UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final topic First semester - Megan Rapinoe

+16
Zoé Mongard
EmmaGym
Joris
quentin soulat
GUERILLOT Lucas
ferchaud flavien
BIRAGHI Ugo
barbotinpaul
deniaud hugo
Zachary Digeos
Yann BENOIST
LixCorentin
Kilian Le Mellay
fbourdet
Benjamin Christie
Admin
20 posters

Go down

Final topic First semester - Megan Rapinoe Empty Final topic First semester - Megan Rapinoe

Post by Admin Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:16 pm

This final discussion is for your thoughts on the themes introduced in the article you read in class on 18/11.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Final topic First semester - Megan Rapinoe Empty Re: Final topic First semester - Megan Rapinoe

Post by Benjamin Christie Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:44 pm

I don't know nothing about female football or something else. I only know Megan is a famous football player in USA, she won world cup.
I can tell you she hates Tump, racism and homophobia in football. She's keep fighting nowaday to be equal vs men.

Benjamin Christie

Back to top Go down

Final topic First semester - Megan Rapinoe Empty Re: Final topic First semester - Megan Rapinoe

Post by fbourdet Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:24 pm

Megan Rapinoe is football player in USA. She's considered as the tornado that swept the world cup because she score 6 goal and delivered 3 assists and finally she won World cup with the USA and she is considered as the best player.

fbourdet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilian Le Mellay Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:51 pm

Megan Rapinoe is an US football player who won the 2015 and 2019 FIFA women's world cup. She also win The Best FIFA Women's Player 2019 and the FIFA Women's World Cup Golden Ball 2019. She plays in the football club of Lyon.

Kilian Le Mellay

Back to top Go down

Post by LixCorentin Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:54 pm

Megan Rapinoe is a great women football player. She won the world cup this summer and she was the women who score the most goals during the competition. She is a star in USA with her teammates they fill the stadium. The women football it's more famous in USA my sister wants to move to USA to continue her studies and play football to feel passion around football games.

LixCorentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yann BENOIST Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:21 pm

I didn't know Megan Rapinoe before the last lesson. Then i can't say you more thing and only thing that i can say you know it. Then i just say she is a soccer players in USA, she won the 2015 and 2019 FIFA women's world cup. I can't say anything else. Good bye John and see you at the 4th semester.

Yann BENOIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachary Digeos Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:27 pm

So, I just heard some things about Megan Rapinoe before world cup but i'm not intersted by the football so i don't know many thing about her.
She defend the woman against the agression and lot of other bad things.
In football she got a very good level but for me Alex Morgan is better and more pretty ;-)

Zachary Digeos

Back to top Go down

Post by deniaud hugo Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:59 am

Megan rapinoe is a great women football player, I know her since 2014 when she played in Olympique lyonnais and win all with this team... But for me Alex Morgan, who has played in Lyon too, is better and more beautiful😍

deniaud hugo

Back to top Go down

Post by barbotinpaul Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:43 pm

megan rapinoe is a big exemple for the egality men women in the world it's a fighter for equality. she is also in politics with her commitment against trump. and finally she tries to make respected equality notably thanks to sport (football) by trying that in sport the woman is equal to the man.

barbotinpaul

Back to top Go down

Post by BIRAGHI Ugo Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:40 pm

Megan Rapinoe is an American national football player. She is the reigning world champion with the USA. She finished co-top scorer in the world and she has had 158 selections for her nation and has made 50 achievements. In the club, she plays in her country for the Seattle team. She is also known for her frankness on issues such as equal pay in football between men and women, and racism and violence against African Americans. She also boycotted the national anthem during the World Cup to show her dissatisfaction with Donald Trump’s policy

BIRAGHI Ugo

Back to top Go down

Post by ferchaud flavien Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:19 pm

For starters, Megan Rapinoe is an American football player. She is world champion with the United States, she is also co-best scorer. She has scored 158 selections and scored 50 times. She plays in Seattle. She is well known for her notoriety and frankness, for its opinions to the equality of men. But also for his actions, with the boycott of the national anthem, the world cup to show his dissatisfaction with the politics of Donald Trump. Finally, she defends racism and violence against African Americans.

ferchaud flavien

Back to top Go down

Post by GUERILLOT Lucas Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:34 pm

Megan Rapinoe is an American international football player and midfielder and winger. Since 2013 she has been playing for Reign FC in Seattle. With the USNWT, she is Olympic champion in 2012 and world champion in 2015 and 2019. At this edition in France, where the USA won their fourth world title, she was co-captain of her team, co-best goaler with six goals, and named the tournament's best player.

GUERILLOT Lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by quentin soulat Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:20 pm

Megan Rapinoe is an American international football player playing as a lateral midfielder or winger.

quentin soulat

Back to top Go down

Post by Joris Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:06 pm

Megan Rapinoe, as we said in class, is famous today for her political commitments on many topics. But she is above all a very great football player, one of the best of her generation and even in the history of this female sport.
Racism in sport but also in everyday life, the homophobia she faces every day,... These causes are very important to her, and she is using her growing reputation in the world of football (best player of the 2019 World Cup) to make herself heard and try to make a difference.

Joris

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaGym Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:49 pm

Hello John,

I will tell you about Megane Rapinoe! She has an impressive track record. She is a better football player of her generation and a better female player. She played in different clubs to learn as much as possible and to understand the terrain differently. She was part of the Lyon team for 6 months. Then Megane joined the Seattle team. Between 2002 and 2005, she is one of the top scorers. Indeed, on these four seasons she scored 25 goals for her team. She has more than 150 caps in her squad and has scored 50 goals since 2006. She is elected Golden Ball of the 2019 World Cup. We can say that Megane Rapinoe marks his generation on the field, but also humanly. She invests enormously outside of her training and games. Indeed, she is fighting for the cause of female homosexuality. Since she is a lesbian and has been in a relationship since 2013 with a basketball player. She carries the image of lesbians who are loved by all and who succeed. This is the message she also wants to convey by fighting for this cause.

Thank's John! Bye

EmmaGym

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoé Mongard Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:44 pm

Megan Rapinoe is an American football player who plays as a lateral midfielder. She is famous today for her political commitments on many topics. But she is above all a very great football player, one of the best of her generation and even in the history of this female sport. For her, the social cause is so important for her. These causes are very important to her, and she is using her growing reputation in the world of football.

Zoé Mongard

Back to top Go down

Post by NATHAN PAPINHO Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:48 am

I'm not fan of this women but it's certainly because I haven't watch one of her games because she is the best player in the world , when I'm writting she is not anymore " golden ball " because this trophie change of owner there is 2 days , but she is an emblematic and iconic people for her fight ageinst racsim , homophobia and discimination , so I haven't legitimacy to talk of her level but congratulations for your commitment

NATHAN PAPINHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Jany Mainguet Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:02 pm

Megan Rapinoe is a women football player. I don't really know about her because I don't like the women football, I find it it not to good and really slow with a lot of missplays so kind of boring to watch. By the way I know that she recently got the golden ball for women football players, I also know that she won the world cup with her country (USA). She's also fighting for different associations and tacled the men football players stars like Leo Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo for earning a lot of money but not help anyone with it.

Jany Mainguet

Back to top Go down

Post by elodie vaz Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:47 pm

Megan Rapinoe is a soccer player. She is 34 years old and currently plays for Reign FC Seattle.
She won the 2019 World Cup with her team from the United States. You must know that the United States, we were 4 times world champion.
On December 2, 2019, she won the second women's gold ball in history. Megan Rapinoe defends gender equality in the world of football but also in real life, which can sometimes bring him disadvantages. Indeed, she has often been insulted many times because she fights daily for the equal male man in the world of football (salaries, sponsors, television broadcast).

elodie vaz

Back to top Go down

Post by HAQUET Virgile Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:58 am

I haven't had my first semesters.

But since I worked a lot and my second semester has started very well with good grades. I am rather confident for the moment on the validation of my 2nd academic year and I do not intend to go to catch up and even less repeat. Especially since next year we will share a flat with Gaspars Pouzin and Nicolas Jakow. Obviously to work, it would not be a question of celebrating no no no Wink
HAQUET Virgile
HAQUET Virgile

Birthday : 2000-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down