UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas is coming

+21
Anne-Mary
Maïa HERVE
Julie Stoerkler
ClaytonThibeaud
Morais.Cécilia
LORCA Maxime
Bertin pauline
Charlotte ILIOU
Luping
kenza Harti
Flora Taldir
Aurélie Lecesne
Ghita.Fouad
MU Jiejie
Ekrem.K
florian A.
Loris SEDEAUD
Angélique
Candy Kouadio
Aurélie Mertz
Elise HIROUX
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Christmas is coming  Empty Christmas is coming

Post by Elise HIROUX Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:24 am

Hello !

Christmas is coming ... santa santa

What will you do for Christmas ? Will you decorate your flat in Angoulême ?

I know that we are only on November but I'm very excited when Christmas is coming. Cities and houses are decorated and it's so beautiful rendeer
Elise HIROUX
Elise HIROUX

Back to top Go down

Christmas is coming  Empty Re: Christmas is coming

Post by Aurélie Mertz Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:31 am

I want to eat!!!!! ahahah I won't decorate my flat in Angoulême but I hope that my parents will decorate my house in Lorraine ^^

Aurélie Mertz

Back to top Go down

Post by Candy Kouadio Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:33 am

I will work the 23th Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad but after I eat like a pig Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy My flat will be abandoned !!
Candy Kouadio
Candy Kouadio

Back to top Go down

Post by Angélique Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:38 pm

Oh yesss !!!! Christmas movies have already started on M6 ! But we are in school so we can not watch them... Sad

I love Christmas ! I love the Christmas atmosphere. I love doing Christmas gifts (I have already finished them ! ) ! I will not decorate my apartment in Angoulême but I'm going to make a fir tree at home in Sévérac ! We usually do the Christmas tree in early December until mid-January. We don't decorate a big fir tree any more we have a small one that we can put on a piece of furniture. It's also very cute. I love doing it every year. Every year we change the colors of Christmas wreath, Christmas balls. Sometimes it's gold, silver, red ...

Before we had the ritual of decorating the whole house. We had Christmas wreath on the roof of the house, figurines in the garden ect. People were moving to see our Christmas lights. My dad spent lot of hours decorating everything and tying everything up. In my village, there was a nativity scene on a human scale that could be visited. I love to visit the cities that are decorated. But now, I find people are less decorating the outside of their houses. It's too bad but it's a budget in electricity !
Angélique
Angélique

Back to top Go down

Post by Loris SEDEAUD Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:54 pm

I will try to work a week, surely to leclerc in Cognac !

I wait for the Christmas meal to finish obese, it is an asset when our parents are divorced, we double the big meals.

And for the evening of the 31st, I will surely leave either on Amsterdam or London with my best friends
Loris SEDEAUD
Loris SEDEAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by florian A. Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:04 pm

Aurélie Mertz wrote:I want to eat!!!!! ahahah I won't decorate my flat in Angoulême but I hope that my parents will decorate my house in Lorraine ^^

You will stay at Angouleme for christmas ? Crying or Very sad Or is it just for the pleasure to decorate your room ? Very Happy

Normally i will go to my father at Perpignan until the 30 December then go at Lyon to fest the new year's day.
Maybe my father will build a tree of christmas but i don't think so Crying or Very sad My father don't like the superficial things.

For the new years day, i will surely go in an escape room, don't know where exactly for moment. After we will play to the mario car IRL ! We will buy some balls and fix them behind some cart and fix a pike on the front to explode the balls Very Happy Gonna be fun !! We are going to make some decoration to be on the theme like the castle of browser.

florian A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekrem.K Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:27 pm

I don't celebrate Christmas so... It will be a day like others for me :/ But I'm going anyway eat a lot of, of course!

In contrary to Christmas, I will celebrate limitless the new year, the last year of my student life Sad

Ekrem.K

Back to top Go down

Post by florian A. Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:42 am

Ekrem.K wrote:In contrary to Christmas, I will celebrate limitless the new year, the last year of my student life Sad

Where are you going to do your new year's day ? Very Happy

florian A.

Back to top Go down

Post by MU Jiejie Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:45 am

I can't wait Christmas ! A month ago, I have already made my whole plan for Christmas.
I will travel to Denmark at first, Copenhagen and Odense. Then, at last day in 2017 I will travel to Stockholm and then go to Abisko (a small village in north Sweden) to see aurora ! It's my dream trip destination !
I will share photos with you !

MU Jiejie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghita.Fouad Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:20 am

I dont celebrate Christmas either and I have already bought my tickets to visit my family in Marrakech, so I just can't wait for the holidays because i'm really feeling homesick lately !!! But even though I don't celebrate it, i'm really excited to see and discover the French christmas vibes ! Very Happy I especially heard that in every city there is a " Marché de Noël ", so i would love to go and see how it looks like. Do you guys know where they organize " Le Marché de Noël " here in Angoulême ? And what does it look like ?

Ghita.Fouad

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Lecesne Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:27 am

MU Jiejie wrote:I can't wait Christmas ! A month ago, I have already made my whole plan for Christmas.
I will travel to Denmark at first, Copenhagen and Odense. Then, at last day in 2017 I will travel to Stockholm and then go to Abisko (a small village in north Sweden) to see aurora !  It's my dream trip destination !

Wow !!! It's gonna be awesome !!
Denmark and Sweden are so beautiful countries, I have been there and love it ! And for Christmas, it's just awesome !!! Lucky you Smile
Aurélie Lecesne
Aurélie Lecesne

Back to top Go down

Post by Flora Taldir Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:26 am

For chrismas i will be with my family and Kenza is invited =)
She will discovered some french typical dishes.
And after chrismas i'm flying to the canaries Island is gonna be warm and sunny
Flora Taldir
Flora Taldir

Back to top Go down

Post by kenza Harti Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:28 am

We do not celebrate Christmas in Morocco Sad !! But i like this festivity!!
I will travel too Very Happy So I'm so excited about it.
kenza Harti
kenza Harti

Birthday : 1993-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Luping Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:29 pm

kenza Harti wrote:We do not celebrate Christmas in Morocco Sad !! But i like this festivity!!
I will travel too Very Happy So I'm so excited about it.

We are the same. We do not celebrate Christmas in China. When I was young, I knew Christmas from the western story books and also from the television.
In my mind, there are always the snow, christmas trees, Santa Claus, the gifts... I was very very envious of the western kids at that time santa rendeer cherry
Luping
Luping

Birthday : 1991-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte ILIOU Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:11 am

I can't wait for Christmas !! I love it Smile It is a family and a special day for us !
I won't decorate my flat in Angoulême but my house in Rennes of course.

Charlotte ILIOU

Back to top Go down

Post by Bertin pauline Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:56 pm

Christmas is so good !!!
I love this party. it's friendly, we find the family and in addition we eat good things haha

Personally I will not decorate my apartment because I don't do Christmas here. But I'm going to make the tree and the decoration with my mom. Like every year. She's still waiting for me for this moment. it's sooo cool !!!

In my city, there are many houses that are decorated and it's very nice to see, the city is beautiful and illuminated throughout the month of December.

Quick quick quick

Bertin pauline

Back to top Go down

Post by Elise HIROUX Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:22 pm

Aurélie Mertz wrote:I want to eat!!!!! ahahah I won't decorate my flat in Angoulême but I hope that my parents will decorate my house in Lorraine ^^

Of course. Eat, eat, eat !!! It's our passion Very Happy Christmas is a big opportunity to eat a lot ...
Elise HIROUX
Elise HIROUX

Back to top Go down

Post by Elise HIROUX Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:23 pm

Candy Kouadio wrote:I will work the 23th Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad but after I eat like a pig Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy My flat will be abandoned !!

Good luck. You're very motivated if you'll work on the 23th ... Wink
Elise HIROUX
Elise HIROUX

Back to top Go down

Post by Elise HIROUX Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:30 pm

Angélique wrote:Oh yesss !!!! Christmas movies have already started on M6 ! But we are in school so we can not watch them...  Sad  

I love Christmas ! I love the Christmas atmosphere. I love doing Christmas gifts (I have already finished them ! ) ! I will not decorate my apartment in Angoulême but I'm going to make a fir tree at home in Sévérac ! We usually do the Christmas tree in early December until mid-January. We don't decorate a big fir tree any more we have a small one that we can put on a piece of furniture. It's also very cute. I love doing it every year. Every year we change the colors of Christmas wreath, Christmas balls. Sometimes it's gold, silver, red ...

Before we had the ritual of decorating the whole house. We had Christmas wreath on the roof of the house, figurines in the garden ect. People were moving to see our Christmas lights. My dad spent lot of hours decorating everything and tying everything up. In my village, there was a nativity scene on a human scale that could be visited. I love to visit the cities that are decorated. But now, I find people are less decorating the outside of their houses. It's too bad but it's a budget in electricity !

I agree with you Angélique. I want to watch Christmas movies. It's perfect when i'm in my house in Rennes, near a chimney fire with a hot chocolate. But we have a lot of work and we're always at school, in Angoulême... Sad

You're crazy... I do'nt know what i'm going to offer, I need to meditate.

You're lucky to see a big fire tree. I don't have an event like that near my city... Can I come to Severac with you ? Very Happy

I agree with you. I love when cities and houses are decorated. Now, it's an unfortunate reality. Cities and houses are less decorated...
Elise HIROUX
Elise HIROUX

Back to top Go down

Post by Elise HIROUX Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:34 pm

Loris SEDEAUD wrote:I will try to work a week, surely to leclerc in Cognac !

I wait for the Christmas meal to finish obese, it is an asset when our parents are divorced, we double the big meals.

And for the evening of the 31st, I will surely leave either on Amsterdam or London with my best friends

Good luck!! There will be a lot of customers in Leclerc before Christmas. Shocked

Have a good travel in Amsterdam or London. It will be cool i'm sure ! Smile
Elise HIROUX
Elise HIROUX

Back to top Go down

Post by Elise HIROUX Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:39 pm

florian A. wrote:

You will stay at Angouleme for christmas ? Crying or Very sad Or is it just for the pleasure to decorate your room ? Very Happy

Normally i will go to my father at Perpignan until the 30 December then go at Lyon to fest the new year's day.
Maybe my father will build a tree of christmas but i don't think so Crying or Very sad My father don't like the superficial things.

For the new years day, i will surely go in an escape room, don't know where exactly for moment. After we will play to the mario car IRL ! We will buy some balls and fix them behind some cart and fix a pike on the front to explode the balls Very Happy Gonna be fun !! We are going to make some decoration to be on the theme like the castle of browser.

No, Aurely is coming back to Lorraine for Christmas. Smile

An escape game room again ? You're a fan of this type of game!!

What's the mario car IRL ?
Elise HIROUX
Elise HIROUX

Back to top Go down

Post by Elise HIROUX Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:42 pm

Ekrem.K wrote:I don't celebrate Christmas so... It will be a day like others for me :/ But I'm going anyway eat a lot of, of course!

In contrary to Christmas, I will celebrate limitless the new year, the last year of my student life Sad

In your family, is it really a classic day or will you eat a lot as we ?

You like party, I'm sure you'll make a big party to celebrate new year. Very Happy
Elise HIROUX
Elise HIROUX

Back to top Go down

Post by LORCA Maxime Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:58 pm

I had planned to decorate my apartment at the beginning of the year for Christmas, but given the work we have i think i will rather use my time for something else. Do you know when the Christmas market opens in Angoulême?

LORCA Maxime

Back to top Go down

Post by Elise HIROUX Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:00 pm

LORCA Maxime wrote:I had planned to decorate my apartment at the beginning of the year for Christmas, but given the work we have i think i will rather use my time for something else. Do you know when the Christmas market opens in Angoulême?

Oh yes, it's the same for packaging... And I don't have decorations in Angoulême so next week i'm going to decorate the house of my parents Smile

I don't know... Probably soon !
Elise HIROUX
Elise HIROUX

Back to top Go down

Post by Elise HIROUX Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:03 pm

MU Jiejie wrote:I can't wait Christmas ! A month ago, I have already made my whole plan for Christmas.
I will travel to Denmark at first, Copenhagen and Odense. Then, at last day in 2017 I will travel to Stockholm and then go to Abisko (a small village in north Sweden) to see aurora !  It's my dream trip destination !

Oh, you are lucky JieJie !!! I would like to see auroras too. We can't see that in France...  

I can't wait to see your photos ! Very Happy
Elise HIROUX
Elise HIROUX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next