UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aunis Avenir

2 posters

Go down

Aunis Avenir Empty Aunis Avenir

Post by Julien Branchelot Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:35 pm

Hello, I'm a football player in the club " Aunis Avenir ", it's an agreement into " Saint-Xandre " and " Puilboreau ".
We are on the division PH and this year we don't have great result because we were discourage by the first defeat. I play striker or defender, it depend of the circumstance of the match. We didn't play this week-end because the soccer-field was closed because of the rain.

Julien Branchelot

Back to top Go down

Aunis Avenir Empty Re: Aunis Avenir

Post by Admin Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:43 pm

Are you at the bottom of the league? Sounds like it's time for you to motivate and lead the team to victory.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Julien Branchelot Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:43 pm

I agree, we are at the bottom of the league, this is not our level because last year we were third in the championship. But this year, some of my team are not serious, friday, we were four of the first team (we have 2 teams), so we can't train seriously when we are four...
We win the last match before the break 3-0. This match encourage us to continue but it was the break.
We didn't play this weekend because the opposing team withdraw. So next week, we will have a match.

Julien Branchelot

Back to top Go down

Post by Julien Branchelot Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:35 pm

I was happy to see a match this weekend, versus " Nueillaubiers FC " at 15pm saturday. But in reason of the rain, the terrain has been inundate. At this moment La Rochelle are like Angoulême, it rains again and again. So we can't play football on the terrain. It was a chance for us to take our revenge and win this match ! But we still have to wait one week again..

Julien Branchelot

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:45 pm

Wear flippers and goggles (and bikinis) and play the game!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julien Branchelot Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:32 pm

It's also called SwimmingFoot ?!
This saturday, we played at 20pm versus Dompierre (it was cold, very very very cold). We were starting the match and we score the first goal by a beautiful pass to our right-winger who shoot in the goal keeper, then release (relâcher ?) the ball on the ground and our attaquant finish this action by a goal.
But it was fast for them to score a goal, we end the first half 1-1.
In the second half, we were disorganized in the middle so they can pass the ball easily, and next to the end (75' - 80')
They score 2 goals...
I think we lost the match because we didn't train enough (friday we weren't full at the training). It's a deception again !
Next week we have to win !

Julien Branchelot

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:02 pm

Julien Branchelot wrote:It's also called SwimmingFoot ?!
This saturday, we played at 20pm versus Dompierre (it was cold, very very very cold). We were starting the match and we score the first goal by a beautiful pass to our right-winger who shoot in the goal keeper, then release (relâcher ?) the ball on the ground and our attaquant finish this action by a goal.
But it was fast for them to score a goal, we end the first half 1-1.
In the second half, we were disorganized in the middle so they can pass the ball easily, and next to the end (75' - 80')
They score 2 goals...
I think we lost the match because we didn't train enough (friday we weren't full at the training). It's a deception again !
Next week we have to win !

I say the same thing every week about Leicester. Sad
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julien Branchelot Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:22 pm

After five days without rains, fives days of a nice weather, it rained friday afternoon and saturday night. So when I have to play saturday, the mayor's secretary announce that we can't play on this terrain because of the rain, and if we play on the terrain, we will damage it. So it was another week end without match, I would have to play, really. And I think we havn't got match next week end...

Julien Branchelot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum