UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game of thrones WEEK 3

3 posters

Go down

Game of thrones WEEK 3 Empty Game of thrones WEEK 3

Post by Claire Dessales Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:44 pm

I has to find a moment to watch an episode of Game Of Thrones this week- end, it was very hard because I worked. But, this Sunday morning, I watched a new episode of my favorite serie, I watched the episode n°9. Once I begin to watch it, I don't want to stop. In this episode, Stannis Baratheon come at the gates of Port-Real. Thanks to Varys, Tyrion puts in place his strategy to repulse the numerous men and the fleet, while the Queen prepares for the state of siege, for fear of knowing her young son Joffrey on the battlefield.
I was tired when I watched this episode, that's why it was very hard to stay concentrated and to understand everything, but I succeeded.
I can't wait to begin the next season...

Claire Dessales

Back to top Go down

Game of thrones WEEK 3 Empty Re: Game of thrones WEEK 3

Post by LAPOUDGE Victorine Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:43 pm

I will speack about the second episod to Grame of Trones. I find that begame more interesting, because who undesterdand step by step there are many places with its Kings.
We knew Ned Stark and Robert Baratheon and their families by the first episod, and in the second we meet the group of Khal Drogo (Dothraki) who receive his futur wife (who is Daenerys Viserys, came with her brother). We learn more on the Lannister, like the Queen Cersei and her brother Jaime have sex together. In this moment, Bran Stark who is one of the youngest sons of Ned et Catelyn Stark, see them by climbing a wall, and gets caught. For his defense, Jaime Lannister push Bran out. Bran fall in the ground and he's in a coma. His mother watch over him days and nigths. But the Bran's fall arouses suspicions about Lannister.
That is one of important scene on this episod.

LAPOUDGE Victorine

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor LE MONTREER Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:27 pm

I have watch a lot of episode this week, i'm in the last episode of the first season! For me it's the best episode of this season. The biggest event is the dead of Ned Stark, killing by the new king Joffrey ( Baratheon... maybe a Lannister ).
I hate Joffrey, the reaction of Joffrey is atroce..
Sansa is in a bad position, his only way to survive!

Victor LE MONTREER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down