UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 5 : Food

+19
Maëlle DUBOIS
Pierre-Louis
lucasanci
Swann Giraud
Bouviala
Emma LUGOL
clémence.varin
Théo P.
Thomas Moreau
Charloote NIORT
leana REIS
Alexia Barraud
Chris Boutenet Lardy
Paul Kerhoas
lguilb04
Yoann SCHWARTZ
dmarti
qguyet
Ropied
23 posters

Go down

Week 5 : Food Empty Week 5 : Food

Post by Ropied Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:23 pm

Food life

Ropied

Back to top Go down

Week 5 : Food Empty Re: Week 5 : Food

Post by qguyet Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:32 pm

Personally, I love food, whether it’s pasta, pizza, fast food, or even tacos. I especially like dishes in foreign countries. For example, when I go on holiday with my parents, I love discovering new culture in terms of food. I especially love food in Mexico because it is spicy or even the meals of islands such as Mauritius. But I especially like pasta and fast food, especially at this time in this student life because making to eat is rather long while these dishes remain short to prepare and it’s good

qguyet

Back to top Go down

Week 5 : Food Empty Food addict by Romain

Post by Ropied Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:35 pm

I always liked to eat since I was very young. I loved everything and I tasted everything, including foreign food, like Chinese ... But there’s one thing I hate: mushrooms because when I was a kid I ate a fruit soup and I thought it was mushrooms inside. And from that day on, I don’t eat mushrooms anymore. Now that I’m a student and I have to make food, my main course is pasta because it’s easy to make and it’s good, and it’s relatively cheap.

Ropied

Back to top Go down

Week 5 : Food Empty Food, Diégo

Post by dmarti Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:43 pm

It’s a real love story between me and the food, I always loved eating especially when I was a little kid because I ate everything. I love foreign food especially English breakfasts as well as Portuguese chicken (at the restaurant, the Portuguese really fill your plate to the max and I like it) and Chinese food. Moreover, I had the chance to travel to Thailand and discover another style of food that I also loved: I ate very original dishes and discovered full of flavors, their meat is also incredible.

Last edited by dmarti on Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

dmarti

Back to top Go down

Week 5 : Food Empty food of Yoann

Post by Yoann SCHWARTZ Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:45 pm

I love eat because it's a good occupation. My favourite meal is a pasta with all the accompaniment like carbonara, or steack BIGARD. My favourite begin meal is the rawness like cucumbre and red beet and my favourite finish meal is the crepe.
However, I hate the courgette and carott but I eat even if there is that on the table. Of course I always taste everything before saying that I do not like and take a little bit of that I do not like politeness.

Yoann SCHWARTZ

Back to top Go down

Week 5 : Food Empty FOOD

Post by lguilb04 Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:07 pm

Food refers to foods that are essential to the human body. Yet the number of undernourished people around the world is on the rise. Mainly caused by weather and poverty events. In addition, in some countries such as the United States there is a sharp rise in obesity due to unhealthy eating (Macdonald's for example). However, good nutrition and a healthy lifestyle are essential. And especially for athletes because poor nutrition could hinder good performance. It is essential to eat balanced so as not to have health problems related to food.

lguilb04

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Kerhoas Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:09 pm

Food is essential for animals and plants. The men finds a pleasure in the gastronomy. He works his taste To have an evolved sense of the different flavors that exist. Food contribute health good and is also a way from of pleasure. There are different sort of To cook for example the french cuisine or also the cuisine japonese especially with raw fish.

Paul Kerhoas

Back to top Go down

Week 5 : Food Empty Week 5 Food Chris

Post by Chris Boutenet Lardy Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:11 pm

Firstly we can say that I am a big eater, I particularly like greasy foods such as hamburgers, pizzas or sandwiches. However it is not the mode of consumption better to be in full health, it will be necessary rather that I eat vegetables but it is not at all what I prefer. Nevertheless we are in a country where the food is sacred contrary to the United States where malnutrition is omnipresent.

Chris Boutenet Lardy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexia Barraud Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:28 pm

Food is very important to the French. We are a country that eats a lot and here the gastronomy is very developed. Each country has its own culture with regard to food. Some people eat a lot in the morning, with a big breakfast, almost no lunch and a little more in the evening. This is the case in England, for example. In France, people generally eat a lot at each meal. However, this is a general question. Indeed, many people around the world are undernourished or starving. In 2018, 820 million people worldwide were chronically undernourished.

Alexia Barraud

Back to top Go down

Post by leana REIS Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:34 am

In england and ireland breakfast is a traditional lunch. At lunch, anglophones eat eggs, bacon, toast with butter, beans, grilled sausages. totally different from the French breakfast. Fast food is spread in the USA such as macdo. Two out of five adults are obese in the USA. Which causes serious health problem. Bagels are also very famous in the United States.

leana REIS

Back to top Go down

Week 5 : Food Empty Food

Post by Charloote NIORT Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:28 pm

The history of food has evolved a lot over the years: from the domestication of plants with an empirical selection of food, to the scientific advance allowing, to the establishment of GMOs or even more recently intensive breeding... Although these methods have helped to irradiate famine in many countries of the world, the consumption system is still insufficient in view of the food waste for developed countries and the hunger that persists in developing countries. Moreover, from the United States, fast food is responsible for health problems such as obesity

Charloote NIORT

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Moreau Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:51 pm

Foods is my favourite subject this year because I love eating all the time!
In France, there are a lot of specialities in the regions.
With my friends, I go to fasfood but I like go to the gastronimic's restaurant.
Ocasionnaly, I like eat pizza watching Tv (especially in front of a good match with my friends)!
We must be careful with foods because it's so important to eat good foods for the health : in fact, there are a lot of people with foods's problems as obesity or anorexy...
For me, the sport is very important to keep the health and to be feeling in the body and in the head!

Thomas Moreau

Back to top Go down

Post by Théo P. Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:28 pm

Food is important for the human body. We need a good diet to be healthy. In sport, if you have a poor diet, your performance will be bad. On the other side, if you eat well, it can improve your strength, speed and concentration. Then, family meals are very important, it allows to be with his family, and above all to eat well, eat very well and a lot. Since the beginning of the year, since I live alone, the food I'm doing is not great, but I'm getting better.

Théo P.

Back to top Go down

Post by clémence.varin Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:39 pm

I'm going to talk about food in Europe. Indeed, we are fortunate to have a wide variety of food. First of all, we live in one of the countries with the highest culinary standards. We have a lot of specialities such as confit, bouillabaisse, fondue bourguignonne. . . Italy is also a country that is very well ranked. We can find pasta, pizzas, mozzarella. . . Not far from France is Spain with paella, gazpacho, tortillas de patatas. . .
So we have enough to satisfy our pallet.

clémence.varin

Back to top Go down

Week 5 : Food Empty Food LUGOL Emma

Post by Emma LUGOL Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:44 am

Today I’m going to talk to you about malnutrition. Malnutrition is increasingly present in the world due to the presence of many fast-food restaurants in many cities. Fast food is a way to eat quickly without having to make to eat yourself so it is the easy solution. So a large part of the population will occasionally feed there, but there is a part of the population that only feeds on that. So they gain a lot of weight and fall into obesity. But malnutrition isn’t just about eating wrong, it’s also about not eating enough. A large part of the world’s population is undernourished because of the country’s lack of wealth or lack of resources. While some people are overeating other people it’s hard to make a meal a day.

Emma LUGOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Bouviala Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:55 am

The food for me ... IT'S LIFE !!!! I can not go without eating it's way too important. What I prefer above all is Italian cuisine and especially ravioli when I help to make them even more fun to eat. It is a family recipe that is transmitted and it is much better than the industrial ravioli at home everything is homemade.

Bouviala

Back to top Go down

Post by Swann Giraud Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:22 pm

This week, we choose to speak about food.
Food is the most important thing with sleep, without this two elements we can't live. So, it's very important to eating healthy (with home-cooked food, vegetables, fish…) and limit industrial food (frozen food) and also fast food. Indeed, eating healthy can have a positve impact on our mental and physical abilities.

Swann Giraud

Back to top Go down

Post by lucasanci Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:52 pm

we choose to speak about the topic food.
for me eat it is like a moment with our friend like in front of a game of soccer or basketball and eating pizza, tacos, macdonalds and all of this things.
since I was young I like to eat a lot because it is very cool to eat but we take kilos and that its not cool.
we can also also have moment of love with food like a dinner with our girlfriend.
food is good

lucasanci

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre-Louis Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:08 pm

In my opinion, there are 2 different ways to eat :
-The healthy one, you eat dietetic food to feed yourself and stay in shape.
-You can also give yourself a treat by eating fat food like fast food, pizzas and others and appreciate what you're eating.

For my personal experience, when I was kid, I went to Italy with my family and discovered the Italian gastronomy. Since this trip at Florence and Rome, I eat osso bucco, tiramisu, I put parmesan on my penne ... I fell in love with Italian food. I also went to Japan recently and I tasted their gastronomy, except sushis that did not convince me.

Pierre-Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by Maëlle DUBOIS Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:03 pm

We choose to talk today about food ;
I like to eat with my friends, especially with Leana at the macdo.
I like cooking (moreover better if not Leana triggers the alarm).
Eat 5 fruits and vegetables a day !!!!!!!!!

Maëlle DUBOIS

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathieu Lafaurie Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:09 pm

Each year, the population grow and results in one big question: how feed everyone?
According to a study, there will be not enough food on earth in 2050, and in particular meet, witch already ask many question (farming condition…).
Some scientists are working on artificial food to complete the needs. The last artificial food discover is artificial rice! Some food is more difficult to create like meat, but scientists are working on it and think that is possible. It will be a real improvement to help some country like is Asia where there is not much meat, or to serve in case of shortage.

Mathieu Lafaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by Thibaud Denis Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:56 pm

Food is different in each country and for each culture.
Much says in the world that French food and especially gastronomy is the best in the world
and it’s true in france we have a great variety of dishes as well as one of the greatest diversity of cheese in the world. But be careful there is also in france a lot of unhealthy fast food.

Thibaud Denis

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëtan Morin Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:05 pm

Today more and more people are eating in fast-foods.
Eating in a fast food is cheaper than in a restaurant.
 If you could cook yourself fresh products, it shouldn't be so much more expensive and it would be healthier.
Although children love going in those places, because they all want to go  playing in the playgrounds.
Eating fasfood all the time is harmfull for your body and your family life.
It's junk food, too  much salt, too much fat, too much sugar. Moreover it may cause feart diseases , diabetes and cancer.

Gaëtan Morin

Back to top Go down

Week 5 : Food Empty Food

Post by Théo Ben Saada Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:32 pm

Hello today I'll tell you about my favorite dish. My granny's paela, it's so good that I lose my words. It consists of rice, chickens, mussels, squid, chorizo. Personally I cook well for someone my age, I love to cook soma roast, it consists of carrot and crispy onion superimposed on a bed of melting mashed potato wrapped in a blanket of crispy bacon

Théo Ben Saada

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum