UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Region

5 posters

Go down

Your Region  Empty Your Region

Post by Léoauguin Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:59 pm

The new Aquitaine region is a region in the south west of France, It has 5 departments The Dordogne, The Gironde, The Landes The Lot-et-Garonne and Pyrenees-Atlantiques. This region has about 3.4 million inhabitants. New Aquitaine is an attractive region in the summer with places of interest such as the dune of Pilat, Grotte de Lascaux, La Garonne, Médoc ...

Léoauguin

Back to top Go down

Your Region  Empty Re: Your Region

Post by margotgregoire Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:10 pm

The new aquitaine is a new region for several years and includes the Poitou- charente, Limousin and Aquitaine regions. We are at the Poitou-Charente level. In this old region there are 4 departments: Charente, Charente Maritime, Vienne and Deux-Sèvres.

margotgregoire

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrien Sabourin Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:10 pm

Today I'm going to talk to you about my region. Poitou-Charente and NOT New Aquitaine. Gironde is bad even though I was born there. The Girondins come to Charente stolen our mushrooms. Then you have to deflate their car tires as my grandfather taught me. Poitou-Charente has many heritages that I cannot mention.

Adrien Sabourin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charpentier Charlotte Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:35 pm

I really do not know what to say on this subject. Aside from the fact that we changed to another region 1 year ago. Before we were in Poitou Charente and now ... Attention drum roll ... Here is the New Aquitaine! We also have pineau Charentes and very good cakes Charentaise, and also Charentaises (slippers and even girls).

Charpentier Charlotte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vuong Linh Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:35 pm

The new Aquitaine is a French administrative region. It includes old regions that are Aquitaine , Limousin and Poitou-Charentes. This new region now has 12 departments whereas before that it has only 4 . Moreover it the largest region of France .

Vuong Linh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down