UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homework for S2

+24
Dylan Sourbé
Paul Coffier
CHAVAGNAT Louis
Dupuy Valentin
Julia Ceaux
Enzo
benjizamb
Amélie Duverger
Yannis Durand
MaximeBelaidi
CONIO Luigi
Mateo Leger
Nicolas Jakow
Hilson kevin
lilian
Jules plard
Aurelien Lavauzelle
Boismorand Victoria
Zeph
massé styven
Johan Mary
BOUILLON Paul
Mathilde BAJON
Admin
28 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Homework for S2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Homework for S2

Post by Paul Coffier Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:58 am

I would like to talk about my series, black mirror, the format is different from others, the episodes of 40 to 50min but there is not really link between each.
I have already seen 4 and there are however morals that stand out, on different topics, like love, money, social networks ... Despite times so far, rather futuristic, we can say there is a link with our time that lets us think.
Paul Coffier
Paul Coffier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Sourbé Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:36 pm

Hello, I started watching season 1 the punisher, in episode 1 we find Franck Castel an ex marine who suffers from trauma since his wife and children were murdered. He does justice himself. After a theft of money, one of the youth in a group is hit and the other members of the group try to kill him, Franck Castel help him.

Dylan Sourbé

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathilde BAJON Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:44 pm

Hello, for this 2nd week, I’m going to speak about the 8th season of Hawaï Five-0 that I have begun Wednesday. There are a lot of change unfortunately. For example, 2 of the main characters were not returning to the series and I’m so sad because it will not be the same without them… There are 2 new characters in the team in order to replace the 2 actors, but it’s difficult to accept it.

Mathilde BAJON

Back to top Go down

Post by Mateo Leger Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:36 pm

Hello, the last week i start the 3rd season of supernatural. At the end of season 2 we can see that a door of hell has opened and then released a lot of demons. This season will be animated by the fact that the two brothers must save the world. What is more in the past season, the elder sold his soul to the devil to be able to save his brother. So I think that in this season, Sam the youngest brother will try to save his brother because he has only one year left to live. I'm looking forward to seeing this season.

Mateo Leger

Back to top Go down

Post by massé styven Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:01 pm

hello mister, today I have saw one episode of lethal weapon. Yes I know I change my serie I prefer this serie than game of thrones beacause it's more easy to understend for me. This serie is talk about the story of 2 cops martin and roger in USA. I saw the first episode of the seconde season. In this episode martin went to mexico to find tito flores a drog dealer who has kill his wife but everything doesn't go like the plan because roger stop martin to kill tito and they kinap him and they put him in the trunk of the car and when martin want to close the trunk he trapped the roger finger. After that they whent to hospitol to cure the roger finger and in the parking tito who was in the trunk get killed martin and roger in this episode will looking for the offender and in the final they find him because they are a really great cops afro

massé styven

Back to top Go down

Post by CONIO Luigi Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:29 pm

Hello,today I'm going to speak about my series, The murder.I see the first episode of 3 seasons.This episode talk about an avocate who choice 5 students,to learn the lawyer profession.During the first episode we are concerned about a particular character is name is Wes Gibbins.The end of the episode is is full of rebound because we will attend a murder.

CONIO Luigi

Back to top Go down

Post by Boismorand Victoria Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:37 pm

Hello,I would like to speak about the series that I look at,Bates motel.I am in the 3rd seasons out of 4 I have this series because it speaks of a mother who lives with her son, they move and buy a hotel, then a murder occurs and we discover who is the murderer and in what problem engulf this family.The name of he personnage of he first episode is Norma the mother,Norman the son.Bye for a new episode.

Boismorand Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie Duverger Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:29 pm

Hello ! Today, i will tell you about the following of friends, during this episode Ross learns that his ex-wife is pregnant. He goes to the hospital to attend the ultrasound. Then the parents of Ross and Monica come to dinner. During the meal, the parents do not stop making replies to Monica and do the opposite for Ross. Then the latter announces that his ex-wife is homosexual and pregnant with him. At the same time, Rachel realizes that Barry withstands the break better than when she returns the engagement ring.

Amélie Duverger

Back to top Go down

Post by Julia Ceaux Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:57 pm

In the second episode of sense 8, the 8 characters begin to "visit" each other while still in their respective countries. They are what are called sensitives, they can connect intellectually, emotionally and sensually. Nomi a sensitive living in San Francisco finds himself in the hospital after having a discomfort and learns that has a brain disease that requires brain surgery. On his side Lito another sensitive living in Mexico is an actor uses Daniela to hide his homosexuality but she discovers that he is gay and decides to help him.

Julia Ceaux

Back to top Go down

Post by kevin hilson Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:26 pm

hello today I would like to tell a movie that I look in English of course. the film I watched is called bright is the story of a policeman in the future (played by will smith) who works in pairs with an orc because in the society in which they live several communities live together as the fairies the elves and others. one day, two policemen meet a young witch who is part of the brights community and they have to save her from the hands of the witch who wants to get the wand that the bright one has stolen from hier.

kevin hilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Yannis Durand Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:27 pm

In this second episode of Prison Break, Michael scofield will announce to his brother Lincoln that he will take him out of prison. He announces to his brother that he has tattooed the prison plans on his body. During this episode, Michael has to reduce his insulin level in order to have access to treatment and therefore regular access to the infirmary.

Yannis Durand

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:15 pm

Here we go for the 2nd episode of Peaky Blinders. Thomas starts it with a fight which is kind of amusing. He keeps dating the new barmaid, Grace. Campbell's troops are looking for weapons in each houses. Thomas proposes a deal to Campbell which is: weapons against protection. See ya next week for the 3rd.

Morgan Landry

Back to top Go down

Post by Dupuy Valentin Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:28 pm

hello, for this week, the episode talk about the different families, the main families are the Stark, the Lannister, targaryen, I have only one thing to say, winter is coming !

Dupuy Valentin

Back to top Go down

Post by lilian Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:42 pm

Good evening, I am already for the episode 8 "casa de papel", since the first episode he passed many things. I did not understand everything but I believe that they want to kill nobody to negotiate with the police. The leader of the thieves is outside of the factory of tickets to manage the outer problems.The continuation soon...

lilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Jakow Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:14 pm

Hi ! I watched the great movie of Clint Eastwood "American Sniper". It's a true story about Chris Kyle played by the very good Bradley Cooper. At the beginning he wants to be a cow-boy but in 1998 when they are terrorists attacks he wants to be a SEALS to defend his country. Quickly his boss know that he has a big talent and he is nicknamed "the Legend". But when he return in USA whith his wife and his childrens he will never be the same man... The war change him !

Nicolas Jakow

Back to top Go down

Homework for S2 - Page 2 Empty Lucifer S01 E01

Post by JessieJ Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:44 am

The mother of the devil is on Earth, she left hell where she was tortured by her son. Lucifer and Amenadiel are terrified by what she would be able to do to satisfy her vengeance. As usual, Luficer takes advantage of Chloe's investigation into the murder of a soap opera to search for him.

Chloe is not recovering from Lucifer's dying vision after his gunshot wound. She does not understand how he is still alive. She begins to wonder if he is telling her the truth and if he is not "really" the devil.

JessieJ

Back to top Go down

Homework for S2 - Page 2 Empty Black mirror S03 E01

Post by JessieJ Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:47 am

The protagonist lives in a world in which everything is an excuse to trigger a note. A 5 star rating for all the actions of your life, not just for the last photo of your Facebook profile or the one on your last tarte Tatin on Instagram, but also for your way of saying hello, your outfit, your personal and professional interactions . A Critical Sensation in the open air that is cold in the back despite the abundance of pastel colors and coffee macchiato Starbucks of the future.

JessieJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeph Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:10 am

Hello, today I'm going to talk about a series "the punisher" I just finished the last episode of the first season. I really like this series because there is a lot of action and suspense, moreover it tells the story of the vigilante who wants to find the murderer of his daughter and his wife. Through numerous betrayals and reversals of situation he will find an answer to what he was looking for.

Zeph

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie Duverger Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:32 pm

Hello! I'm going to speak about a series "travelers". The principle is based on teams of "travelers" (composed of 5 members: a doctor, a historian, a scientist, a soldier and a leader) are sent to the 21st century from a future where the survival of human life is threatened. These "travelers" come thanks to the "transfer of consciousness", an operation intended to replace the consciousness of a host individual, just before his death, by that of the "traveler". They have missions, precise protocols that aim to thwart important events with heavy consequences in the future, in order to save the future. We are particularly interested in a team that counts; Marcy (doctor), Philip (the historian), Trevor (scientist), Carly (soldier) and Grant (the leader).
In episode 5 of season 2, the team must avoid an epidemic. But he discovers that this epidemic mutates, kills and spreads very quickly, because of a party against theirs in the future. This party wants to eliminate part of the population to avoid overcrowding, huge problem in the future.

Amélie Duverger

Back to top Go down

Post by CHAVAGNAT Louis Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:59 pm

Hello, this week I saw the second episode of the first season of The Walking Dead. This episode is interesting because it shows us how Rick meets other survivors like Glenn or Andrea. The episode is devoted to the escape of the small group of a building that is surrounded by zombies. However the escape is risky because several survivors of the group are unstable and fight each other. It's an episode with lot of tension and suspense.

CHAVAGNAT Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Mary Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:34 pm

Hello John,
I'm goigne to talk about the 2nd episode of the serie. Many things still happen where many ambulances arrive in succession. This time, there was a car accident and many people are seriously injured. A woman about 40 years old with a broken leg. An old man has lost his left arm.
But during all this panic in the hospital, there is a new love story between a trainee and a surgeon ...
Johan Mary
Johan Mary

Back to top Go down

Post by Boismorand Victoria Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:25 am

Hello,today I would like speak about the 7 episode of Bates Motel.During this episode we discover than the son Norman has to mental problems.I is in love of his mother. He kills all men who approach his mother, in his head only thinks of her and he acts according to his thoughts.I am eager to see the rest of this season to finally discover what drives him to do this.

Boismorand Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post by BOUILLON Paul Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:46 pm

Hello ! In the third episod of Lucifer we will see a very good moment.
We can see the father of Lucifer, his name is "God" but he is in a hospice and he has given the life to a person. This episod is very crazy !

BOUILLON Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathilde BAJON Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:41 pm

Hello ! This week I decided to keep watching Riverdale. It’s an original series of Netflix and it which deals with mysteries in the town of Riverdale. In the firs season, Betty, the main character, and her friends are investigating into the murder of Jason Blossom, the son of the richest family in the town. On top of that, there are others stories about family, love, school, etc… The 2nd season started in October 2017, but there is only one episode per week, so it’s not finished yet.

Mathilde BAJON

Back to top Go down

Homework for S2 - Page 2 Empty Homework for S2

Post by Tseng-Qun Gian Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:51 am

Chuck is a young geek who works at Buy More, magazin electronics. in this first episode, chuck finds himself in possession of ultra secret information he received by mail from Bryce Larkin, are former roommate. He does not know anything about his information until he is contacted by the CIA and the NSA.

Tseng-Qun Gian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next