UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV Series Summary

+20
GUERILLOT Lucas
Kilian Le Mellay
T.O
Simon.f
jeanneau killian
Dorian Morisseau
Jany Mainguet
Adrien PLANET
Fusiller Simon
BARRAUD Jeanne
Océane Martin
Julia Rey
Marie LEQUEC
Thomas Moreau
Florian BOUILLAUD
Gobin
Pitat
Hugo Pasquier
TAMANG Andréas
Admin
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

TV Series Summary - Page 3 Empty Re: TV Series Summary

Post by Gobin Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:52 am

This Week, I choose the movie "Area 51". An American horror-science-fiction film co-produced Three curious teenagers enter the mysterious zone 51, an American air force base lost in the Nevada desert.

Gobin

Back to top Go down

Post by Océane Martin Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:49 pm

The serie whose I want to speak is "Outlander", a serie of 4 seasons for the moment. It's one of my favorite serie, although seasons are less and less good... It's the story of Claire Randall, a combat nurse from 1945, who is mysteriously swept back in time to 1743, where she's immediately thrown into an unknown world where her life is threatened. When she is forced to marry Jamie, a young Scottish warrior, their lives completely go to change.

Océane Martin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julia Rey Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:13 pm

This week I watched a new episode of "How I met your mother", in this one is the moment when his best friend decides to get married while he was a man to woman all his life so this decision surprises everyone a little bit. They discuss together the pros and the cons because the latter panic a little to the idea of ​​staying with the same woman all his life
Following the next episode

Julia Rey

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Moreau Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:28 pm

This weekend, i don't watch a serie but a movie : Babysitting. it's a funny movie, i like this movie because the situation is funny and the action too. I like very much the various actors.
For the beginning, the heros must keep his boss’s son but it's the birthday's heros. And his friends arrive in the house and they want to celebrate the birthday. a lot of people arrive and the situation degenerates! But the little boy has a lot of fun with the gang of friends.I’ve had a good time

Thomas Moreau

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrien PLANET Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:32 pm

I don't see a particular series this week but i try again to watch pirates of Caribbean. It's a best series of film of the World. Full pirates ! Monday in TMC, the pirate of Caribbean 2 is passed so I watch watch with full of happiness this movie. It's Always funny and interesting because we understand of new idea of the film. This night I see a pirate of Caribbean 3. Certainly the best of the series.

Adrien PLANET

Back to top Go down

Post by Jany Mainguet Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:34 pm

So i am finally watching peaky blinders! I find it really distractive and i love it. A season is very short by the way that's probably the bad point but whatever

Jany Mainguet

Back to top Go down

TV Series Summary - Page 3 Empty Creed

Post by Hugo Pasquier Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:01 pm

I choose this movie because it's a real source of motivation which make me motivate to practice at intensive maner my sport. The storie is about the son of Apolo creed, one of the greatest boxer around the world. His son, Adonis creed has heritated of his talents and gone a become this dign heriter of his father.

Hugo Pasquier

Back to top Go down

Post by Gobin Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:26 pm

This Week, I choose the movie "High Flying Bird" When an NBA lockout puts its client on the sidelines, an agent executes a bold plan to save their career and rush the powerful league structure.

Gobin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Moreau Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:29 pm

This week, i choose the movie "Tarzan" because i remember , when i was a child, i watched the cartoon and i liked it!
The movie is totally different because we see Tarzan and Jane in a normal life before they returned to the jungle. The music of the movie is plaisant and the story too. There are many actions with beautiful landscapes and animals.
I like to watch movies with heroes I used to watch when I was a kid.

Thomas Moreau

Back to top Go down

Post by BARRAUD Jeanne Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:01 pm

Last weekend I watched for the first time Black Swan.
It is a film with Nathalie Portman. It shows the story of Nina who is a ballerina. She wants to be chosen by the drector to play the role of the white swan but also to play the black swan. It is the same person that has to play both of the roles. To play these roles it asks a lot of talent and work. Nina (played by Nathalie Portman) is perfect to interpret the white swan because she is very perfect when she is dancing. But it is her problem to play the black swan. She is not enough free.
During this film, we saw step by step how Nina becomes the black swan.
This film is full of metaphors and it is quite scary. I think that I liked it

BARRAUD Jeanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Julia Rey Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:10 pm

This week I started a new series in English, her name is: The 100
It is in the future after a nuclear explosion that has condemned the earth, we discover people left to live in a space station shortly before the explosion. The rules are very strict on this station because they are numerous and that it is not very big. Soon after the beginning we learn that there is not enough oxygen for everyone to live.
They decide to send 100 prisoners under the age of 18 to earth to see if it is habitable again, once landed we see that they breathe normally and therefore the land is potentially habitable
Following the next episode ...

Julia Rey

Back to top Go down

Post by Pitat Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:24 am

I watch this week a serie: Dolls russian. A girl celebrate her birthday but she will die because of car... well, not exactly because she will live again this evening again again and again. Later she will meet a man who will live also a day but it's his breaking. Both, they try to understand why and try to solve the problem.

Pitat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum