UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Series : LIGHT AS A FEATHER

Go down

Series : LIGHT AS A FEATHER Empty Series : LIGHT AS A FEATHER

Post by Meghane Cren Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:17 pm

Oy populace !

Today I'll discuss w/ u about new series. I followed it in VO (what a pain!) But I'm proud : I managed to understand all exchanges. *Proud of myself*
So this (thriller-horific) series takes place in an atmosphere previously known in Pretty Little Liars and the Final Destinations.
Her name ? LIGHT AS A FEATHER

In high school, we meet four childhood friends living their lives with LOTS of secrets (McKenna Brady, Candace Preston, Alex Portnoy, Olivia Richmond).
There's a little news, Violet Simmons, the group of four will decide to take it under their wings and try to integrate it into their group. What a mistake it was. Very quickly, this mysterious (mystical) girl will have a strange behavior and we'll see clearly in her play : she'll want to harm the girls, but we don't know why.
On Halloween night, as every year, she'll meet at the cemetery, between two graves, to play and tell stories of horror. And Violet will offer her game "light as a feather, stiff as a board." Except that before levitating her "friends" she'll predict their deaths. The deaths she'll describe will not be fiction but reality. She has them as predicted, or manipulated.
There'll be heavy suspense, intrigue and disappearances.

This series is very interesting to watch already for the well-known cast in the teen series, but also for the general atmosphere made of secrets, mysteries and flashback reminiscent of HOW TO GET AWAY W/ MURDER (BEST SERIES EVER), PLL, and many others. The episodes lasts only twenty minutes which is relatively simple to watch.

I advise you ABSOLUTELY (but not in the dark).
Meghane Cren
Meghane Cren

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum