UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group C Discussion topic 3

+19
CONIO Luigi
Dylan Sourbé
Geoffrey Belon
GARNIER Alexandre
GUEDES Anthony
Paul Coffier
abocquet
Germes Simon
Amaury Babin
mperez11
Corentin Donnou
Aurelien Lavauzelle
Maeva Faverjon
Chagrelle Owen
Léa Barraud
Jules plard
Carteron Claire
Charlotte Sauvaget
Admin
23 posters

Go down

Group C Discussion topic 3 Empty Group C Discussion topic 3

Post by Admin Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:26 am

Charles Aznavour is the topic. you could write about him or his music or compare his lifestyle with stars of today etc....
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Group C Discussion topic 3 Empty Re: Group C Discussion topic 3

Post by Charlotte Sauvaget Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:49 am

I have never been a fan of the artist but difficult not to remember his repertoire as it is inscribed in our collective memory French, with him disappears a little more song has text that told a few things on melancholic tunes or catchy.

Charlotte Sauvaget

Back to top Go down

Post by Carteron Claire Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:50 am

We considered it immortal, to see him still standing on stage in 94 years. The announcement of Charles Aznavour's death, while he brought in of a tour in Japan and prepared new concerts in France. One of the last icons of the French song went out at her home in Alpilles, during the night of Sunday to Monday, while nothing let envisage this very sudden death. Charles Aznavour was and will be an icon for France. Even if it wasn't a singer of our generation, everybody knew him.

Carteron Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules plard Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:20 am

Charles Aznavour was a great french singer, he was a legend of of the french song, he had armenians origins : his real name was "AZNAVOURIAN" (a typic armenian name) in one hand he was pround to be armenian and in the other hand pround to be french, now, he will be a french classic thank's to song as "la boëme" or "emmenez moi"
RIP Mr AZNAVOUR.

Jules plard

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Barraud Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:57 pm

Charle Aznavour was born 22 may 1924 in Paris and was death 1 october 2010 in Mourière. It was an actor, an author and an ambassador mais his principal occupation was singer-songwriter. Its was a singer-songwriter famous french. He started his career in 1946 until his death. He recorded around 1200 song. Charle Aznavour is a symbolic figure of the music world in France and in the world.

Léa Barraud

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagrelle Owen Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:07 pm

Charles Aznavour is dead and even if that not affect me so much, I know that some people loves him like my grandma with who, when I was young I sang with her some songs of Charles like "La Bohème" and I remember, like I'm not saying this word I said "La brouette".

Chagrelle Owen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maeva Faverjon Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:29 pm

Charles Aznavour was a great singer of the French song. He continued to sing despite his age of 94 years. He was very much loved. Charles Aznavour died of pulmonary edema at the age of 94.
Charles Aznavour will receive a popular tribute

Maeva Faverjon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelien Lavauzelle Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:31 pm

Hello John, how are you today ?
Today I will speek about Charles Aznavour. It's very important person in frensh song like Johnny Hallyday. He wrote very good song like "La Bohème" or " Emmenez moi". But I don't listen his sond often because isn't my style of music but I like it anyway.

Aurelien Lavauzelle

Back to top Go down

Group C Discussion topic 3 Empty Charle Aznavour

Post by Corentin Donnou Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:00 pm

Hey Jon , it will talk about CHarle Aznavour .
Charle Aznavour died October 1, 2018, it was one of the most famous French artists in the world, it is even recognized in the United States of America to the point of having a star on the famous boulevard avenue, this icon French song has traveled all over the world, it has happened in over a hundred countries.
Corentin Donnou
Corentin Donnou

Back to top Go down

Post by mperez11 Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:02 pm

Charles Aznavour is dead. it was a singer recognized throughout France but in the world too. he had left the Armenian community. after his death a whole country, a whole community but all the people of the song and film is mourning. today a nqtikbal tribute was returned to him

mperez11

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaury Babin Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:23 pm

Hello John,
The french-armenian singer Charles Aznavour was born May 22, 1924 and death Ocotber 1st, 2018 is a legendary singer in France and around the world. He started his career in 1946 until his death. He recorded around 1200 songs. He death in sleeping, the best death who existed and we not forget this very great artist.

Amaury Babin

Back to top Go down

Post by Germes Simon Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:49 pm

Hello John
Charles Aznavour is one of the greatest french singer of is time. He started his career in 1946 as author composer interpreter. He was with the greatest star like Sinnatra, Presley... One of his most famous song is called "emmenez moi". He died last week the first October 2018.

Germes Simon

Back to top Go down

Post by abocquet Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:00 pm

"Love for others, whatever their color, their religion, their race ... the love of humanity". Charles Aznavour had an incredible pen : he was a poet and performer who knew how to choose his words and touch all peoples and generations. He is one of the ambassadors of French music who died. His music will continue to rock the French population, Charles is immortal. His disappearance is regretted all over France and internationally.

abocquet

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Coffier Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:26 pm

Charles Aznavour was known worldwide for his poetic songs, I have a preference for his title: the mama. All media talk about it I do not think the subject make as much noise if it was the death of Vanessa Paradi.
Paul Coffier
Paul Coffier

Back to top Go down

Post by GUEDES Anthony Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:45 pm

Charles aznavour is one of the best singer in the french cultur. He is a symbol of the french music. His death was crying by the whole world caue everyone loved his music and every singer know him and loved his music.

GUEDES Anthony

Back to top Go down

Post by GARNIER Alexandre Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:53 pm

Hello John!
Charles Aznavour it’s a legend of french song!
Son of Armenian fleeing genocide, he was born in 1924.
Author and songwritter, he wrote 40 sing during this career.
He sold 180 millions of discs, a record and written a song legendary, For me formidable

GARNIER Alexandre

Back to top Go down

Group C Discussion topic 3 Empty Groupe C Sujet de discussion 3

Post by Geoffrey Belon Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:11 pm

Hello sir,
Charles Aznavour is a French-Armenian singer-songwriter, actor and writer. he began his career in 1946 and recorded nearly one thousand two hundred songs in several languages: French, English, Italian, Spanish, German, Armenian, Neapolitan, Russian, and most recently Kabyle. He has written or co-authored over a thousand songs, either for himself or other artists.
Charles Aznavour has always been committed to helping others by supporting humanitarian causes, a first in his country of birth that has suffered the "Armenian Genocide".

Geoffrey Belon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Sourbé Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:54 pm

Hello,
Charles Aznavour was a great man by his music and way of life, he was an icon of French song.
He was a singer known throughout the world, his music has marked and crossed different generations.

Dylan Sourbé

Back to top Go down

Post by CONIO Luigi Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:08 pm

Hello John, to me I think that Charles Aznavour is a real legend of the international song and particulary the french music. His lifestyle is really incredible and this is an example for all the people, start today are superficial I think, Charles Aznavour was in the real life and he represent the French population.

CONIO Luigi

Back to top Go down

Post by kevin hilson Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:11 am

Hello john,
Today I'm going to talk about Charles Aznavour who was a great man by his music and way of life, he was an icon of French song.
He was a singer known throughout the world, his music has marked and crossed different generations.

kevin hilson

Back to top Go down

Post by cbaill09 Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:22 am

Hello John,
Charles Aznavour for me is an icon international ! His song have a real sens unlike today's. He died in his sleep a beautiful dead which marks the end of time that the less than twenty years can not know.

cbaill09

Back to top Go down

Post by Renouard Mélys Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:32 am

Hello John,
Charles Aznavour is a French-Armenian singer-songwriter, actor and writer, born on May 22, 1924 in Paris and died on October 2018. During a career begun in 1946, he recorded nearly one thousand two hundred songs performed in several languages. He is one of the best known French singers outside the French-speaking world. Described as "the deity of French pop" by several people.

Renouard Mélys

Back to top Go down

Post by Kévin PUIGELIER Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:46 pm

Hello John, Charles Aznavour is a great French singer and songwriter I would say he is part of the greatest French singer! It's a legend in the history of French music! Compared to today's singer, Charles is well above his style of music is not the same but the difference is that almost all his songs will stay in people's heads.

Kévin PUIGELIER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down