UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who? Why? What?

+26
Jordan CTR
benjizamb
Zeph
Yannis Durand
Aurelien Lavauzelle
Jules plard
Morgan Landry
Sallee Jean
Amélie Duverger
Dylan Sourbé
Paul Coffier
massé styven
lilian
Mateo Leger
Tseng-Qun Gian
MaximeBelaidi
Johan Mary
Boismorand Victoria
kevin hilson
Julia Ceaux
BOUILLON Paul
Mathilde BAJON
CONIO Luigi
CHAVAGNAT Louis
GENTILHOMME Benjamin
Admin
30 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who? Why? What? Empty Who? Why? What?

Post by Admin Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:46 pm

This is the thread for writing about the first week's topic. It's simple. You have to introduce yourself a little and say why have you chosen STAPS? Why Angouleme? and What you would like to study in English during the course? 50 to 100 words.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Who? Why? What? Empty First Week

Post by GENTILHOMME Benjamin Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:25 pm

I am repeating, so since last year nothing has changed.
I am still in my first year, and I am always amazed by my name being Benjamin. Naturally I am now 19 years old.
I chose to study in STAPS last year because I want to be an EPS teacher. I am in Angoulême because we have no choice, the students of Charente-Maritime must come here for STAPS.

GENTILHOMME Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Who? Why? What? Empty Re: Who? Why? What?

Post by CHAVAGNAT Louis Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:21 pm

Hello , my name is Louis Chavagnat and I am 19 years old. The last year I was in a first year of engineering school , INSA Toulouse but I don't very like it. So this year I have chosen STAPS because I love science and all sports. I went to Angoulême because when you are a student in Charente Maritime , you must go only in this STAPS. In this course, I would like to study more vocabulary.

CHAVAGNAT Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by CONIO Luigi Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:12 pm

Hello,my name is Luigi CONIO and I am 18 years old.I was born in Royan in Charente Maritime.
The last years I was in Angoulême for my terminal and this year I am in STAPS at Angoulême too.
I practice rugby since 11 years in Royan and after in SAXV.I have choose STAPS in Angoulême because I love sport and like this I can play rugby in SAXV.During the course I would like to learn a lot of vocabulary that we can use all day in other county.

CONIO Luigi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathilde BAJON Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:32 pm

Hello ! My name is Mathilde BAJON and i'm 17 years old. I know for at least 5 years that I want to go to STAPS to be an EPS teacher. Why Angoulême ? Because I have only 20 minutes to come here on car from where I live. In this english class, I would like to learn more vocubalary and turn of phrase in order to speak english fluently.

Mathilde BAJON

Back to top Go down

Post by BOUILLON Paul Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:25 pm

Hello ! My name is Paul BOUILLON and I am 18 years old. I have chosen STAPS in Angoulême because I live in Charente. Angoulême is a little city and I think it is better to study. Moreover, last year I studied in La Couronne. I have chosen STAPS because I love all the sports and I want to be sport manager. In english, I would like to study new vocabulary and improve the pronunciation.

BOUILLON Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Julia Ceaux Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:58 pm

Hello, my name is Julia Ceaux and I'm 19 years old. Last year I was in preparatory class higher maths in La Rochelle but I preferred to reorient myself this year to do something that I like much more. So I registered in STAPS because I like the sport as much theoretically as practical and I chose Angoulême simply because I am of charente-maritime and therefore it is the only STAPS that I can integrate. In English, I would like to work on the vocabulary to be more at ease during my travels abroad.

Julia Ceaux

Back to top Go down

Post by kevin hilson Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:10 pm

Hello , my name is Kevin hilson and I am 17 years old.I have chosen STAPS because I love science and all sports. I went to Angoulême because when you are a student in Charente Maritime , you must go only in this STAPS. In this course, I would like to study more vocabulary.

kevin hilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Boismorand Victoria Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:20 pm

Helo, my name is Victoria Boismorand I have 18 Heard old, Ilive in Oleron Island, i would l'île integrate this university STAPS beacause I like sport, and particulary Judo, I practice other sports like surf, and horse riding.I chose Angoulême beacause I am ouf Charente maritimes and thereflee tu is only staps that I can integrate. In english, I would like to work on the sport vocabulary for give lecons around the world.

Boismorand Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Mary Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:35 pm

Hello, my name is Johan Mary and I'm 20 years old. Last year I graduated of my BTS Bâtiment in Pons (17) but the field was not interesting for me. As I'm from Angoulême and I love sports, i decided to go in this sector. I want to help physically and mentally athletes. This year I would like to learn specific vocabulary of sports to continue to improve in this language.
Johan Mary
Johan Mary

Back to top Go down

Post by MaximeBelaidi Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:52 pm

Hello, i'm Maxime Belaïdi, i'have 19yrs old, about myself it's all good because i don't have any idea what i can say, but i now why i chose staps, because i want to be a EPS teacher and i like science of sport. Why Angouleme ? Probably because i live here.

MaximeBelaidi

Back to top Go down

Who? Why? What? Empty Who? Why? What?

Post by Tseng-Qun Gian Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:54 pm

Hello! My name is Tseng-Qun Gian and I am 20 years old. I have chosen STAPS in Angoulême because I love all the sport and I chose Angoulême because I live in charente. In this English class, I would like to work a new vocubalary in particular on the sport.

Tseng-Qun Gian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mateo Leger Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:54 pm

Hello, my name is Mateo Leger and i'm 17 years old, i choose to go in STAPS, cause i like sports, and i want to become a sport coach, what is more this university is beside my house, so i don't have problem for housing. This year i would like to learn more things about the sports culture in England or the United Kingdom.

Mateo Leger

Back to top Go down

Post by lilian Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:37 pm

Hello, my name is Lilian Pierre and I am 17 years old. I have chosen staps because i like sports. I chose Staps in Angouleme because i live in this sector. I Would like to help physically.

lilian

Back to top Go down

Post by massé styven Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:40 pm

hello my name is styven massé I'm 19 and I live in Soyaux, I choose to do my studies in staps because I want to discover the humans sciences. I love all of sport activityes. I would like to work either to help handicaps people or in the management. I choose the staps in angouleme because I wase accepted in angouleme and i don't live far. this year I want learne to speack about sport and and humans sciences.

massé styven

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Coffier Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:42 pm

Hello !!! My name is Paul Coffier i'm 19 years old I leave next to Cognac.
I worked in Malta for 2 months it was my first and only experience in an other country. I want to learn more complex vocabulary for improve my English and to become private coach for help to rehabilitation and why not in an other country who English speaking. Embarassed Laughing Cool bounce alien
Paul Coffier
Paul Coffier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Sourbé Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:20 pm

Hello, my name is Dylan Sourbé I am 19 years old.
I chose the Angoulême STAPS because I live in Jarnac and I have been training at the pole of canoe-kayak Angouleme for 3 years. I chose STAPS because I want to become fire man in Paris or sport teacher. In English I would like to discover new vocabulary and improve my written and oral expression.

Dylan Sourbé

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie Duverger Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:13 am

Hi! My name is Amélie and i have 17 year old. I live in st Laurent de la Prée, which is next to La Rochelle. I choose this study because i love science and sport. Moreover I would like to work in the domain of health and STAPS offers the APA licence (adapted physical activity) for helphandicaps people.
I went to STAPS in Angouleme because I live in Charente Maritime.

Amélie Duverger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sallee Jean Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:22 pm

Hello, my name is Jean, I have 19years old.
I live in Angoulême. I'm currently in L1 / L2
Afterwards, i would like to do a master of sports mangement and event. This year, I would like to enrich my English vocabulary.
And i went to STAPS in Angoulême because i live in Angoulême.

Sallee Jean

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:35 pm

Hi, my name is Morgan Landry, I'm 18 years old and I live in Saint-Rogatien, which is near La Rochelle. I chose STAPS because I like sports and science. In the future, I'd like to be in the staff of important competitions, so it's always good to speak international languages such as English. I went in the Angoulême's STAPS university because it's the nearest one from where I live

Morgan Landry

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules plard Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:42 pm

Hello, I'm Jules Plard, I'm 18, I lived in hiersac (somewhere in Charente). I'm in staps because I like sport and I'd like to deppen my knowledge in this discipline, I choose Angoulême because it's near from my home. I'd like learn medical, physical & sports words to speak a better english.

Jules plard

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelien Lavauzelle Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:36 pm

Hello, my name is Aurelien and not Adrien. I'm live in Argence in Champniers and i choose STAPS beacause from my point of view it's best choice for me. I wouldn't to study in english but we have to keep a language other than french.

Aurelien Lavauzelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Yannis Durand Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:28 pm

Hello ! My name is Yannis DURAND, i’m 17 years old. I wanted to do STAPS because i love sport and i want became sport Teacher or Physical preparator. The last yeas i was in Terminal STI2D in Angouleme. In English i would like study more vocabulary in connection with sport.

Yannis Durand

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeph Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:26 pm

Hello, I'm Zeph SCAMPS, I'm 17 years old. I decided to go in staps because I love sport and the sciences of the sport interests me. I chose STAPS Angoulême because I live not very far from the university and I am in a pole of kayak. I would like to work in the management of sport.

Zeph

Back to top Go down

Who? Why? What? Empty Who ? Why ? What ?

Post by benjizamb Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:35 pm

Admin wrote:This is the thread for writing about the first week's topic. It's simple. You have to introduce yourself a little and say why have you chosen STAPS? Why Angouleme? and What you would like to study in English during the course? 50 to 100 words.

Hello, my name is Benjamin Izambard and I am 18 years old. To present me, it's easy, I like eat and play badminton.
I have chosen STAPS because since young, i am in the sport world and that i became an enthusiast. Thus, I could not make a job who is not in touch with the sport.
I am to go to Angoulême because when you are in a high school of Charente-Maritime, you have to go to Angoulême. It is the faculty of sector. Then, the faculty staps of Angoulême have a very good reputation then why not?
During the class, I'd like to look more vocabulary because i am not very good in english ( not good at all). Thus, even if English will never fascinate me, I would like At least understand him a minimum and don't be a toursit in class.

benjizamb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum