UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 5 Music

+18
Pauline Boisseau
Chloé Cardin
Chloé Demarville
Chagrelle Owen
Corentin Cédat
Dousset Emmanuel
APPERE Guillaume
JUBEAU Anthony
Armand G1
Lila.Michaud
Rontet Quentin
hugo aigron
Antoine CHABOT
Nina Delagrange
BREILLAD Enzo
Pannetier Jérémy
Fontaine Emma
Admin
22 posters

Go down

Week 5 Music Empty Week 5 Music

Post by Admin Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:32 pm

Forgot to ask for a subject so I chose one that everyone can comment on. Music, what do you like? What do you dislike? Who have you seen live? Who would you like to see? Do you play music? When do you listen to it? How do different music styles make you feel? Do We really need new groups with so much music around? Should music be free? etc....
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 5 Music Empty Re: Week 5 Music

Post by Fontaine Emma Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:30 pm

First of all, I listen to practically any music style except the hard rock and the techno. Recently, I see Renaud, Vianney, and Tryo at the Francofolies in La Rochelle.
I would like to see Imagine Dragons, or Macklemore in concert. I don't play music.
I listen the music every morning to go at in class, and every time when I take the car.
The entrenantes musics make me smell good, as the old music.
Then, we don't need new groups, there are already many artists in the world.

Fontaine Emma

Back to top Go down

Post by Pannetier Jérémy Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:59 pm

I like a lot of styles of music even hadrock or techno but I am not focus on one type of music. I never gone seeing live but maybe I will do it in my future. I don't play music and I don't want to, but I have tried some instruments with friends just to have fun. I usually listen music, when I drive, when I am in my house or when I have free time. When I am angry I listen soft music to be calm or sometimes I listen some music whith rythm to give me motivation.

Pannetier Jérémy

Back to top Go down

Post by BREILLAD Enzo Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:43 pm

Ooooohhh I feel good... So personally I like all music, I believe it's just a question of circumstances. My favorite singer is Ed Sheeran for me he is a complete artist and I love his songs. He do différents musical style and it's great. And in the life of everyday I can listen a calm music and just after a song like "eyes of the tiger" I'm am very open for that.

BREILLAD Enzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Delagrange Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:45 pm

This week we have for subject music. First of all I like almost all the music styles because I like discovering musics but having a preference for years 80/2000 French variety to be able to sing like a pan. This music makes me more cheerful, restores me the smile!I can also appreciate music said 'commercial' of our time for the same reasons to facilitate to know the words and relax. I don't play music. However I am not so that the music is free we already have sites to listen to free and furthermore he needs to think of the artist, he must be able to live on his passion.

Nina Delagrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine CHABOT Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:17 am

Very sincerely I do not listen to the music alone in my house and so I do not have a very great musical culture. Nevertheless I am very good public and I listen to any kind of music without too much that it displeases me. Finally I went to the francofolies several times and I have notably seen david guetta, martin solveig, mika, stromaé, renaud, tryo or dj snake. I like so much festivals!!

Antoine CHABOT

Back to top Go down

Post by hugo aigron Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:05 am

So today, I'm going to talking about Music. First of all, I don't like techno, trans and hard rock, the rest of music style I love. Then, I saw several times in concert Nekfeu. Recently, I saw Dj Snake, Petit Biscuit and S-Crew at the Francofolies in La Rochelle. After, I would like to see in concert Rihanna, Drake, Macklemore and Kanye West and other. I listen music when I take the bus, the train, the plane. Also when I go to college, or when I am alone in my apartment, I listen to music for my pleasure and make me love. To finish, I don't play any music.

hugo aigron

Back to top Go down

Post by Rontet Quentin Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:37 pm

I love to listening to music . The music allows to relax , I listen to music every day on the bus before going in class. I like a lot of styles of music , but I prefer French rap, dancefloor and a little techno. I saw Soprano last May in Angoulême , it was great! Now I would like to see Niska because I his last album.

Rontet Quentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lila.Michaud Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:35 pm

Music is really a way to escape from the real world. Personally, I can not spend a day without listening to music. I love most styles of music, particularly reggae, dubstep, hardcore and rap.
I spend my summers going to festivals and I saw a lot of artists I loved like Manu Chao, Deluxe, Dub Inc, Naaman, etc .. I love listening to music anywhere, either by car, walking, playing sports, or in the shower. .I think music is a good way to bring people together from different cultures, backgrounds and mentalities.

Lila.Michaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Armand G1 Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:30 pm

For me, music is so important in our lifes. It can help you to feel better when you're not happy but it can also amplify your happiness during parties, sports game etc.. I like evry style in Music except Hard Rock, Classic and Techno. I never saw any live but I want to see Kanye West, MHD or Imagines Dragons if I can. To conclude, my grand-father and my father teached me how to play piano but I'm not very incredible. It's enough to impress my friends or someone else Rolling Eyes

Armand G1

Back to top Go down

Post by JUBEAU Anthony Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:32 pm

I love listening to music, particulary the Rap but I really like many styles of music like Jazz, Rock, R'N'B...
I listen to music every day during many hours. I would like to see live J.Cole, Eminem or Chris Brown who is my favorite singer and rapper. Sadly, I don't really like musics wich use autotune abusively because all the music is done by ordinator and not by the singer.

JUBEAU Anthony

Back to top Go down

Post by APPERE Guillaume Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:02 pm

For me music is really important especially when i workout or when i play video games Wink
It feels like improving my skills and my strenght.I mostly listen dubstep music and sometimes Strange musics made by Strange people just for fun Very Happy .
But i don't like calm music because it bores me.
And finally i never went on live music because i prefer to listen to music alone.

APPERE Guillaume

Back to top Go down

Post by Dousset Emmanuel Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:03 pm

Regarding music my favorite kind of music is the rap, but reggae, jazz, rock and dubstep are musicals sorts that i appreciate too. I have the chance to live in La Rochelle where take place the festival of Francofolies so I saw several artists like Guetta, Stromae, S-crew, Big Flo and Oli, dj snake etc... most recently I went to the concert of Medine and Sofiane. In the future I would like to assist to an Eminem concert's. I don't play music. I listen music in lot of situations, by example when I walk, in my car, in my home... Music makes me feel good

Dousset Emmanuel

Back to top Go down

Post by Corentin Cédat Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:16 pm

I like all styles of music but I have a preference for energetic music like electro, rock, pop ... I listen to this style of music because they make me want to move, dance and allows me to be in a good mood. The style of music that I do not like is the classical music style and the songs to text because I find it depressing. For me, music must give the desire to live, to move, to make things in life ... It must allow us to wait for good humor and therefore a good personal. I used to play drums. I listen to music when I work, when I play sports, in the morning to wake up. I think that today's society needs to have a cultural diversity so musical because it allows each individual to assert himself and find his personality.

Corentin Cédat

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagrelle Owen Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:19 pm

Well, I like almost all music styles except hard rock and techno. I love listening music everywhere, in my house, in my car, in my shower and I love singing too. Music makes me feel good. I would like to see many many singer but if I must to choose I would choose Jason Derulo, Ed Sheeran or even Prime or US rapper because this is the style that I prefer. I would like to know how to play guitare and piano, sometimes I'm training alone with Youtube when I go among house of people who have a piano.

Chagrelle Owen

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloé Demarville Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:40 pm

Today, I'm going to talk about music. I like every music except electro music. I have never seen a concert but I would like to see a concert of Colplay because it is my favorite singer. I listen to music everywhere, on the bus, in the morning waking up, before going to sport.

Chloé Demarville

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloé Cardin Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:47 pm

I like listening to every types of musics (principally House music, french and US rap, R&B, reggae...) except Hard Rock and Metal. I saw Stromae in 2014 at the Francofolie festival in La Rochelle. This summer, I saw Kungs, MHD, and Georgio at the same festival. I would like to see BigFlo et Oli, Nekfeu, Screw, Rilès, Macklemore, DJ Khaled...
When I was young, I played 3 instruments (saxophone, xylophone, horn) but I stopped playng them at the age of 12. I like listening to it when I am in the shower, on the road or at home when I am alone. The different types of music describe my mood. No, I consider music as a profession, so for me, it is normal that music is not really free.

Chloé Cardin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pauline Boisseau Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:16 pm

Music for me is one of the needs of everyday life. The music has many types that can be totally different, and that's what I like. With all this variety, it accompanies us at all times, and matches all our moods. What I like most is when we can believe that music was written for us, so words tell our thoughts. I like relatively all kind but not all artists, and I play the guitar and a few other instruments.

Pauline Boisseau

Back to top Go down

Post by léa kieffer Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:08 am

hey, I like music, when I do my sport (musculation) at the gym my music is so important for the motivation. I prefer the french rap and little the american rap. I listen everyday when I go to the university, or go at home ect.. on my car with my boyfriend. At the moment we listen a music like mmz and damso. have a good day

léa kieffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas goumi Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:52 am

I think music is very important for all peoples, personaly i cant live without music. The life is happier and more deep with music. I like all styles in music and i listen it in every place, in my room, in my car or when i did running. To conclude i will did a very important information, i hate KIDS UNITED.

Lucas goumi

Back to top Go down

Post by hugo ventura Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:52 am

Today they are so many music, style ouf music. There are music for everybody like rock, rap, pop... Music are listening in a car, when we walk, dance, do sports. We can have emotions with music ! Personaly i don't have favorite singer i like lot of singer with a different style

hugo ventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Nicolas 2 Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:16 am

I love all types of music but i don't really listen to any of it. I have never went to a concert or anything like that but i would really like to. For me music shouldn't be free because it is something that has been created by someone so all the momey should go to that person. I like rap, electro... Like macklemore, denzel curry, dj snake, diplo, and a lot of other djs/singers.

Benjamin Nicolas 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down