UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOW TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER

Go down

HOW TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER  Empty HOW TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER

Post by Léa ABREU Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:31 pm

Last week (sorry for being late on my publication) I have been watching the season 4 of "how to get away with murder".

First of all, I am going to do you a resume of the previous season, but don't worry : NO SPOILER.
So, this series is about jurist-students working for Analyse Keating (a renowned lawyer). The main plot of the first season is that they are involved in an "accidental" murder and during all of it we are trying to figure what happened before the murder. In the next seasons of the series, the students (and Analyse) are always involved complicated situation that are putting themselves at risks. I am not going to tell you all of it because it's way too complexe and way too interesting to watch, so if you want more go on Netflix Wink

Now about the fourth season (which is, in my point of view, the key of series) everything starts to be clear and we can make links between everything that happen during the previous seasons. It feel soooo good to understand everything and finally being able to make a link between every situation but at the opposite everything is way more complicated than we thought... Suicides are not suicides anymore but murders... Murders are made to hide secrets... Big companies are involves...

It feels so strange to me, I am in love with this series but I am feeling so disturbed because of it... I need to watch more to know more and tell you what are my final thought of the series. But for now, you should definitely watch it !
Léa ABREU
Léa ABREU

Back to top Go down

HOW TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER  Empty HOW TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER (NEXT PART)

Post by Léa ABREU Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:48 pm

I can now tell you what I thing about "how to get away with murder"... This series is a HUGE mess but really enjoyable !! I really recommend you to watch it !
During all the fourth season, I couldn't stop at the end of an episode (thank you Netflix !!), I was so addicted to it ! At the end, you feels empty because you are really attached to the characters (and also because you don't have anything to watch anymore) but also so strange because a lot happen during 15 episodes, you need time to recover form everything you learned !!

This series is part of my top 3, before "Las chicas del cable" but after Games of Thrones... Next week I will be talking about "The good doctor" !! See you !
Léa ABREU
Léa ABREU

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum