UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm not happy

Go down

I'm not happy  Empty I'm not happy

Post by Pierre Ronzier Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:28 pm

I think for me, politics is a special subject because it's very difficult to understand what it is really now. With my little acquaintances I can tells that the world is in difficult and all governements for me don't take in consideration the very most issus of our world. France is a country where we can imagine and explain that the life is better than other countries like Irak or Nepal but it's not the paradise... For me the actual governement don't think enough about the poor, the unemployed and he prefere helping richests. The movement of Yellow Jersey was at the start a very good idea and an obligation for change problems in our society. But after 3 months and differents issues with these people I can evoke the idea that I'm upset against this movement where the new objective is more brake than change.
I think in the future i will going to vote because in France we have the chance to be in democratie and we can choose our leaders even if they don't respect their initial promises. I don't know if I will going to listen every candidate but for me it's important to knew differents point of vew.
I think the demonstration is not the solution to make a point because the force it's not the best way to solve issues. For me politics are a regroupement of dishonest people and averse to the real power.
For grow up the système I think it's necessary to change people who control the world and the power.

Pierre Ronzier

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum