UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homework for S2

+19
APPERE Guillaume
hugo ventura
Dousset Emmanuel
hugo aigron
Lila.Michaud
Paul Metayer
JUBEAU Anthony
Pannetier Jérémy
Antoine CHABOT
Benjamin Nicolas 2
BREILLAD Enzo
Armand G1
Nina Delagrange
Fontaine Emma
Laura Rochette--Guitton
Chloé Cardin
Chloé Demarville
Chagrelle Owen
Admin
23 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Homework for S2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Homework for S2

Post by Chloé Demarville Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:48 pm

In the fifth episode, the funeral of Jason takes place. Jason Blossom's family invites in this funeral that the people of whom they think responsible for Jason's death. Archie decides as for him to abandon the place of team captain in the American football to dedicate itself to the music. Betty plunges more profoundly into his survey on Jason's death and gets back certain dark revelations on his family.

Chloé Demarville

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Rochette--Guitton Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:37 pm

Today, I'm going to talk about the saison 14 of Grey's Anatomy : firstly the fire brigades of Seattle Ben Warren and Andy Herrera go to Grey Sloan having helped two boys hurt in the fire of a house. With one of the boys having literally her life in Andy's hands, the skills of the latter are tested severely. Meanwhile, the doctors work hard on their project for the competition of surgical innovation of Grey Sloan and Amelia gets back Tom Koracick to consult the patient of whom she takes care with Alex.

Laura Rochette--Guitton

Back to top Go down

Post by Rontet Quentin Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:33 pm

I watched an other episode of " The Flash". Flash fights a new enemy capable of controlling electricity. During the fight the latter absorbs all the electricity of Barry , thus depriving him of his powers. Wells and the flash team seeks how to help flash , when suddenly the flash's enemy attack them because he thinks they are responsible for his transfer...

Rontet Quentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Metayer Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:07 pm

I started a new series, this is  "La Casa de Papel". It is a Spanish series, which consists mainly of a long-term robbery. In the first episode we see the different robbers who are preparing for 5 months with the help of a "brain", to control the operations. The robbery takes place in a ticket factory, and during this robbery there are many hostages who are going to be trapped and whose robbers will use to counter the acts of the police.

Paul Metayer

Back to top Go down

Post by BREILLAD Enzo Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:55 pm

Today I'm going to resume a moovie who I love. Invincible tell the true history of an American soldier during the second world War. This american was an Olympic champion of sprint and he engage himself in the army to fight versus Japanese. But during a mission his fly fall in the pacific ocean ocean. He survive in a cannot during 23 days a one day a Japanese war boat save him but put him in jail. He live an evil during many years because he has a strong caracter and chief of Japanese dislike that. Everyday he is victim of torture but he don't stop to stay strong. And the day of American army he is freedom. In the true story this soldier run with the Japanese commandant during Olympic games in Barcelona because he excuse him for what he did.
A beautiful life story.

BREILLAD Enzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine CHABOT Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:14 pm

Today, i'm going to talk about de sixth episode of prison break saison 1. In this episode, Scofiel need time to d ig in the cell wall. He then closes the conditioning air, witch creates a riot in the prison and prisonners taake control of it. Following this, Sucre and Scofield ..lined the corridors behind the hole in his cell to find an exit all thanks to his beautiful tattoo. What a Face

Antoine CHABOT

Back to top Go down

Post by Pannetier Jérémy Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:14 pm

During the all episode 6 of the fifth season of Prison Break, the suspense is at his top. In fact, at the beginning, Michael and the others are searching another possibility to leave the Yemen. Their only chance now is with the brother of Shaina who might left the country and crosses the desert to go to Phaeacia, a little city on the coast that presents ways to leave the country. But during the travel, in the USA, the agents of Poseidon are making their possible to find Michael with the goal of killing him. With the NASA, they located them and send the men of Daech at their pursuit. After a moment of confrontation, Michael and the others arrived to follow their path. In the middle of the desert, a car is following them, so they decided to be separated. Lincoln and the two other guys found the destination but Michael is not coming… Lincoln find a solution to attract Michael and the surprise is unbelievable when Michael appeared in the night but he looks really bad... he is poisoned with antifreeze…

Pannetier Jérémy

Back to top Go down

Post by Corentin Cédat Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:06 pm

Today with Emmanuel,we watched the sixth episode of the season of one the tree hill. At the beginning of the episode Whitey throws Lucas and Nathan off the bus due to their misconduct on the basketball court, not only does it leave the two brothers stranded 30 miles from home, but they encounter a carload of punks who threaten them with a gun. Injured during the game, Brooke needs Peyton to drive her home and in, an unlikely turn of events, Peyton asks Haley for help. Meanwhile, Karen and Keith attend a business function and tempers flare when Dan and Deb are seated at their table.

Corentin Cédat

Back to top Go down

Post by hugo ventura Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:57 pm

I've started the series Shooter because this serie look like American sniper which is my favorite moovie. Shooter tel the story of Bob Lee swagger who is a former navy to retirement. One day an old friend come to ask him his help to thwart the murder of the American president. But d_day Bob Lee is victim of a plot and finds itself on the scene of the crime. He is sent to jail for anything he haven't do.

hugo ventura

Back to top Go down

Post by APPERE Guillaume Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:25 pm

I will talk about the 2 new episodes of the simpsons i've looked.
I watched an episode with the old siamese brother of bart simpson.
He was rejected when he birth and was separated to Bart. And he was in the house's cellar, he finally find a way to left the cellar and scared Bart.
In the second episode, dolphins in springfield was killers. This is the same method as itchy and scratchy also in the simpsons. They are killing but childs find this funny.

APPERE Guillaume

Back to top Go down

Post by Armand G1 Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:29 pm

Today I am going to talk about la casa de papel, in the 13th episode, Denver fell in love with Monica and Berlin are with el profesor. The police thinks that they found la casa de papel but it’s a trap..
To be continued

Armand G1

Back to top Go down

Post by hugo aigron Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:27 pm

Summary season 1, episode 6 : After the theft of the videotape at her home, Veronica now doubts Nick and avoids it. Transfer request canceled, constable Kellerman sponsors Lincoln Burrows assassination. In Fox River, the vice tightens on Michael, whose plans have fallen behind. To dig a wall without being disturbed by the call of the guards, he decides with Sucre to diversion by causing a general alert! But the situation quickly degenerates and Dr. Sara Tancredi, daughter of the governor of Illinois, is trapped in the infirmary of the penitentiary ...

hugo aigron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5