UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV Series Summary

+15
Sandro Appiotti
EmmaGym
Antoine PERAUD
Paul Bressy
Pierre Mazeau
BEGUE simon
Enzo Bourgeaux
Ttouan Peyraud
Marcuccini Luigi
axel plainaud
Benjamin BACARIA
Charlotte Denis
sroesler
Matteo bello
Admin
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

TV Series Summary Empty TV Series Summary

Post by Admin Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:20 am

This is the thread for all of your comments on the TV series you are watching. Each week write a very short summary and your feelings.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

TV Series Summary Empty Brooklyn nine-nine

Post by Matteo bello Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:56 pm

The series that I look at is a police series "Brooklyn nine-nine" is a rather comic series that I like a lot with rather unusual scenarios, during a small moment of break it allows me to take care and to laugh a little. I'll give you an episode summary next week.

Matteo bello

Back to top Go down

TV Series Summary Empty Re: TV Series Summary

Post by sroesler Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:08 pm

thanks to you i started "Breakig Bad", do you know this serie?
In short this serie tell the story about a chemistry teacher, but he has some money problem... Moreover he learns that he has lung cancer. He is 50 and he doesn't want to leave his family in the poorly. So he finds an associate and he starts to cook methamphetamine to earn money. He cooks the drug and his associate sell it. But both character are very clumsy and they adventure are funny and stressful...

sroesler

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Denis Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:00 pm

this week i watched Friends. This is a funny serie. It talks about the everyday life of 6 friends and the adventures that happen to them. One of my favorite episode of Friends is when it's thanksgiving and that Joey put the turkey oh his head and scared Phoebe

Charlotte Denis

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin BACARIA Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:20 pm

For the occasion I started a new serie and of course an American serie. have you heard of YOU?
The story takes place in new york with the main character a bookseller. he quickly develops feelings for a regular client but it turns to obsession. He follows her all day to understand his gestures, his habits, and as soon as an obstacle arises between him and his beloved he eliminates the problem. This is the case of Benji (her boyfriend) and probably later Peach her best friend.
The main character is very interesting and very in love but it was a madman with an angel's body.

Benjamin BACARIA

Back to top Go down

Post by axel plainaud Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:48 pm

I saw the first episode of Prison Break. This episode relate why Michael Scofield has been put in jail and his first days in Fox River. We learn that his brother Lincoln Burrows is also captive because he killed the US vice president’s brother. However, Lincoln says that he is not guilty and that the evidences were falsify. We understand that Michael is architect and that he have on his tattoo all the plan of the prison. So, he comes to the prison in order to help his brother to run away his sentence.

axel plainaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcuccini Luigi Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:01 pm

I decided to start a new series, TITANS, on Netflix, we see the protagonists appear, with four main characters, a policeman, Robin, who likes to do justice by himself, a possessed girl, who has just seen her "mother" die while she watches, then there is a strange woman, with exceptional strength, she don't know who is she, and a last character whose details we have only a few, unless he can transform himself into an animal. This series is based on a cartoon.
Shocked

Marcuccini Luigi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ttouan Peyraud Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:52 pm

I watch lot of series and the recent is Vikings , it's Ben who had discover this serie to me .
But I watch a mangas to and my best is one piece , this mangas had 869 episodes of I've watch .

Ttouan Peyraud

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzo Bourgeaux Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:29 pm

So i decided to watch the serie "Game of Thrones". The first season contains 10 episodes of 50mintes for each one. I chose this serie because it's one of thoose series that i wanted to watch and thanks to this homework, i will do it.
This first episode was introducing and presenting the framework of the history, but also the characters with there names and the problematics.

Enzo Bourgeaux

Back to top Go down

TV Series Summary Empty Peaky blinders

Post by BEGUE simon Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:20 pm

I will watch one episode a week and tell you how I feel about each episode. This is a very interesting Netflix serie. I discover this serie because of my brother who had already watch it. It’s the storie of three brothers. They live in Birmingham with they aunt. I don’t remember all the names because I’ve watch only the first episode. They are gypsys and doesn’t have money. The three brothers , Arthur the older, tommy the smartest and heartless one, and I forgot the name of the youngest i’m sorry

BEGUE simon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre Mazeau Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:32 pm

My serie's name Strangers Things, it's the first episode to the first season.
On November 6, 1983, in Hawkins, Indiana, a creature escaped from a Department of Energy laboratory, carrying a scientist in flight. Later, Will Byers, a 12-year-old boy, returns home after a long game of Dungeons and Dragons and is attacked by a creature. The next day, a girl with shaved hair, with only a distinctive sign a tattoo showing the numbers 011 on the forearm, appears near a restaurant. The manager and cook, Benny, decides to take care of her before calling the social services, but is killed by a team coming to recover the girl, who escapes. Sheriff Hopper takes care of looking for Will and finds his bike in the forest; Lucas, Mike and Dustin, his friends, go out in the rainy night looking for their friend and find the girl.

Pierre Mazeau

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Bressy Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:08 am

Winter is coming the 14 April 2019 ; yea, the 8th and last Game of Thrones season is coming out.
So, with Mathilde and Simon, we began this serie again.
GOT is a serie where nine family of seven kingdoms want the place of the Iron Thrones. But there is a new enemy, the worst who come with the winter, the White Walkers.
In the first episode, the third biggest families are introduced and the threat from the north appared ; but no one believe in it...

Paul Bressy

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine PERAUD Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:12 am

To start this new post's idea i chose to present you an anime which is called Your lie in april. it is the story of a piano prodigy that meets a violin prodigy, and immediately falls in love with her. I know this first impression is : "oh my god this is incredibly boring story" but this anime is without contest a big masterpiece. The piano man is in love with her but she loves his friend, who is playing football. The piano man was the most famous player when he was young but after his mother's death he can't hear the sounds. he decided to stop piano and this is the violonist who gave him the taste of music.
It was the first episode.

Antoine PERAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaGym Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:00 pm

Since some time I look at the RIVERDAL series. This is a NETFLIX series, it is composed of three seasons. After a hectic summer following the tragic death of young Jason Blossom and the arrival of the mysterious Veronica Lodge, it's back to school in Riverdale. This is a new start for Archie Andrews who is determined to make a career in music. Her best friend, Betty Cooper, is finally ready to tell her about her love, but her over-protective mother and the arrival of Veronica could change things ... During an eventful summer, which includes the tragic death of Jason Blossom on July 4, Archie Andrews discovers his passion for music. He soon begins his second year in high school and expresses his love for music to Betty Cooper, a girl who has feelings for Archie. Meanwhile, Veronica Lodge, the beautiful daughter of a millionaire who faces hijacking charges, arrives in town, instantly attracting Archie's sympathy. Despite the development of a love triangle, Betty and Veronica quickly become friends, united even when Veronica holds ...

EmmaGym

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcuccini Luigi Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:00 pm

In the second episode of Titans, we were introduced to new characters, Hawk and Dove, who are also two superheroes working for the good purpose. Robin, who helps Raven to escape and hide from evil people, decides to ask Hawk and Dove, his former teammates, for help to hide her. However, a family of murderers is hired to find Raven in order to kill her, and to do so, he kills Robin's police teammate. As the end of the episode is near, Raven on the roof of the apartment is angry, because she has just learned that Robin wanted to leave her with Hawk and Dove without telling her anything, then the murderer's family appears again, capturing Raven, and killing Dove, Hawk's beloved then in incurable grief.

Marcuccini Luigi

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin BACARIA Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:07 am

This week I will talk about a serie that I watched a long time ago is name is THE RAIN. The first episode is a kind of introduction where you can see a quiet city with calm weather when the rain falls on the city people start screaming and fall from pain. They are dead. Nobody knows why rain kills execpt a scientist who said it was a virus in the rain. And everyone dreads this moment.
We follow the storie of Simone and Rasmus who are forced to take refuge with their father in a bumkers.

Benjamin BACARIA

Back to top Go down

Post by sroesler Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:34 pm

Hi are you ready for the continuation of breaking bad? Ok Let's go. I sayed to you the character are clumsy but in the following chapter both character earn exprience and now they are a good to cook methamphetamine. However to earn lot of money quickly they need to sell more drug but the character who sell the drug is a little dealer. So they decide to sell a big amount of drug to a big dealer. Althought the big dealer accept to haggle with them, he is totaly crazy and dangerous. So now who don't now realy why but he kidnapped both character. It's realy strange and we want to know more...

sroesler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandro Appiotti Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:47 am

This week i've watch an episode of the series "SWAT" it's an american unity of intervention very famous with a lot of danger.
In this episode they have to destroy a geng of gunrunner, so on men of the team was infiltrate and at the final they succeeded to dismamber the cartel.

Sandro Appiotti

Back to top Go down

TV Series Summary Empty the hundred

Post by Pierre Faivre Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:37 pm

To continue in my series, I will resume where I am currently. There are different clans that form an alliance but this alliance is fragile and the leader is in fact the same for decades. We have just learned that it is thanks to the virtual reality because a chip that has recorded the memory and the life of the first leader is then removed at the time of his death to be given to the next. In parallel with the development of technologies in our life we must be careful to master these innovations not to be replaced later by an automated world.

Pierre Faivre

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Denis Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:01 pm

this week I have continued to watch Friends. the episode is called "the one with a male nanny".
Ross and Rachel are looking for a nurse for their daughter Emma. Despite Ross's advice they hire Sandy , a men. But he was too emotional so they disengaged him.
Chandler is jealous of Monica's colleague because she said that he is the funniest man that she knows.

Charlotte Denis

Back to top Go down

Post by axel plainaud Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:05 pm

In this second episode, I can see a fight between the white and black people. Scofield meet T-bag, a raper who killed many kids, and who is against him because he thinks that Michael killed his boyfriend. Moreover, he is diagnostic diabetic and it feel happy of that. In fact, thank's to that, he can go easily to the nursery. In addiction, Veronica, Burrow's ex-girlfriend and Michael's lawer work on Lincoln case.

axel plainaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzo Bourgeaux Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:52 pm

This week I watched the second episod of my sery Games Of Thrones untitled "The Kingsroad". On this second episod, the problematics take place in the history and different incidents happened to the important characters. Moreover, we know now that there are three different places in the history : In the North and Beyond the strait.

Enzo Bourgeaux

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaleuvr Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:25 pm

With Mathilde and Paul, we are still re-watching Game of Thrones and we've got to go fast because the last season is out the next 14 april so we have to finish the seven seasons before that major event. We have watched the first season yet !
In this season, we discover the global universe of this serie, and also the sadism of the showrunners. A lot of characters we have been discovering and loving in this first season are already dead (SPOILERS!) like of course Robert Baratheon, (king of the seven kingdoms), Ned Stark (RIP),  or Sirio Forell and most of the Starks guard … A war began with the death of the King to know who's gonna replace him. And others (huge) dangers are growing up at the North of the wall... Winter is definitely coming for the season 2.

Smaleuvr

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine PERAUD Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:08 pm

I continue to describe you my anime called Your lie in April. The pianist called Kosei start again the piano whith the help of Kaori ( the violonist ). He retried to work hard to participate to a piano's competition. But he still have his problem of sounds that stop when he concentrate on his partition. Next episodes talks about his fight to resolve this problem, with the help of Kaori and his other friends.

Antoine PERAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre Mazeau Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:29 pm

I saw some episodes of my series Stranger Things. I advise you because research on Will Byers is progressing more and more people are advancing their research without taking it into account. Many intrigues and I find it cool.

Pierre Mazeau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum