a trap beneath him. After pushed back a panther, the group returns to the camp with Jasper. Bellamy takes the panther meat and forces the 100 to exchange their bracelets for food. However, Clarke managed to keep his own. Seeing the bracelets turn off one after the other, the Ark believes they are dead.
Back on Earth, a Native watches the 100 in the darkness above the camp.

Thomas Goursaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Joaquin Bachelier Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:43 pm

The serie i watched is American Horror Story, so, i'm goign to talk to the begining of the season 1.
In this first season, a family decide to move in an other house after the husband (Ben) got cheated his wife (Vivien) with an Customer. But, what he didn't know by moving in this house, it's the house is haunted.

Joaquin Bachelier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum