UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judo, swimming, handball, dance, football... which sport to choose ?

2 posters

Go down

Judo, swimming, handball, dance, football... which sport to choose ? Empty Judo, swimming, handball, dance, football... which sport to choose ?

Post by Marion Bonnet Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:42 am

When I was a little girl, I was very dynamic and I absolutely wanted to practice a sport !
I had many choice  but I had to choose according to the proposed activities near my home.
I first eliminated judo because I thought it was dangerous to fall all the time and I didn't undestand the interest.
Then football attracted me, I liked to practice with my brother just for pleaser, but it is really a male sport … and a girl who likes football is considered as a tomboy. It wasn't my ambition.
Then, with 5 years old, I started to danse... and it was a big disappointment. Indeed, It was nice to work to produce a final show but this day I was particularly sick. I was so sad to miss the gala while I had worked so hard for it. It was unfair and so I decided to choose another sport.
I like the water, but with 6 years old I was just starting to swim, and I havn't thought about swimming.
Close to my home, there's a handball club.I didn't know the rules, however, I chose to try it , just to see. And it was really like a revelation ! I like to play with a ball in hand, it is also great to play in a team with the challenge to cooperate and to win together. It was a good time with many childhood memories : especially the delicious cakes we shared at the end of each match, whatever we lose or we win… bounce

Marion Bonnet

Back to top Go down

Judo, swimming, handball, dance, football... which sport to choose ? Empty Re: Judo, swimming, handball, dance, football... which sport to choose ?

Post by Admin Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:10 pm

Yeah I liked the cakes when I was a coach.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum