UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ambre et Romain

Go down

Ambre et Romain Empty Ambre et Romain

Post by romainteulé Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:08 pm

We chose the city of Edinburgh as it is a beautiful city with a great university. We chose the master "physical activity for health". We chose this because this activity is very demanded in the professional world and it is an area that we particularly like .
Physical inactivity has been recognised as a pandemic and is a global public health issue. This exciting new MSc will enhance knowledge and understanding of this field, and will contribute to building workforce capacity in this area.
The programme draws on the health sciences of psychology, physiology and epidemiology, and on both research and practice to provide you with a thorough knowledge and awareness of the role of physical activity in improving and maintaining health.
The programme is designed to provide academic training at a postgraduate level for recent graduates and the existing national and international workforce.

Tuition fees are:

For the accommodation there is plenty of airBNB. The dwellings are cheap for foreigners in the united kingdom. About 300-400 euros a monthly rent.

The interest of this city is that there are many students and things to do. The city is dynamic and for a fan of rugby it is a typical city for this sport with the big stadium and all the pub or have it can drink a shot.
More this master is really good for this specialized and progress in English.

For the way I choice the plane for BORDEAUX-EDIMBOURG and for go to BORDEAUX i choice blablacar cost less than train, about 10 dollars.

To finish I think that the master in the united kingdom is a good experience and it is professionalizing for the future because speaking English is really important these days to find a job.

Romain et Ambre

romainteulé

Back to top Go down

Ambre et Romain Empty Re: Ambre et Romain

Post by romainteulé Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:09 pm

Ambre et Romain Captur10

romainteulé

Back to top Go down