UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 2 topic discussion: Rugby world cup.

+16
meehdi.chr
Dorian
Judi Vergnaud
Louis-Patxi MOREAU
bizambar
Matteo bello
Grondin Thomas
samantha valentin
sroesler
LucasWDM
baptistebordron
Thibaud Lelong
Hugo Pasquier
Aymericedouard
Trawalé Nathan
Admin
20 posters

Go down

Week 2 topic discussion: Rugby world cup. Empty Week 2 topic discussion: Rugby world cup.

Post by Admin Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:30 pm

If Rugby doesn't interest you tell me about Japan or some other related subject.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 2 topic discussion: Rugby world cup. Empty Re: Week 2 topic discussion: Rugby world cup.

Post by Trawalé Nathan Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:37 pm

The rugby world cup in Japan lasts a month and a half, there are 20 nation for one winners. The France is in the group with Scotland, Wales and South Africa.

Trawalé Nathan

Back to top Go down

Week 2 topic discussion: Rugby world cup. Empty Re: Week 2 topic discussion: Rugby world cup.

Post by Aymericedouard Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:08 pm

we need to write about the rugby world cup but i don't care about it, i just know few rules, so ok what a good choice XD.

Aymericedouard

Back to top Go down

Week 2 topic discussion: Rugby world cup. Empty Japan

Post by Hugo Pasquier Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:28 pm

Oh thank you, I prefer totally talk about japan. In this country there is an enorme video game culture and manga culture. Moreover my favorite food is supposed come of japan, it's the sushis!! However sushis aren't really created in japan..
It's a country where I would travel in few year, I think that could be really interesting but speak japan appear be very hard to my, some like english.

Hugo Pasquier

Back to top Go down

Post by Thibaud Lelong Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:23 pm

This year, rugby world cup takes place in Japan since the 20th of september to the 2nd of november. This is the 9th edition of this competition and France participate at it with 19 others team. In his group, France has England, Argentina, Tonga and United States. At the end of the competition, it will have just 1 winner.

Thibaud Lelong

Back to top Go down

Post by baptistebordron Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:16 pm

Rugby world cup take place in Japan. This competition start the 20th september (so tomorrow!) since to 2nd of november. There are 20 team for just one winner. My prediction is that the winner will be All Blacks and the podium will be supplemented by England and Ireland.

baptistebordron

Back to top Go down

Post by LucasWDM Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:49 pm

Wanted to talk about japan or rugby but im actualy in apnea so.... *take a deep breath and holds it*...........................................*looks like it's a world record*.............*2 mins left and he'll write history*.......*oh shit he died.

LucasWDM

Back to top Go down

Post by sroesler Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:29 pm

I don't like rugby, so i will take about Japanese custom. In Japan people add different suffix according to the person whom it is addressed. "San" is the basic suffix, the most used. "Kun" is used for a friend but only for a boy. "Chan" is for women children very close friend or for his girlfriend. "sama" is the most respecful and the less used because he designates his sovereign. "senpai" for a colleague or an older student, his antonym is "Kohai". To finish there is "Sensei" for for teachers, doctors, or other authority figures.
So for me you are Cox sensei.

sroesler

Back to top Go down

Post by samantha valentin Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:57 pm

I'm going to talk about Rugby World Cup because I love rugby and it's my sport. So, this year the Rugby World Cup is taking place in Japan. For This World Cup, I support France but I really like the All Black team. France is in a strong enough group. It is composed of Argentina, England, Tonga and USA. I'm happy because France won their first match and I hope they'll continue like that.

samantha valentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grondin Thomas Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:13 pm

I don’t know many things about Japan. Nevertheless this country and their culture intrigues me. For example, I like cook and I love their food, the flavours… Then one day I hope to travel in this country to learn cook like them. I already try to cook like them with videos but I don’t know if it’s because I never eat over there...

Grondin Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Matteo bello Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:42 pm

So I'm going to talk about Japan because rugby is not a sport that really interests me. Japan is for me one of the countries I am sure to go to later. In Japan food, culture and fashion are different. so you could say that each country is different but some have a bigger difference than others and for me Japan is part of it which makes me want to visit it...

Matteo bello

Back to top Go down

Post by bizambar Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:19 pm

AH ! I WILL TALK ABOUT JAPON ! COOL ! ( Yes, I'm finally doing this english-work one the weekend because 0 idea for rugby Laughing )
Japan is one of my favourite countries. Since I was a child I love Japanese culture, whether it be food, architecture, history, legends, mangas, landscapes, etc. It’s a country I have to visit in my life.
This country is for me one of the most interesting countries to discover, like Norway, India, China, etc
For teach the English-language, I bought one of my favorit maga in english to help me teach english in another way. Like a Star @ heaven

bizambar

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis-Patxi MOREAU Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:47 am

Today i am going to speak about the rugby world cup who takes places in Japan. France is in the group with Argentina, England, United States and Tonga. For his first match france wins against argentina 23-21. The second match of france will be United States. I think that France can qualify for final quarter and maybe semi final.

Louis-Patxi MOREAU

Back to top Go down

Week 2 topic discussion: Rugby world cup. Empty Rugby World Cup 2019

Post by Judi Vergnaud Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:36 pm

In the last Friday started the 2019 Rugby World Cup. This year it takes place in Japan. I saw the match between France and Argentina and it's was very hot for France who did a very good first half but they won by only 2 points at the end of the match due to a very good second half from Argentina. Just after there was a very big first match for 2 of the best teams in the World between the New Zealand and South Africa. It was a very big game of rugby and it was always a pleasure to see the "Kapa o pango" haka from New Zealand I really like how they put energy to scare the adverse team with this Tribal Dance

Judi Vergnaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:34 pm

France don't gona win this rugby world cup in Japan. While we won against Argentina, beat New Zelandn, South Africa or England is impossible for us. We are making a new group and we grow up but we aren't to strong to win this event. Others team are to much preparated. I think it's gona be a great world cup with beautifil match.

Dorian

Back to top Go down

Post by meehdi.chr Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:23 pm

In real life I do not like rugby but unfortunately my roommate is a rugby player so I have to watch this fucking world cup

PS: France is really shitty

meehdi.chr

Back to top Go down

Week 2 topic discussion: Rugby world cup. Empty rugby

Post by jeanneau killian Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:56 pm

this year is a new rugby World Cup in Japan and the France is in a facility groupe with Argentina :England : United States and Tonga and we can finish in top of the group but after we are the out sider because the rugby play new Zealand South Africa or Wales is most beautifull comported to France and we are more a big rugby nations

jeanneau killian

Back to top Go down

Week 2 topic discussion: Rugby world cup. Empty Rugby world cup

Post by Simon.f Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:50 pm

Last Friday at the start of the World Cup in Japan, two teams were competing, Japan, organizing countries against Russia and Japan won. France played on Saturday morning and won by a thread against a very nice Argentine team on the score of 23 to 21. My World Cup odds are pretty close to the All Blacks, in the second I’ll put South Africa and in the third England even if I’d like France to win.

Simon.f

Back to top Go down

Post by agierlow Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:54 pm

Week 2: The rugby world cup

It takes place nowadays in Japan, on the period of the 20 September to the 2nd November 2019.
We can observes 20 teams who’s gona fight on the ground to win the match on 11 different stadiums.

On the begining of the Rugby world cup, we can see a great show with hundred and hundred persons, who sing, pass in the stadium. They also represents the different flags.
They have great costumes, a lot of make up. They are proud and bring the joy back.
It’s the opening ceremony of The Rugby world cup.

Last sunday, the France played against the Argentina and won with a really little gap: 23 to 21.
Today we have a match opposing Wales vs Georgia.

I know somebody who’se going to Japan to see all the matchs. I think that it’s a crazy thing to do. I envy her.
I think It’s a great event and if we could do it once in our life, we have to do it. If you vibrate for this sport, or for sport in general, you have to charge wihout reflect. I would like do it during my life with my friends or with my familly or with both in the same time.

If I have the time would like bet on the matchs to make a few money. It will be the first time that I’ll bet on the sport. It won be big sum of money, but it could be fun.

agierlow

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien Marbeuf Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:47 pm

Ok let's talk about the Rugby World Cup. This event ended a month ago, so I'm late but I have to do the work if I don't want to receive a 0 Wink I appreciate rugby, I played rugby in L1 and I got a good remember of this sport. I prefere rubgy at football because it's a sport where the athletes are physically impressive, and there are no simulations. I looked few matches of the Rugby World cup because these matchs were very interesting, even if the France was not in final

Damien Marbeuf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down