UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homework for S2

+26
Jordan Coulongeat
Vivier Dimitri
Lucas.Rougier
Alexandre
Pacôme Dupré
Nicolas Lionnais
DONNARY Louis
Valentin SOUQUE--LOPES
Thomas Figueira
Alexandre Michel
Théo Lenne
samantha valentin
Lauriane Borde
Brian Coudert
ROMAIN BONNEFON
Ines Horeau
Léa Lasserre
Lucas VIEIRA
Kévin PUIGELIER
Coutin
Thomas Brosseau1
Guibert
Czubkowski Antoiine
Bryan ruiz
Bonin Guillaume
Admin
30 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Homework for S2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Homework for S2

Post by Alexandre Michel Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:18 pm

I watched the episode 5 of the season 1 of The Wakling Dead. The name of the episode is "Days Gone Bye". Andrea protects Amy's body until she wakes up as a ranger, eventually finishing it off. Dale, seeing her totally upset, tries to comfort her. Jim, one of the survivors, reveals that he was bitten by a ranger during the attack and members of the group decide to take him to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, hoping to find a vaccine. Shane is confident that the CDC will be deadlocked. Only one family, the Morales, separates from the group, deciding to return to their family in Birmingham, Alabama and the remaining members leave for the CDC. But during the journey, Jim's condition worsens and he asks others to let him die alone in the forest. The group then arrives at the CDC building, where a scientist, Edwin Jenner, has locked himself up to continue testing on the zombie virus. He has just lost his only test sample of the virus and announces to the camera that monitors him that he plans to commit suicide. As the band prepares to leave, believing the building is empty, Rick notices that a camera is moving and begs to be let in with his group and the doors open.

Alexandre Michel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan ruiz Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:12 am

I watch the fifth episod of season 5 of prison break
Michael, Lincoln and their friend try to find plans to escape, they want to take the train but they are spotted by a terrorist and after they will decide to take a car. One friends of Michael get killed, so they want to reach the airport but Shiba and Franklin are forced to leave before they arrive. During this time Sarah is wary of Jacob because she saw the pictures of Bagwell.

Bryan ruiz

Back to top Go down

Post by DONNARY Louis Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:01 pm

In the second episode of La Casa De Papel, the hold-up men go into the factory of currency without being interrupted nor spotting. Then they return all the hostages in the hall, and spot Alex Parker the girl of the Secretary of England.

DONNARY Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauriane Borde Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:11 pm

I watch the episode 5 of the season 22 of The Simpson
Lisa learns that Marge was a brilliant student with excellent school results until she met Homer and her notes dropped abruptly. In order not to make the same mistake, Lisa absolutely wants to continue her studies alone, without being distracted. Until Marge offered him a deal to get the school of his dreams. Meanwhile, Bart unwittingly surrenders Nelson to his place and can claim to be the school's petty bully.

Lauriane Borde

Back to top Go down

Post by Théo Lenne Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:48 pm

I watched the episode 5 of the season 1 of 13 Reasons Why. In this episode, we learn Courtney and Hannah did make up following Courtney’s cruelty. Hannah and Courtney, having not yet been revealed as the girls who were making out in the photo, decide to attend the winter formal in a group.

Théo Lenne

Back to top Go down

Post by puech lily Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:30 pm

This time I will talk about the fifth episode about always 13 reasons why. The person in question in this tape (face A and B) is Courtney Crimsen. Courtney is worried that her classmates will find out about her homosexuality and say that the girls in Tyler's photos are Hannah and Laura, an openly lesbian classmate. Meanwhile, in the present, Clay takes Courtney to visit Hannah's grave.

puech lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Coulongeat Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:52 pm

The first épisode of season 4
After searching for information on whistler Michael finds himself in Los Angels. Mahone Whistler and Gretchen arrive in a limousine at a reception to collect software called Scylla. Michael turns up and points a gun on Gretchen, in order to save herself gretchen telles Michael that Sara is not dead. Meanwhile Sucre Tbag and Bellick have escaped from Sona due to a fire. Michael meets up with Whistler and Mahone to get information on Scylla and Sara but Whistler is shot dead by Wyatt before he could hand over the copie of Scylla. Michael found out that Whistler and Mahone were also working against the company secretly. Michael is caught by the police whilst talking the Bennett on a pay phone. And the police station he meets a police man that wants Michael to get everyone together to find Scylla and bring down the companie.

Jordan Coulongeat

Back to top Go down

Post by ROMAIN BONNEFON Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:03 pm

for this week I start The office , the first episode of the show introduced a lot of character and the office operation with the hierarchy , the episode introduced also the humor style of the show , it's a humor really stupid with easy joke and I loved that

ROMAIN BONNEFON

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonin Guillaume Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:00 pm

This week I have watch the episode 4 of saison 1 of House of cards
In this episode, the plans of Frank seem to be exactly like he had planned. Now, Catherine Durant entered the race to replace Michael Kern as Secretary of State. On is side, Claire wants to accept the money that SanCorp is willing to invest in its foundation and Zoé had a proposal for a dream job : correspondent at the White House for the Washington Herald.

Bonin Guillaume

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Brosseau1 Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:35 pm

I watch the first epidode of sense8.
In this episode we discover 8 characters who don’t know all the others and who live in differents countries. They all begin to have new pains and hallucinations. They all see in their mind a woman crying in a dark room because she have pain everywhere. And they are afraid because they see her comited suicide. They begin to think they are crazy. And from this moment their Life change. After they begin to have hallucinations of each-others’lifes.

Thomas Brosseau1

Back to top Go down

Post by samantha valentin Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:14 pm

I watched "American Sniper".
So, Chris Kyle is a rodeo champion living in Texas. After the attacks in Nairobi, he decided to join the United States Armed Forces. He then follows the training of the SEAL where he becomes a sniper of the unit. He meets Taya Renae, who becomes his wife. Chris is sent to Iraq. His accuracy and his marksmanship save many American soldiers, who quickly call him "The Legend Making several trips to Iraq, he becomes the American sniper with the greatest number of shots on goal. But his wife suffers from his long absences. After defeating a fearsome enemy sniper and almost being captured, Kyle decides to leave the army. Returning to the United States, he does not quite adapt to civilian life. Wishing to continue to help the army, he invests with war veterans and accompanies them in the learning of marksmanship, but is murdered by one of them during a shooting session.

samantha valentin

Back to top Go down

Post by baptiste Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:43 pm

I watched The Punisher. The punisher is an ex marines and his wife and his daughter were killed. So he figth to find the persons who killed his family. During the history, he was associate with an old friend, and his family was captured too. In the last episode, they reach to save the family and The Punisher quit the city.

baptiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Coudert Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:43 pm

This week, I watch the episode 14 of the season 1 of The 100. In this episode, Thélonius and the others, who are on their way of the "city of light", meet an unexpected : mines. While the land / sky army is waiting for Bellamy's signal to be able to attack, Octavia discovers that Clarke and Lexa knew about the missile but did not warn anyone. At Mount Weather, Bellamy, finally succeed to send the signal and turn off the veil, so the army land / sky goes on the attack.

Brian Coudert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guibert Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:40 pm

This week-end, i was watched the crazy story of Max and Léon. The film takes place in the second world war. It is the story two best friends who are going to the battlefield. This funny movie makes us live the adventures of these two characters. Their purpose is to go into their village.

Guibert

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Figueira Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:00 pm

Hello John, I have see the first episode or Narcos. This episode leads us to understand how Pablo Escobar became the largest cocaine dealer in the world by successfully importing a pure commodity into an America caught in his war against Marijuana. We learn in particular how Pablo and his cartel revolutionized drug trafficking with mules, double-bottomed briefcases .. to find a place in the sun. But, we also learn a lot about the character of Pablo in general, his early life simple and his desire to help the people. It was a nice first episode for a serie. I can't wait to see more.

Thomas Figueira

Back to top Go down

Post by Pacôme Dupré Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:02 pm

I watched the Walking dead season 1 episode 5.
After the attack on the camp, all the survivors are resigned and shot. Andrea mourns his sister Amy, Shane blames Rick for going to Atlanta and leaving the camp without reinforcement, but it's mostly Jim's health that worries him. He was bitten by an undead and his health deteriorates. Rick seeks support from Lori and offers the group to leave the mountains to try to find the center of care and prevention of infectious diseases. He thinks the place is still protected by the army. All go on the road while Jim is more and more feverish.

Pacôme Dupré

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas.Rougier Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:35 pm

I watched the episode 3 of season 5 of Vikings. in this episode, Lagertha capture the men who captured his friend ant torture him. At 10 000km Bjorl conquest mediteraen with all is boats. The Ragnard son conquest quest of france and become king of his castle

Lucas.Rougier

Back to top Go down

Post by Czubkowski Antoiine Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:37 pm

i watched the lord of the rings because i finished Stranger things..

At the beginin of the movie we can see frodo, a hobbit, and his uncle, Bilbo. Bilbo have gold rings with a power, became invisible and make the life more longer.
Bilbo have 111 years old and make an anniversary, a party...

During the party, Bilbo wanted to do a joke, with the ring and become invisble. The story start at this moment when Bilbo give the ring to Frodo.

Czubkowski Antoiine

Back to top Go down

Post by lucile.baptiste Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:44 am

The movie is called " mom, I missed the plane ". All the member of the family McCallister is pressed. They risk to miss the flight which has to take them in Paris to cross Christmas there. Once in the plane, the family realizes that the youngest son, Kevin, did not leave with them. He takes pleasure to have the house alone. But two burglars decided to empty the house the day of Christmas. Until his family returns, Kevin is going to show intelligence and resourcefulness to protect his house.

lucile.baptiste

Back to top Go down

Post by puech lily Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:02 pm

I watched the sixth episode of 13 reasons why. This tape is about Marcus Cole, the high school's deleguate. Hannah and Marcus meet on Valentine's Day for the Valentine's Day dollar, but it does not go as planned because of rumors that she is an "easy girl". Marcus tries to touch her under the table but she pushes him away. Subsequently he humiliates her because he is annoyed that Hannah did not want him. In the present, Alex fights with Montgomery because they are afraid that Clay is talking.

puech lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Brosseau1 Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:10 pm

This week I watch an other episode of black miror: shut up and dance.
It was a good episode, It’s the store of an adolescent who gent his computer pirated and his webcam register when he masturbate himself, and he receive an email who say they seen him . If he don’t want the video get give to his family he have to do all they want he do. So with an other man with the same story, he have to robbing a couple of bank and at the end he have to kill an other man with the same story.
At the final they Give the video to his family and get arrested by police.

Thomas Brosseau1

Back to top Go down

Post by samantha valentin Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:47 pm

I watched "Creed - The Rocky Balboa Legacy"
A few years later, Adonis moved to Los Angeles and became an amateur boxer. He resigned from his job to devote himself to boxing. He asks several coaches to take care of him but all refuse, thinking that he does not carry weight. He moved to Philadelphia to approach Rocky Balboa, several times world heavyweight champion, a great friend of his father. He now lives alone since the death of his wife Adrian and his friend and brother-in-law Paulie and the departure of his son Robert Jr. Initially reluctant, he eventually agree to train. After a successful first fight, Adonis Johnson continues his training with Rocky. The day of the fight, the mother-in-law of Adonis, offers him the legendary shorts of his father in the colors of the United States with "Creed" marked on the front. The first round does not go very well for Adonis who gets hurt in the eye. As the rounds progress, Adonis's eye closes more and more. At the end of the 11th round, Conlan puts Johnson down. At the memory of his father, he regains courage and gets up. He puts Conlan on the ground as well, but he gets up as well and the match ends.

samantha valentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marylou Ronteau Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:14 pm

Finally, I watched a film to do the homework, which name «The Notebook”, because I don’t found a good serie.. It’s a American film directed by Nick Cassavetes, realised in 2004. The film lasts two hours.
Shortly time before the Second World War, two young people, Noah Calhoun and Allie Hamilton met a passionate love during a summer
Allie had rich parents and they came every summer in holidays, and Noah is a modest man who is working hardest to earn a living.
They were very in love but very different backgrounds coming, separates them.
After many years, while Allie is about to get married to another, her path crosses Noah’s again, and, after many difficulties, they decided that they can’t live without one.
They bought the old house in which they found each other intimately when they were younger. They rebuilt it and lived together until their old age. But Allie suffered from Alzheimer’s disease and since they met, Noah kept a diary with all her emotions and life. Every day he came to see his wife to read him every page of his notebook. There were few moments when he could find his wife. They had two children and lived in love all their lives.

Marylou Ronteau

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan ruiz Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:50 pm

I watch the sixth episod of season 5 of prison break
Michael , Lincoln and your friend travelled the dessert in car but during their crossed , the terrorists are chasing them again. Whip, the friend of Michael, kills several people with a bullet while shooting at a gasoline tank. They want to join a village called phaecia but one man chasing always and Michael does a plan to be able to run away. Michael and a man figth and Michael come to escape but he is injured. So that michael can join his friends in the village they shot a fireworks.

Bryan ruiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kévin PUIGELIER Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:29 pm

Logan is back in vampire: he has been transformed, but we do not know by whom. He absolutely wants to know how the two brothers manage to go out in broad daylight and to be exposed to the sun, so he captures Damon and tortures him with wooden bullets.
Elena makes a destructive discovery (a picture of Katherine) and leaves Stefan's house. She accidentally spills a person and realizes that she is not dealing with a human. She finds herself stuck in her car with a vampire walking in her direction.
Damon manages to scare the vampire away and brings Elena into his car. Both travel to Georgia to meet Bree, a witch and Damon's former girlfriend, hoping she can help her open the shrine to free Katherine. Bree calls the lover of Lexi (who was his friend), who wants to take revenge on Damon.
Stefan goes to see Bonnie's grandmother in an attempt to help Bonnie come to terms with her new power. Jeremy meets Anna, who knows the true past of Mystic Falls.
When Elena and Damon are back, Stefan reveals that he saved Elena from the accident that killed her parents. Stefan also says that her parents adopted her and that she is actually related to Katherine. He affirms his love for Elena and she forgives him.

Kévin PUIGELIER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next