UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why dogs ?

+12
Angélique
Noémie Pieruccioni
Morais.Cécilia
Maïa HERVE
Morgane HEURTEUX LEFEVRE
Elise HIROUX
ClaytonThibeaud
Admin
Loris SEDEAUD
Aurélie Mertz
Candy Kouadio
Julie Stoerkler
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why dogs ?             - Page 2 Empty Re: Why dogs ?

Post by Morais.Cécilia Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:43 pm

Julie Stoerkler wrote:
Morais.Cécilia wrote:I don't have dog but I love my baby cat, and I could not take her. Her name is "Biscotte" she's soooooo cute !!! I also have a goldfish, he's soon 12 years old ... It's a very big fish now he looks like a "koi fish". I would love to have a dog but I don't have time to take care of it. I am not a fan of small dogs but I love big dogs like German shepherd, Husky, Akita, Pitbull...

You put a photo of your cat ! It's true he is so cuuuuuute  ! Embarassed

Like you, I prefer big dogs, but not Pitbull ^^

Why you don't like pitbull ? Nevertheless the pitbull have a head so cute !!

Morais.Cécilia
Morais.Cécilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Angélique Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:55 pm

Loris SEDEAUD wrote:
Candy Kouadio wrote:Because I lovvvvve the dog of my brother !!! So cuuute Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I haven't animals because my father didn't want Crying or Very sad  ! But when I was young I've had one hamster (Kimberly) and one mouse (Anissa). And between cat and dog I prefer a dog Smile and you Julie ?

Kimberly Shocked
I understand why you spend your weekend at the Santon Rolling Eyes

Julie :
Dogs x100
Cats are a bit of bastards...

" Cats are a bit of bastards" IT'S SO FALSE !!!!! I hate dogs ! They smell bad, we must go for they walk. I prefer cats ! They are so cute, so cuddly ... It's categorical : I love and I prefer cats I love you I love you I love you And more specifically Angora cats like my cat " CHIPIE", she's so beautiful ! :

Why dogs ?             - Page 2 17439810
Angélique
Angélique

Back to top Go down

Post by MU Jiejie Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:09 pm

I love dogs and cats, the cute ones. When I see their pictures of my friends on social media, I really want to have one. However, when I take seriously about it, I hold back. Because it's a responsibility for you. He/She is your family and you have to take care of him/her. And I don't know if I have enough time and patience to do that.
But one day, I will/must have a dog or a cat!

MU Jiejie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxime SABOUREAU Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:26 pm

Haha I like this subject Smile As you may know I have a dog (Dat fat dog on my picture) ! His name is Lou because he's as fierce as a wolf... I rather like dogs than cats because, to my mind, they're more affectionnate than cats. Moreover, cats don't really care about us, they're like laying on sofa, sleeping all the time... they're boring as F.
Maxime SABOUREAU
Maxime SABOUREAU

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlène Deslandes Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:32 pm

My mother doesn't like dogs and cats. So I've never been able to convince her to buy or adopt one. But I succeeded in getting a fish one day ! (I know it's not really fun ...) Now that I live alone, in my flat, I think I won't buy one. Because it would be unhappy in a small space. And I'm never here ... Without my presence, it would be sad !! Maybe one day, I hope I will have a dog and a cat with a biiiig garden Wink

Charlène Deslandes

Back to top Go down

Post by Elise HIROUX Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:45 pm

You're wrong John. I post you two photos of my cat, Isis. One when she was a kitten and one now. She's too cut. Smile  cat

Why dogs ?             - Page 2 Img_2810
Why dogs ?             - Page 2 Img_7210
Elise HIROUX
Elise HIROUX

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxime SABOUREAU Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:00 pm

Angélique wrote:

" Cats are a bit of bastards" IT'S SO FALSE !!!!! I hate dogs ! They smell bad, we must go for they walk. I prefer cats ! They are so cute, so cuddly ... It's categorical : I love and I prefer cats I love you I love you I love you And more specifically Angora cats like my cat " CHIPIE", she's so beautiful ! :

Why dogs ?             - Page 2 17439810

Haha Chipie looks like she's very angry but she's still cute Smile Yes it's true dogs could smell sometimes but if you care about them, like washing them every months, it's fine ! Mostly when they're "appartment-dogs". Regarding the cats, what I don't really like about them, it's their poo and pee odours. Even if they do it on a cat litter, it stinks a lot. I could puke if I smell a cat odour.
Maxime SABOUREAU
Maxime SABOUREAU

Back to top Go down

Post by TATIANA PICQ Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:39 pm

My favourite animals are dogs Smile You can find below a picture of my dog, her name is Ruby and she will be 5 years old on May 22nd. <3 Why dogs ?             - Page 2 Wp_20110
TATIANA PICQ
TATIANA PICQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum