UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion topic 2.

+23
Yann BENOIST
Gaëtan Debien
Pierrick
LAUREEN BASTE
bisserier
barbotinpaul
Gaël
Zoé Mongard
Doriant
thibault maret
KATARINA BALLE
Hugo Perdriaud
djibril17
sriffa01
Louis-Patxi MOREAU
grammont.theo
Ugo
EMMA BARON
Maxime Pct
Thibaud Lelong
julien blay
GERON Eva
Admin
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Discussion topic 2. Empty Discussion topic 2.

Post by Admin Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:48 pm

You chose sport. Make it interesting - NO definitions please.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Discussion topic 2. Empty Re: Discussion topic 2.

Post by GERON Eva Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:13 pm

Today the events of sport become international, for exemple the olympics games or the football world cup this year. More people every years practice sport, approximately 1/2 people. There is a plularity of sport who allow at all people to pratice an activity because there is sport in mountain, in water, in a room, in club...So you can practice sport for you to achieve your aim, no matter your motivation or your passion, it will be just for you health, for lose weight, for meet people, by pleasure....

GERON Eva

Back to top Go down

Post by julien blay Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:04 pm

Today, i'm going to talk about sport. In the world, there are a lot of competition like olympic games, football world cup and so on. However, sport is practiced by a lot of people in the world.
In France in 2015, 64% of people over 15 years play sports at least once a week.

julien blay

Back to top Go down

Post by Thibaud Lelong Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:28 am

In the world, many peoples partice sport and each one for differents reasons. Moreover, there are many différents sports so all people can find, choose and practice a sport which he likes. Tp me, the sport is more than a way to spend our energy but a passion of Something who gather many peoples around the world whatever the sport than they practice like we can see it with olympics games or world cup of football,... All this reasons are why i would like work in this domain which is the Sport.

Thibaud Lelong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxime Pct Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:02 am

Today, I will talk about sports that I could practice. first of all I started doing judo for 1 year and then I started playing tennis for 2 years. After these two sports I wanted to try basketball and it's been 12 years that I practice this sport. I played in two clubs and my most beautiful game will be the one against the CSP Limoges in Cup of France. I train the youngest to practice basketball for 2 years in different clubs and I made this sport a way of life and my passion.

Maxime Pct

Birthday : 1999-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by EMMA BARON Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:47 pm

We have to talk about sports. The Olympic Games have immensely helped the sport to get into people's everyday lives.
To me, sport is very important and has always been part of my life. I did different sports like swimming, bodyattack, hip hop, boxing, volleyball,…
I was a volleyball teacher last year in La Rochelle, I coached the girls who were 14 years old, I miss it.

EMMA BARON

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugo Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:14 pm

For me and a lot of people, sport is something important in a life. This is often a passion which allows to spend your energy, have a good time alone or with friends and keep a good physical condition. There is a lot of sport so everyone can find the sport that suits him. For me, it's powerlifting, this is hard but we feel a real progression each week, and rugby, to have fun with my friends.

Ugo

Back to top Go down

Post by grammont.theo Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:40 pm

For me sport must be integrated in the life of everyone. It's a way to escape problem, to think of something else... But also it's a way to play/enjoy with friends or show your abilities in competition. For me gymworkout is more than a sport it's a livestyle. We eat gymworkout and we train gymworkout and we sleep gymworkout.

grammont.theo

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis-Patxi MOREAU Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:47 pm

The sport in generally is the most important for me because this allows to stay in good health. I play sport since i'am little and in particular the rugby. I play rugby since ten years and i practice in two clubs La Rochelle and now in Rochefort. I like this sport because there are lot of contact, it's a collective sport with a big solidarity. Rugby is developped in the world and more precisely in French and England. It's a famous sport with a big competition The World Cup.

Louis-Patxi MOREAU

Back to top Go down

Post by sriffa01 Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:53 pm

Since I am 5 years old, I play the rugby. Why ? Because my father and my brothers took me towards this sport. Today it is indispensable for me. When I don't play rugby during one week, I think of rugby, I sleep rugby and I live rugby.

sriffa01

Back to top Go down

Discussion topic 2. Empty Sport

Post by djibril17 Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:54 pm

For me and for a lot of people sport is very important. Indeed for me sport is a way to integrate yourself in a group for example in team sport you can integrate yourself pretty easily because you have to work with your teammates. Moreover it's also a way to feel better in your life for example when i finish my training in a sport i feel so much better in my body and in my head.

djibril17

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Perdriaud Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:24 pm

Since my 6 years, I play football with my childhood friends. We play to the level DHR and
this year we won the jerseys of "Coupe De France" . The football is for me a way to show my competitive spirit and of allowing a physical and psychological development.

Hugo Perdriaud

Back to top Go down

Post by KATARINA BALLE Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:32 pm

Hello Jonh,
I am going to speak to you about the dance which is a sport which I like very much. The dance is often given rhythm by the music. The dance is a set of movement body movements which trains a choreography. In the modern dance is a certain freedom which allows to highlight that we feel and to make cross certain feelings as by examples the enjoyment, the laughter, the fear, the sadness so through the dance we can deliver a message under another shape. jocolor

KATARINA BALLE

Back to top Go down

Post by thibault maret Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:21 am

I practice sport since I'm able to do it. When i was young, I play badminton with my father, just for fun. When I was six years old, I start to playy tennis in a club, but only during one year. After I ride horses but it is an expensive sport so I must stop. After that, I practice again tennis, in competition, during 8 years. And now, since 2 yeaurs, I pratice mountain bikingin competition. But the sport that I prefer is run orientiring, I'm seven times "chapmion départemental" by team, seven times "champion académique", and I participate a three french championship by team. For me sports essential, I can't live without sport.

thibault maret

Back to top Go down

Post by Doriant Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:19 pm

The subject « sport » is realy large and we can speak about a lot things in sport. I will tell you about mu favourite sport, judo : I practice judo since I’m 4 yeans old. I’m black belt second dan and I participated 4 times at the French cup without result.

Doriant

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoé Mongard Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:21 pm

This theme does not inspire me at all, but I’m at university of sport so I will necessarily succeed to writing a text of 30 poor words… For me, sport isn’t just a physical activity, fristly it’s a way to have fun, and a kind of education. With sports we can learn a lesson of life, share good moments with other people or alone. A moment of sport is a moment for think about something else and also helps maintain his health. Basketball

Zoé Mongard

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaël Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:08 pm

For me, the sport is very important in the life. Now, i talk about my sport : rugby.
I play rugby and i started when i have 5 years old.
I think is the best sport because there are contacts,intelligence, solidarity, values and friends in the team.
However, the money starts to be more and more present in the sport and in the rugby and if you have not money, you have not team...

Gaël

Back to top Go down

Post by barbotinpaul Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:26 pm

In my life , the sport is importante because is a center of my life. I have make a cycling 8 years old, but i'm specialezed in cyclo-cross. It's a mixte across road cycling and mountain bike. For exercise this dicipline you need many power and many technical.Then i help my father in the association, who is a women team of cycling.

barbotinpaul

Back to top Go down

Post by bisserier Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:37 pm

For me, the sport is very important in my life. It allows to unpack. For me the sport must be done pleasure the sport not is constraint. I did 10 years of the natation because I have a fish. my second sport is a diving this sport allows to see new species. The sport is a way escapes.

bisserier

Back to top Go down

Discussion topic 2. Empty Sport

Post by LAUREEN BASTE Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:18 pm

I really like sports. I practiced a lot being younger. But the sport that I prefer and that I will talk about is basketball. I really like this sport and I practice it. First of all, basketball is a sport of skill. We play ball with the hands, the principle is to get the ball into the ring and score the most basket. But it's not just basketball that I play. I discover day by day new sports like rugby, climbing or judo.

LAUREEN BASTE

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierrick Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:18 pm

Sport represent a lot for me, sport permeted to me to rempty my mind. Sport is very important for life you can live much longer than a normal person who doesn’t do sport.
sport is a way to surpass oneself in one's limits and to spend one's energy is very important for education.

Pierrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëtan Debien Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:57 pm

Since my 8 years, I practice circus. Later, I would like to be circassian. My specialties are juggling and unicycle. I dream to convey joy with my passion while traveling.

Gaëtan Debien

Back to top Go down

Post by Yann BENOIST Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:58 pm

Today, i'm talking about football, the American football not soccer. I practice it between this year, before i practiced handball. American football is an underground sport in France because it's not in our culture and for many people, rules are so difficult. American football is a complete sport especially for all skills and plays and because everyone can practice it (fat, slim, small, tall). But American football is more and more popular in Europe and we have many clubs in France.

Yann BENOIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachary Digeos Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:01 pm

So, yesterday we was the 16 october. this is not a normal day for me and many people all around the world because yesterday the new season of NBA starting. There are two opening games Golden State Warriors versu Oklahoma City Thunder the big game of western conference and Bonston Celtics versus Philadelphia 76ers the big game of th eastern conference.
For me the NBA make me dreaming wich all the 82 game of the season and at the end there are the play off with the8 best team of each conference. this team play to the final and became the NBA champs. I support the Golden State Warriors but I like Boston, Philadelphia, Dallas too.

Zachary Digeos

Back to top Go down

Post by Corentin roger Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:08 pm

I would speak about sport, i practice sport every day because it’s necessary for me, it’s vital. I love any sport but i prefere moutain bike, in this sport i love the strategy and the difficulties of the course. The sport is an effective way to free your mind when your are not in good mental condition. But sport is a good remedy for the sick because he takes the mind differently.

Corentin roger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next