UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Observations and questions for Imane - TMSA

+4
Zicheng SHA
Imane Kaffal
Candy Kouadio
Admin
8 posters

Go down

Observations and questions for Imane - TMSA Empty Observations and questions for Imane - TMSA

Post by Admin Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:44 pm

You watched and listened to Imane's internship presentation. Please put your observations and questions here.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Observations and questions for Imane - TMSA Empty Re: Observations and questions for Imane - TMSA

Post by Candy Kouadio Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:48 pm

It was a very good presentation and your english is perfect for me. Just one negative point : I didin't understand what you did during your internship.

Candy Kouadio
Candy Kouadio

Back to top Go down

Observations and questions for Imane - TMSA Empty Re: Observations and questions for Imane - TMSA

Post by Imane Kaffal Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:29 pm

Hello Candy,

Thanks for your comment

As I said in my presentation I worked as Sales and Administrative Manager in Tanger Automotive City wich is an industrial platform (also a free zone) so my missions were about :

- Managing the customer relationship within the TAC Free Zone
- Assisting foreign investors by visiting the port complex of Tangier Med and the industrial platforms (prospection)
- Supporting new investors (installation planning and proposal of commercial offers)
- Attending meetings with investors in the aim to negotiate the price of the land for example
- Managing the website of the company
- Creating content of social networks and also for the booklets
- Billing the clients inside the zone (for example each employee has to pay its badge etc...)
- Managing the project of the creation of videos in a commercial purpose by working on the text that will accompany the video, by looking for a someone who has fluent english for the voice in the background of the video and negotiate authorizations with the companies inside the zone to film with our drones

Hope that's more clear for you if not i'm here to answer your questions Smile
Imane Kaffal
Imane Kaffal

Back to top Go down

Post by Zicheng SHA Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:31 pm

To Imane:
Nothing to say with your presentation, there is only one point, I envy your fluent English!
---From a very lazy, do not study hard girl. Cool

Zicheng SHA

Back to top Go down

Post by el.ibtissam Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:16 pm

Unfortunately i wasn't present last time, cause I was so sick ! But I'm sure that you did a good job (y)

Sent from Topic'it App
el.ibtissam
el.ibtissam

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghita.Fouad Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:30 pm

Your presentation was really great Imane, i really loved your powerpoint it wasn't boring at all ! Keep it up girl cheers

Ghita.Fouad

Back to top Go down

Post by Morais.Cécilia Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:02 pm

Your english is very good !! But I didn't really understand your internship... Sorry ! Your power point was nice and I like when people shows catalogs, products ex ...
Morais.Cécilia
Morais.Cécilia

Back to top Go down

Post by kenza Harti Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:32 pm

Hey Imane!! No comment you have a very good English and your presentation was very interesting!!
Good luck for the next internship and I'm pleased to have known you!!!!
kenza Harti
kenza Harti

Birthday : 1993-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum