UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Handball championship

2 posters

Go down

Handball championship Empty Handball championship

Post by Sarah T. Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:25 am

This weekend, the World Handball Championship has ended with the victory of the France team (and thus becoming the most successful team).
But after this victory, we can speak about the team of quatar. This team "national" is composed of 4 players born to quatar. The other players were French, Cuban .. This team was not a national team for me.

This weekend was also held on the football match between Soyaux and the Olympic Lyonnais in woman championship of D1. Of course, the girls from the Olympic Lyon have won the match 4-0 Soyaux has made a good game.

Sarah T.

Back to top Go down

Handball championship Empty Re: Handball championship

Post by Admin Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:06 pm

I'm sorry for Soyaux.

Handball teams are really a joke. Perhaps lots of sports are the same now. People should only be able to play for their country if they've lived their for more than half of their life. what do you think?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah T. Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:38 pm

I think you're right. For me to be selected in a national team, you must have the nationality through birth or exile. It should not be able to play in a national team against a some sum of money. But, it's my opinion.

Sarah T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down