UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Series : ZOO

2 posters

Go down

Series : ZOO Empty Series : ZOO

Post by Gendry Marceline Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:04 pm

Hi !

I have got a big problem, I like series, but I get tired very quickly. I will talk about "Zoo", a series whose I don't get tired right now.

This american series is the adaptation of "Zoo" of James Patterson's book. There is currently 3 season of "Zoo".  

This serie talk about sudden attacks of animals against humans. Across the globe, many animals attacks humans. Gradually, these attacks are more organized and violent. Wanting to uncover the mystery of this phenomenon, a young biologist, Jackson Oz,with the help of a team made up of his friend Abraham, a journalist Jamie Campbell, a chemist Mitch Morgane and Chloe Tousignant, a Frenchwoman working for the French secret services, are embarking on a race against time for save humanity ! And if the animals turn against the humans to take power?

I've already seen the first two seasons, and if you are short of series, I recommend it
Do you watch "Zoo" ? If yes, What do you think about it ?

Gendry Marceline
Gendry Marceline

Back to top Go down

Series : ZOO Empty Re: Series : ZOO

Post by Florine Bouchet Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:19 pm

Hi Marceline ! 

I saw the first zoo season two years ago and what I liked the most was the "paranormal" side Shocked

On the other hand, I think that the characters hadn't be very charismatic because I didn't remember them anymore. 

And apart from the heroine "Chloé", embodied by the French actress Nora Arnezeder, the production has hired Anglophone actors to play French characters so it makes the VO of the series a bit weird... too bad.

Florine Bouchet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gendry Marceline Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:30 pm

Hi Florine,

I totally agree with you for the quality of the VO Wink
Gendry Marceline
Gendry Marceline

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content