UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pack English time on the 12th of October

+6
Imane Kaffal
Zicheng SHA
Ghita.Fouad
Candy Kouadio
Bertin pauline
Aurélie Mertz
10 posters

Go down

Pack English time on the 12th of October Empty Pack English time on the 12th of October

Post by Aurélie Mertz Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:46 am

Today, thanks to Angélique, we started watching the most unusual packaging.
We started with this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUqkD4qIWY0

I think it was very interested and very funny to see how packaging is use in order to eat on the go. The artists that created those packaging by combining design, creativity and utility.

I really liked the tea bags packaging. The one with the fish and flowers that open in the water are marvellous and very luxurious.

What about you guys? Which packaging did you like the most?

Aurélie Mertz

Back to top Go down

Pack English time on the 12th of October Empty Re: Pack English time on the 12th of October

Post by Bertin pauline Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:58 am

It's a good chose of video because it's very interresting.
This video permet to discoverd a new packaging and it's very important in this master. It's great because this vidéo inform about the innovation.

Personaly, the best packaging of this vidéo is : the Macdo's packaging.
This pack is a great innovation because it allows to make a physical exercice before eat a hamburger. So, the hamburger it's deserve.
And, the packaging is beautiful. So it's a good innovation for me haha

Bertin pauline

Back to top Go down

Pack English time on the 12th of October Empty Re: Pack English time on the 12th of October

Post by Candy Kouadio Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:09 am

I agree with you Aurélie Smile It's interesting to see packagings around the world because French packagings are less fun as in Japan or England for example.

I prefer the wine packaging (Tyto Alba Wine). I saw this packaging when I was in my internship this year. It's an interesting packagings for one reason : it's a product for the environement because is reusable for birds. When the packaging is closed you can put it on a tree branch and you've created a perfect little bird house.

I think it's a good idea for the question how to reusable packging in wine & spirit industry because it's difficult in this industry to creat eco friendly packaging.

Candy Kouadio
Candy Kouadio

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghita.Fouad Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:19 am

I agree, this was a very fun video to watch ! I really enjoyed seeing how creative we can be with a simple packaging. I think that one thing was really in common with all these food packaging that we had the chance to discover : they all showed us that packaging can really simplify and amuse at the same time the customer experience, but especially it has pointed out how a packaging can be very useful for a customer, without just throwing it away once the food is opened or finished !

The one that i liked the most was the packaging of the serving italian spaghetti. I think that it's such a brilliant idea since i find it myself difficult everything to serve the right amounce of pasta. It either too much, or not enough sometimes !

Ghita.Fouad

Back to top Go down

Post by Zicheng SHA Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:21 am

My favorite packaging is the shelves for those bakes!Instead of those boring old plastic wrappers they usually come with,we made paper boxes of different colors,with different shape of animals,for example, pigs, foxes, tigers, mice...Colorful packaging to attract the attention of consumers. Cute packaging shapes arouse consumer's desire to collect, and increase the amount of consumer purchases. This package gives me great inspiration, it can be used in traditional Chinese cakes, moon cake.

Zicheng SHA

Back to top Go down

Post by Imane Kaffal Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:21 am

That was a very interesting video about these genius food packaging designs.

As we can see on this video packaging is not only a necessary to keep our products safe.

That is why I really liked the fries holder with ketchup pocket and the pizza fingers, it seems a very simple idea but it's very useful.
Imane Kaffal
Imane Kaffal

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte ILIOU Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:17 pm

I really liked this video this morning and I hope we can find an other video like this each week !

Charlotte ILIOU

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:20 pm

I'll check it out this weekend. Well done for finding something interesting and discussing.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Angélique Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:27 pm

I think this video was very interesting ! We can see many innovations in packaging.

For my part, the butter knife is a very good idea ! It's always a problem with the butter, it's necessary to have a knife and this pack groups them !

Pack English time on the 12th of October Packag10

A second packaging is very funny, it's a glass screwed to the bottle ! It's a very practical packaging and not ordinary ! It's destined for fans of wine !

Pack English time on the 12th of October Wine-b10

I think it's very interesting to watch a different videos about strangers packaging or innovative packaging or about fails packagings, more Creative Product Packaging examples.
Angélique
Angélique

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:28 pm

I liked the butter knife too as it was practical and inexpensive. The flower and fish tea bags were beautiful but probablly expensive to manufacture. I hated the glass on the bottle.

It was good to see how creative packaging can be. Can it be cheap as well though?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Mertz Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:54 pm

Candy, I also think that Japanese packaging are insane ahahah they are so crazy over there....

Aurélie Mertz

Back to top Go down

Post by el.ibtissam Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:26 pm

OMG ! I just saw that my comment havent been published last time Shocked
My favorite one was the pizza hut box ! Incerdible ! pizza & movie nights ! what else Very Happy
I think its a genius idea from Pizza hut : using the box to project movies by the processus of a projector lens. Once you insert the lens into the side of the box, you should scan the code on by the phone, place the phone on a stand, and start watching.
el.ibtissam
el.ibtissam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down