UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 2 subject - Travel

+23
Dylan Sourbé
Aimé
Julia Ceaux
Jules plard
Paul Coffier
Enzo
Dupuy Valentin
kevin hilson
GENTILHOMME Benjamin
Yannis Durand
Mateo Leger
Sallee Jean
MaximeBelaidi
massé styven
Zeph
Mathilde BAJON
Aurelien Lavauzelle
Jordan CTR
BOUILLON Paul
Boismorand Victoria
CONIO Luigi
CHAVAGNAT Louis
Admin
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Week 2 subject - Travel Empty Week 2 subject - Travel

Post by Admin Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:18 pm

Where have you been? Where do you want to go? What have you seen? What have you done? Where do you never want to visit? Anything to do with travel.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 2 subject - Travel Empty Re: Week 2 subject - Travel

Post by CHAVAGNAT Louis Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:59 pm

For me the journey is a moment mattering in a life because he allows us to open on various cultures, to discover lifestyles different from ours as well as to appreciate new landscapes. As for me everything summers when I was less than eighteen years old, me left three weeks for summer camp in foreign countries as Sweden, Greece, Belgium and I returned to start a new school year with a lot of wonderful memories.

CHAVAGNAT Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by CONIO Luigi Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:26 pm

To me,travels are very important for all the people.I think that with travel we can share and discover other passion,culture and lifestyle.Me,I went to England in London 5 years ago,it was so cool but weather was really bad like always in England...
After I went to Italy and at Amsterdam 2 years ago.This trip was really interesting for me,I can discover different landscapes and others ways of life.

CONIO Luigi

Back to top Go down

Post by Boismorand Victoria Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:53 pm

Hello it is Victoria, today I am going to speak to you about a subject which is fascinating, the travel. I was lucky enough to be able to travel with my family and with the studies. I visited first of all the Dominican republic then with my grandparents we left Grêce and to Morocco. With the middle school,I left for Spain where I visited 2 cities.(Madrid and Salamanca). Then in second I left for England and for Ireland. I love travelling, for later I intend to travel in the world and why not to make humanitarian travels.

Boismorand Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post by BOUILLON Paul Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:13 pm

Hello it's Paul. Today I will speak about travel. I think that travel are very important to learn and to discover the real world. With school I went in England and Wales for a week. In the th class, I went in Germany for 3 month and now I speak German very well. With my girl friend I went in Spain and I can say that it was beautiful. For me, travelling is wonderful.

BOUILLON Paul

Back to top Go down

Week 2 subject - Travel Empty My travel

Post by Jordan CTR Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:03 am

Hello !! Last 4 years, I go to africa with the association of futsal. My association organised a caritatif match in Sénégal for the famine of childrens. The association win 10 000€. The children look at us like a celebrity of futsal in France, but I am like them. I want to return in Sénégal, of course. I never want to go in Russia because I hate the cold temperature and the vodka.

Congratulation for Leicester because he win 2-0 versus Liverpool !!

Jordan CTR

Birthday : 1996-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelien Lavauzelle Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:06 pm

Hello, since I was born I stay in France, I'm never gone in other countrie. In my future I will go to vistit Japan because I love mangas. I will to go to in California for the landscapes. and I don't know what countrie than I will never go.

Aurelien Lavauzelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathilde BAJON Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:20 pm

Hello ! First, in 2013, with my grand mother, I've been in Cape Verde, on the island Santo Antao, and I visited it with a guide. It was wonderful, there were beautiful and diversified lanscapes. Then, I travelled a lot with my parents : I've been in Spain, in Ireland, in England and Algeria. On top of that, we went to New york 3 years ago. Finally, my godfather is Ivorian and he promised me that he will take me to Côte d'Ivoire. I love travelling and in the future, I would like to go around the world, especially in south America and on the west coast of USA.

Mathilde BAJON

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeph Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:16 pm

I traveled extensively in Asian countries with my parents and my brother, I visited Indonesia, Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand. Every summer I travel to Eastern European countries for kayaking. I would love to visit australia or new zealand because they are beautiful countries. Countries with tensions or in political conflict are countries that I would never want to visit.

Zeph

Back to top Go down

Post by massé styven Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:27 pm

hello, for me travel are very important for every people. with travels we can discoverd a lot of beautiful landscapes and meet unfamiliar people. when I was young I lived in Cameroon. I went to France in my 8 years, and since I have been in spain with my family durring 3 days. When I had 15 I went to Italya with my school durring 1 week. This travel was great because Italian countries are very beatiful. In my futur I would like go to USA because I whant to live the american dream. For do my futur job I would like go to Dubaï.

massé styven

Back to top Go down

Post by MaximeBelaidi Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:09 pm

Hello, First i’have been in Spain, On Barcelona and the surroundings, then I have been in Morocco where I go in Agadir and Marrakech and I will frequently see my sister who live in London in the district of Tottenham. I already have see lot of monuments in London so now when I go her home it’s for perfect my English and for that I work in “association” or I try to talk with her frends. I want to go in Japan, South Africa and USA. In reality I would like go everywhere but I’m not an heir of Liliane Bettancourt. Just one city who I never went to visit it’s Leicester because it’s the center of world and with only one win this season it doesn’t want to go.

MaximeBelaidi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sallee Jean Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:13 pm

hello mister,
i like to travel. This summer, i went in Norway and Sueden with my best friend, this is a very good exprience. We visited the two capitals, stockholm and Oslo.
We really walked a lot and we do a primitive camping in the forest or adjacent to a lack.
I would like travel in South America, because there is e very good place.

Sallee Jean

Back to top Go down

Post by Mateo Leger Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:42 pm

Hello, i don't travel too much, but i love this. In 2011 i went to Jersey a little English island near the brittany, i find it's so exciting to meet people from another country and who speak an other language. Like many people i think, i dream of traveling in the United States, but i want to stay near to my family, that's why i think i would never leave France

Mateo Leger

Back to top Go down

Post by Yannis Durand Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:10 pm

In my life in never left France. I want to go to Brazil for the sun and the sea. I never want to visit the hell. The travel it’s very good to change our idea and learn a new culture

Yannis Durand

Back to top Go down

Week 2 subject - Travel Empty Travel

Post by GENTILHOMME Benjamin Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:29 am

Traveling is something great. Having the opportunity to discover other people with a different lifestyle is a fantastic thing.
For my part, I have already traveled to South Africa and Japan. This allowed me to learn about values ​​and concepts that we do not have in France.
My dream now is to go around the world to know the way of life of everyone, I think this experience would be perfect and I hope to be able to realize it.

GENTILHOMME Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by kevin hilson Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:27 pm

Hello it's kevin. Today I will speak about travel. I think that travel are very important to learn new language and discover new culture or just for make frien. With school I went in England and Wales for a week. Personnaly didn't travel much i juste Travel on spain one week .

kevin hilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Dupuy Valentin Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:12 pm

Hello it's valentin, this summer i did a road trip in california, with others children enter 14 and 17 years old, thanks to the work of my father. he Work in Hennessy the best home of cognac in France. It's my 5st travel, i did New york, Canada (Quebec), Shangaï, Cuba and California. for me it's the last travel with Henessy. but in the futur i want to goo in the Brazil, because I born over there and i would like see maybe my true mother. For me a travel it's good for learn and speak an other languages, and meat people and discover a new culture.

Dupuy Valentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzo Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:28 pm

Hi mister, it's Enzo.
I love travel in full countries for discover the culture and the language. I already think at do the world tour with my bag and nothing else but it's expensive. Or else, I travel in Italy (Venise), in spain, portugal. I don't say England but I think that I go shortly because it's a specially culture that it's necessary of discover.

Enzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Coffier Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:38 pm

Hello it's Paul and today i want share my Summer Holiday, i've travel to Barcelona for 1 week with my girl friend, it was 1 week after attack terrorist on "las Ramblas" so we have seen some flowers on this road, it was so beutiful. The rest of the time we visited touristique place la casa batlo, la Sagrada familia and parc guell. Barcelona is interested for eat another food for example tapas and some products of sea. But my must beutiful travel is in Malta for 2 mounth with erasmus.
Paul Coffier
Paul Coffier

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules plard Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:53 pm

Hello, first, I traveld in all the north of Italy (until Naples) I visited Spain, french border, Grenade, Madrid and Toled, I went during one week-end in London.
I visite museum, street and building.
I'd like to go in eastern europe, like in Poland, Austria or great town like St petersburg or Prague.
I do not like to go in USA, because I'm not attract by anything here (architecture, history, people...)
I like travel because you discover new culture, new food new art...

Jules plard

Back to top Go down

Post by Julia Ceaux Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:08 pm

Hello ! I visited many countries, I went several times to Spain ; 2 times in Turkey when I was 4 and 5 ; I had the chance to do my first cruise and my first dive in the Caribbean when I was 7 ; I went to Morocco when I was 8 years old ; I then made a road trip in Europe through Belgium, Luxembourg, the Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Romania and Italy towards my 9 years ; the following year I celebrated my 10th birthday in Egypt after flying to England ; I also visited Jordan then Madagascar where I made my second cruise diving, I could also see humpback whales ; then I was able to see Bali by making a stopover in Malaysia ; afterwards I went to Russia and then to Norway where I made a third cruise ; I did a snow class in Switzerland when I was in high school and finally I went to Portugal last year to go to the Azores. Later I wish I could continue to travel so much !

Julia Ceaux

Back to top Go down

Post by Aimé Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:37 pm

Hello, i went to talk about travel. Travel is very interesting, i love that, but i didn't a lot of travel in my life. In classe of 3eme, in collège, i have go to visit Paris. And in classe of première, i have go to London, it was the best travel of my life, i love London, it's amazing. I want to discover the world, new culture and i want to go in New-York in future.

Aimé

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Sourbé Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:47 pm

I have already traveled to Portugal with my family, I left in Spain, Slovakia in Bratislava, Czech Republic in Prague and Germany in Ausburg by kayak.
I would like to travel to Australia and Italy because they are beautiful countries.
I do not wish to travel to countries at war and conflict.

Dylan Sourbé

Back to top Go down

Post by lilian Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:06 pm

I traveled this summer a week in barcelona with my girlfriend, in recent years I have traveled to different countries such as Italy, Scotland and China. In recent years I have traveled to different countries such as Italy, Scotland and China.

lilian

Back to top Go down

Week 2 subject - Travel Empty Travel

Post by benjizamb Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:22 pm

Hello today I am going to speak to you about travel. The countries where I was are Spain and Portugal. In Spain, I am to go mainly in the capital, Barcelona. I visited for example the house of Gaudi. For Portugal, I once go there every year to visit my family during 2 week or one month. The only country which I would like one day visiting, it's Japan. It's the country which fascinates me most.

benjizamb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next