UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serie - the returned

3 posters

Go down

Serie - the returned  Empty Serie - the returned

Post by rachel coeurdane Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:48 am

Episode 1 : The story happened in the small town. It's a story about the people died but who back in the city. Of course they back with same age where they are dead. The first back was a young girl, dead in the out road of a school bus. family is shocked when Camille, their daughter, killed in a car accident 4 years ago, comes home as if nothing had happened. Then, others do thier appartition. 3 mains personnage back for this moment. But nobody knows in this episode just parents of Camille, the first Who come back.

rachel coeurdane

Back to top Go down

Serie - the returned  Empty Re: Serie - the returned

Post by Admin Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:49 pm

I've never heard of this but will certainly check it out.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:55 pm

Do we all have to talk about our watched show on the same topic or do we have to create one? (Sorry for bothering you, there isn't much people in there)

Back to top Go down

Post by rachel coeurdane Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:55 pm

You need to created your own "file" about your série that you watching. If several people have the same they must to post on the same topic.

rachel coeurdane

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:30 pm

Rachel is simply fantastic.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:56 pm

Then I hope I'll see you on my topic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:01 pm

I think I have seen some episodes of the show you're talking about. Was it shot in France?

Back to top Go down

Post by rachel coeurdane Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:38 pm

There is the french version with several seasons and shot in France but there is another version, USA with only one season and I think that all because it was in 2015. This one is on Netflix

rachel coeurdane

Back to top Go down

Post by rachel coeurdane Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:29 pm

Episode 7

The young girl camille is back since few days, line 4 people. In this episode her parents make a announcement for say that their daughter back. But she is see like a monster after that..Because she said the others children who died with her are in peace and will wait their parents. Then, a couple are suicided.. for another death, Simon, he suicide himself 6years ago et now he wants to have his family but his wife have a new husband. Friends of Camille when she was in highschool want to discover the true, so they went in the graveyard and got out the coffin... no body inside just water.. Tommy the cops interrogates Ben at the station and learns about Camille's return. He understand what happened because he already knows for Simon because him is the ex boy friend from of his futur wife.

rachel coeurdane

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Vergnaud Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:42 pm

rachel coeurdane wrote:Episode 7

The young girl camille is back since few days, line 4 people. In this episode her parents make a announcement for say that their daughter back. But she is see like a monster after that..Because she said the others children who died with her are in peace and will wait their parents. Then, a couple are suicided..  for another death, Simon, he suicide himself 6years ago et now he wants to have his family but his wife have a new husband. Friends of Camille when she was in highschool want to discover the true, so they went in the graveyard and got out the coffin... no body inside just water.. Tommy the cops interrogates Ben at the station and learns about Camille's return. He understand what happened because he already knows for Simon because him is the ex boy friend from of his futur wife.

Rachel, do you like the universe of your TV series ? And why ?

Charlotte Vergnaud

Back to top Go down

Post by rachel coeurdane Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:44 pm

Hi Charlotte ! Do you know expression in french "tu me fatigues" !

rachel coeurdane

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Vergnaud Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:07 pm

rachel coeurdane wrote:Hi Charlotte ! Do you know expression in french "tu me fatigues" !

What ? "Je ne comprends pas" Laughing

Charlotte Vergnaud

Back to top Go down

Post by rachel coeurdane Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:52 pm

in this last episode, we learnt that another character is a "returned". This one helped people who did the come back in real like, but him too was like them.
about a strange little boy Victor, we learnt that him have a horrible death and since that he have power, control the spirit of people but why him ? we don't know exactly... My problem with this finale was, despite everything going on with the characters, it didn't feel like a season finale at all.

rachel coeurdane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum