UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 3 Rugby world cup or Japan

+24
barbotinpaul
GUERILLOT Lucas
Hugo Daunas
Kilian Le Mellay
Jany Mainguet
Zachary Digeos
LixCorentin
ferchaud flavien
Kévin Forestier
Bedon hugo
BIRAGHI Ugo
Corentin Cédat
Yann BENOIST
Dousset Emmanuel
HAQUET Virgile
deniaud hugo
Romann Dieumegard
Bonin Guillaume
fbourdet
EmmaGym
angibaud arnaud
Joris
Pierre Ronzier
Admin
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Week 3 Rugby world cup or Japan Empty Week 3 Rugby world cup or Japan

Post by Admin Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:43 am

This week you need to speak about the World Cup or about Japan in general.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Rugby world cup or Japan Empty Re: Week 3 Rugby world cup or Japan

Post by Pierre Ronzier Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:14 pm

The Rugby World Cup is a very young competition compared to the Football World Cup. This one in Japan is the 9th edition. We can see 3 victories for New Zealand and 2 victories for Australia and South Africa. This World Cup is the first amazing rugby event in Asia, so I think is a very nice idea to democratize this sport in the world. Japan is a very funny team with a big talent. Well I would like to New Zealand win a new title

Pierre Ronzier

Back to top Go down

Post by Joris Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:35 pm

This week is about Rugby, the last week was about Football, I will enjoy if next neek it's Basket-ball or something more interresting maybe ! Because you know the rugby is not really a sport that interests me. I'm having a really hard time watching this sport on TV. Just the SAXV games in Angouleme interest me when I go to see them ! So the World Cup in Japan is not really great for me.... If France wins I will obviously be happy, I hope they will go as far as possible but if they lose I will be very excited to read the articles of the FFL (French Féderation of the Loose) which are just beautiful. It is a group of people who act in the opposite direction of a real federation, that is to say, as soon as a French person loses, they rejoice and write fabulous articles to make fun of it.
However Japan is a really beautiful country that I would like to visit very much, they have a culture that is really different from ours. So their food, their cities, their ways of life are really things we don't know and that would be great to see.

Joris

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:19 pm

Why doesn't Pickachu start for the French in Japan?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by angibaud arnaud Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:10 am

This year the Rugby 15 World Cup takes place in Japan, it started on September 20 and will finish on November 2. The rugby world cup is held every 4 years as the football world cup, this year it is the ninth edition of the rugby world cup. Après 150 ans d'attentes le Japon devient enfin le pays organisateur de cette coupe du monde, les match auront lieux dans différents stade du Japon, les 3 stades qui peuvent accueillir le plus de visiteurs sont
-le Stade Nissan est un stade de football Japonais situé à Yokohama, ce stade peux accueillir 72 327 people.
-The Shizuoka Ecopa Stadium in Shizuoka, Japan, has a capacity of 50,889 seats
-And finally the Ajinomoto Stadium which is a stadium that usually serves a different sporting purpose, it is located in Tokyo

angibaud arnaud

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaGym Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:16 pm

Hello everyone,

The world rugby cup is a competition who unroll every four years, since 1987. The first cup was play in Australia.
This year, she unroll in Japan. There are four hens make up of five teams. At the actually times fours teams stand out is: Samao; Italia; England; Walles. Samao is island and this team sing “Siva Tau” before begin all matchs.
Anyway next, let's talk Japan’s team! She have like as emblem “The Cherry Blosoms”. Indeed, in Japan there is a lot of cherry tree. This tree gives flowers pink! They bloom often in the month of january-febuary. You could find the first cherry tree in Okinawa. But there are some also in Tokyo, Kamakura ou encore Hiroshima.

EmmaGym

Back to top Go down

Post by fbourdet Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:26 am

Japan is a country that has suffered a lot of natural disaster because it is located on the tectonic plates that are the North American Pacific and Philippine Eurasian plates. Because of this, it suffered a lot of natural disaster such as the earthquakes of March 11, 2011 or storms tropical Tapah that has 30 wounds. But despite this, the country has been able to adapt by putting in place infrastructures capable of withstanding bad weather as well as these disasters.

fbourdet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonin Guillaume Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:27 pm

The rugby word cup is one of the best international sport competition in the world, sadly the french team of rugby is not the favorite team and the first game against Argentina has been a very tight match. I hope we will be better for the rest of competition and that we can go as far as possible. Japan is a very good place for this competition, they have a good team of rugby.

Bonin Guillaume

Back to top Go down

Post by Romann Dieumegard Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:55 pm

HI everyone, Rugby World Cup 2019 takes place in Japan from September 20 to November 2, 20191. This is the ninth edition of this competition, held every four years since 1987, but the first ever held in Asia.The semi-finals and final will take place on November 1 and 2!!

Romann Dieumegard

Back to top Go down

Post by deniaud hugo Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:49 am

In this moment, I watching rugby world cup in japan, the match is Australia against wales, I hope it willl be a good match like it's two really big team in world. For the moment the big surprise in this rugby world cup it's, for me, the win of japan against Eire yesterday. OHHH 0-3 for wales after a drop in 40 seconds of match, It's really faster. The favorite team's is New Zealand.

deniaud hugo

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:42 am

deniaud hugo wrote:In this moment, I watching rugby world cup in japan, the match is Australia against wales, I hope it willl be a good match like it's two really big team in world. For the moment the big surprise in this rugby world cup it's, for me, the win of japan against Eire yesterday. OHHH 0-3 for wales after a drop in 40 seconds of match, It's really faster. The favorite team's is New Zealand.

That was a great first half for Wales. Can they hold on?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HAQUET Virgile Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:35 pm

Helo John,
The national sport of Japan is baseball, although it is first of their chickens on this beginning of rugby world cup. In this country, so small with a concentration of people so strong, people play baseball on the toes of the towers.
I also discovered this practice in film that I love, it's TOKIO DRIFT, a drift film a typical Japanese disipline that I love, because it requires a great technical mastery and associated speed, car and slide.
HAQUET Virgile
HAQUET Virgile

Birthday : 2000-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Dousset Emmanuel Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:04 pm

The Japan is the 11th most populated country in the world (it's not a region of China and Japanese aren't Chinese we are agree). His capital, Tokyo, is the 20th most populated city in the world with 9 millions of inhabitants but the first urban area in the world with 34 millions of inhabitants. This year Japan hosts the rugby world cup. Japan isn't favorite but they did the feat to beat Ireland (the second mondial nation) 19-12.

Dousset Emmanuel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yann BENOIST Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:09 pm

One of my dreams is to visit Japan. For me, Japan is a new world, serious they are so strange with a typical culture and more and more stranger things. Moreover, i like japan for his manga and his culture. I read more and more manga, like One piece, Naruto, My hero academia and more and more... I love this culture with his building's style. And i want to test the japan's foods like ramen, sushi, takoyaki, and more and more.

Yann BENOIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Corentin Cédat Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:51 pm

Hello John,
at the moment the Rugby World Cup is taking in Japan, but rugby is not a sport that is popular in Japan. But in recent years the nipon rugby is becoming stronger, which allows the Japanese to discover a new sport that may have been unknown to them. Thanks to this evolution level, the Japanese national team to create several exploits by beating big European teams and will be able to leave the phases of groups. This really triggers a big media craze around this competition and this team.

Corentin Cédat

Back to top Go down

Post by BIRAGHI Ugo Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:56 am

The Rugby World Cup in Japan is the first edition in Asia and is the ninth edition. The big favourite is New Zealand which is a rugby land with 3 world champions titles to its credit. This weekend Japan has done the feat of beating Ireland. Japan is a highly developed country. It is far from home so I would like to go there to discover new things like culture, landscapes, ... Japan at the sporting level is not bad represented in many sports with a competitive team. Japan is made up of several islands where there are several very dense cities and for culture, it has many temples, parks,...

BIRAGHI Ugo

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Rugby world cup or Japan Empty Japan

Post by Bedon hugo Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:27 am

Japan is a country located in the pacific ocean. I’ve never been in japan but i like watch youtube video on different country in the world and japan looks like a amazing country. He has a lot of temple. Everybody have already seen japan temple and pink cherry trees. If i have to visit a far country i think i will choose Japan. However that’s a country who have seen disasters like hiroshima.

Bedon hugo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kévin Forestier Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:43 am

The rugby world cup is currently taking in Japan. it's a not a national sport for the Japenese even if their team is doing well. However since the start of the competition it's really a big success popular so for me it's a good idea to have it organized in this country. But there is a problem that threatens the competition and his sporting fairness, it's typhoons, indeed we are in the middle of typhoons season in Japan which threatens the progress of some matches. So i hope it will not be too much trouble, we'll see...

Kévin Forestier

Back to top Go down

Post by ferchaud flavien Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:15 am

Japan is an Asian country with a huge population where the country is growing rapidly in the world economy and already has a place on the important world scale. This year the Rugby World Cup is taking place in Japan, the ninth edition of the World Cup. This week end Japan beat Ireland, this is a surprise

ferchaud flavien

Back to top Go down

Post by LixCorentin Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:48 am

The game Japan Ireland was amazing. The biggest surprise at this moment for the begining of this competition. Japan were outsider but they finally won and they played very well too. In Japan history rugby was not a popular sport but rugby japan's team is stronger every year.

LixCorentin

Back to top Go down

Post by deniaud hugo Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:18 pm

yes they have do it

deniaud hugo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachary Digeos Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:25 pm

So, I love the rugby, i have practice rugby during 6 years. It's normal to follow the 2019 rugby world cup. I watched the french games versus Argentina, that's make me scarded. But my favorite team is the Japan for sure i love it. At the last world cup they beat the South African, this week-end they beat Ireland. Thye are the first of her bracket. Good luck to the end and I trust of They.

Zachary Digeos

Back to top Go down

Post by Jany Mainguet Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:22 pm

Hosted once every four years, the Rugby World Cup is rugby's centrepiece event. It is the big stage that rugby players from all over the world dream of reaching. Held over the course of seven weeks, it is the 3rd largest sports event in the world after the summer olympics and the Football World Cup.

Jany Mainguet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilian Le Mellay Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:44 am

The Rugby World Cup in Japan is currently running until mid-November. France won its first two games but in difficulty and it remains a big game to play against England. This year, the favorites are obviously New Zealand, the reigning world champion, South Africa, recent winner of the "4 nations", and of course France thanks to its great players! (no)

Kilian Le Mellay

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Daunas Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:50 pm

The Rugby World Cup is an international rugby union competition that has been held every four years since 1987. It is open to all federations recognized by World Rugby 2. The first edition takes place in 1987 in New Zealand. and in Australia. It is won by New Zealand. This year, she takes place in Japan. I am not a big fan of this sport. But i really appreciate to see this competition, particularly when the french team is playing.

Hugo Daunas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next