UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

s2 w4 Art and Culture

+19
TAMANG Andréas
Pitat
Benjamin Paultes
Naomi ARSIVAUD
victor bouveret
Hugo Seugnet
Benjamin BACARIA
Julien DAVID
Jason-dmt
Sandro Appiotti
Gaël
Océane Martin
nicolasrenaudon
Marion Gilet
Grandidier lilian
emma bony
TIRET Cédric
Antoine PERAUD
Admin
23 posters

Go down

s2 w4 Art and Culture Empty s2 w4 Art and Culture

Post by Admin Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:43 pm

what?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

s2 w4 Art and Culture Empty Re: s2 w4 Art and Culture

Post by Antoine PERAUD Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:41 pm

Today i want to talk about tricking and parkour, which is a type of art. This activity is really interesting and beautiful to see. The concept of tricking is to realize gymnastics movements but with different styles and not necessarly with the requirements of gymnastics. The goal is to be aesthetic, and it's practiced everywhere we can. Parkour is near from tricking, but that privileges moving in urban or naturals zones without any equipment, with fast, aesthetic and agile movements. Maybe you already saw videos which were persons practiced parkour and tricking in the rooftops of paris. If you want to see beautiful "traceurs" or "tricksers", you can watch Simon Nogueira or maybe Rémi Girard. I personally tried to improve myself in tricking, i learned basic flips like front, back and sideflip, but if i want to progress further i have to accept to take some risks and i a can't be injured, so i slowed down my practice.

Antoine PERAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by TIRET Cédric Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:47 pm

There is many type of arts, more or less beautifull but it's just a question of ideology like the culture. The culture is different for everybody, an example for me Leicester is not a good team of soccer but for you Mr Cox, it's the best team in the world. This difference is the culture that we have received when we are young.

TIRET Cédric

Back to top Go down

Post by emma bony Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:18 pm

I must admit that I don't really like art! it is true that apart from the works that I could see during my schooling I do not care much! What can I say more I find it amazing that works are sold at such important prices and that individuals buy them! In addition most of the time these works are often very ugly and are comparable for some to children's drawings! Nowadays I also find it too easy to qualify everything as anything art. In fact, I saw the other day on the news that a banana taped to the wall had been sold for 120,000 dollars of the great no matter what! Attention when I speak of art I speak of artistic works which reach astronomical sums but I do not speak of the drawing, the painting that we can do at home! I really like drawing and consider it a hobby! well all that to say that for me art has no great interest

emma bony

Back to top Go down

Post by Grandidier lilian Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:56 pm

Today I decided to talk about a festival here in Angoulême. It’s the international comic festival and it’s the 47th this year. It will take place from January 30 to February 2. This year for a second time three famous authors had to create a poster. This year they have to create a poster showing themselves when they were children at the moment they discovered comics. The three authors are from America Japan and France Charles Burns, Rumiko Takahashi, Catherine Meurisse. Each year this festival bring together a lot of fans but also people discovering this world.

Grandidier lilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marion Gilet Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:14 pm

This week the topic is about art and culture. What a great and subjective subject. I will talk about art and it's not easy to define this word because it's just the idea we get when we looks at all kind of things. These are the emotions we feel or the perception that we have of a painting or a choregraphy for example. I am more sensitive to a choregraphy than to a painting. But when I'm saying before it depend of the perceotion and the emotions that we feel. So sometimes a war painting or an history painting can touch me because of the reality og the painted facts.

Marion Gilet

Back to top Go down

Post by nicolasrenaudon Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:51 pm

This week we must speak about art and culture. these two notions are superficials. In fact, the art is a transmission of thoughts who the artist thanks to senses, sensibility, intelligence or emotions of people who watch the work in question. The definition of art is subjective the fact that each of people have an individual representation of the reality and what the work wants to convey, how the person analyzes this one. The art has différents forms as the painting, sculpture, photography for example. As for the culture, it's a little bit like the art. All persons have a different perception of this one. In function of worldwide, country, region, department, city or even district, people in function of their sentiments, their past, their daily or their education, the culture can have different meaning.
So, to conclude art and culture depends to the person who is touching, to the past, sentiments and other intrinsic parameters.

nicolasrenaudon

Back to top Go down

Post by Océane Martin Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:03 pm

I was never really interested in art. I'm not a fan to drawing, painting... but I respect the work of artists, that can be beautiful sometimes. However, artists can be crazy, like selling millions of euro a canvas with three lines for example. So, there are three classical branches of art : are painting, sculpture and architecture. Music, theatre, film, dance, and other performing arts, as well as literature and other media such as interactive media, are included in a broader definition of the arts. Until the 17th century, art referred to any skill or mastery and was not differentiated from crafts or sciences. In modern usage after the 17th century, where aesthetic considerations are paramount, the fine arts are separated and distinguished from acquired skills in general, such as the decorative or applied arts.

Océane Martin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaël Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:56 pm

This week’s topic is Arts and Cultures, so I’m going to talk about tags in the streets. They are most often found on walls or on public buildings or bridges. Authors are often criticized and seen as “delinquents”, but I defend these authors because I think it’s always more beautiful to have old abandoned buildings with tags than just with stones…..Moreover, tags are free and each artist does what he wants.

Gaël

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandro Appiotti Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:35 pm

I choose to work about arts because I think it's a part of the life who is very important for everybody... Like you know there is differents type of arts, music, cinema, dance, paint, scriptures... And peoples are not moved by the same type of arts and it's really normal.
When I was in high school, I have to work about a topic of psychology who was very interesting, it was "Can we be insensitive with arts ? " I finish to give this answer : No we can't because arts is do to touch the sensibility of us. So everybody is filled with emotion by a type of arts.

Sandro Appiotti

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason-dmt Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:20 pm

So because the topic of this week is art and culture, i'm happy to do some sentences about a subject i really care, the Animation, on a graphic tablet more precisely. Well, since one year soon, i bought myself the "XP Pen Artist 15.6", an incredible tool in order to realise wonderful sorts of drawing productions, it was at less 3 hundred euros at this moment and i jumped on the offer. Unfortunately, the tablette doesn't able to produce works whitout logiciel to do, so i bought "Clip Studio Paint" to a prize of 50 euros. Indeed, this application is very strong also ! It have several control's panel using differents graphics interfaces who open many many possibilities of creation. That's why this tool perfectly correspond with my needs and desires, cause i finally could make a pictures at my imagination and built everythings i would. You need to know that in the world of this animation nobody already draw a judo animation production and i would be the first to produce it one day i hope, thanks Wink

Jason-dmt

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:35 pm

Jason-dmt wrote:So because the topic of this week is art and culture, i'm happy to do some sentences about a subject i really care, the Animation, on a graphic tablet more precisely. Well, since one year soon, i bought myself the "XP Pen Artist 15.6", an incredible tool in order to realise wonderful sorts of drawing productions, it was at less 3 hundred euros at this moment and i jumped on the offer. Unfortunately, the tablette doesn't able to produce works whitout logiciel to do, so i bought "Clip Studio Paint" to a prize of 50 euros. Indeed, this application is very strong also ! It have several control's panel using differents graphics interfaces who open many many possibilities of creation. That's why this tool perfectly correspond with my needs and desires, cause i finally could make a pictures at my imagination and built everythings i would. You need to know that in the world of this animation nobody already draw a judo animation production and i would be the first to produce it one day i hope, thanks Wink

So show us what you've done.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Julien DAVID Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:48 pm

I think that today the art forms are as varied as original because all people can express themselves physically and make their own art.
I think that recently the world lost an artist who expressed himself spoprtively, I speak here of Kobe BRYANT who was one of the greatest player of all times but also an artist who shocked the world by his different movements and unusual baskets.

Julien DAVID

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin BACARIA Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:22 pm

Today i'm going to talk about form of art which takes an increasing place in our lives it's advertising when i was younger I wanted to work in advertising. I was impressed by the imagination of the creators always with a little hidden message. The pubs I prefer are those where we know the identity of the product that at the final end. I may be the only one in the world who is happy when the ad arrives.

Benjamin BACARIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Seugnet Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:06 pm

To talk about culture, I must already have one, so I'm going to write about art. Art is probably one of the largest subject, because there is a lot of art type. Drawing is my favorite art type, when I have time, I really like drawing Disney charactere, I could not explain this, but this is one of my hobbies. I like listen some song, but espacially american rap, one of the best is Eminem, but 2pac or Dr. dre was the Kings. Today, french rap is sometimes ridiculus because some textes means Nothing.

Hugo Seugnet

Back to top Go down

Post by victor bouveret Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:56 pm

Art therefore has a role that is both personal and universal. It allows the individual to express himself, he also has a social function. It would even be the function of art to open spaces where emotions and feelings are self-regulating. Art and culture are very important since they allow societies to express themselves, but also to remember. Indeed there are many examples in painting, sculpture, literature which give details on lifestyles dating back thousands of years and this is where I come from: art spans the centuries . It is a lasting thing and has existed since the appearance of man since we have discovered rock paintings for a long time. However one wonders if they were made for an artistic purpose or if it was only later that these paintings were qualified as art paintings. However, identifying an exact goal corresponding to such an abstract and subjective subject would be impossible. For me it is important to conserve a rich cultural heritage, proof of the evolution of our species. It represents the differencies between all the society.

victor bouveret

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi ARSIVAUD Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:18 pm

I think that art and culture are not valued enough in school. For me, that should be a subject alone. Because art is at the same time a different way of expressing oneself and this obliges us to have a different look at what we see and sometimes exceed our first impressions and this competence is very important in several areas. Culture is also very important because it allows us to understand the world around us and it is not for nothing that in many competitions (in all fields), culture is evaluated. So let’s try to integrate more art and culture in school!!

Naomi ARSIVAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Paultes Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:05 pm

Culture represents everything that is acquired by man. It encompasses all forms of art present in the world. Different cultures exist depending on where we come from, religion, the family we live in and the people around us.
Adds to art culture. Art is the representation of an expression of man. Definition is not possible

Benjamin Paultes

Back to top Go down

Post by Pitat Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:29 pm

i will talk about culture and art because it's topic oh this week: there are a lot of forms of art and culture in this world thanks too religion a country etc.. I went in NY in the past and I saw the moma (museum of art). There are beautifull artwork but there are also a crazy artwork lik just a red ligne in the canvas or also a book with numbers just. I saw famous painting like dali picasso... But art it's a very large topic so there is not only painting there are also music,dance, sculpture..

Pitat

Back to top Go down

Post by TAMANG Andréas Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:40 pm

when I was young, at every new city and travel, It was an obligation to go to a museum, me and my sisters were take by my mother by force but in fact I am happy and lucky, I have accumulate a lot of knowledge and experience. I am not an art lover but culture and different ways to live is very interesting
I have a good experience with my franco Indian family

TAMANG Andréas

Back to top Go down

Post by sriffa01 Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:24 pm

Since this week we have to talk about art, I will try to explain to you why I am almost indifferent to the beauty of these works. I will especially talk about the paintings that are a category of art, how can one appreciate so much a stroke of paint on a blank sheet of paper? I am not talking about representative paintings like the "Mona Lisa" but rather abstract art which is absolutely ugly. And to think that it costs millions.

sriffa01

Back to top Go down

Post by Mila Bodin Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:20 pm

Hi John,
Art and culture have an important place in life despite what one might think. Why ? Because art does not only represent the paintings exhibited at the Louvre museum. It is also dance, as well as music or even films. These are all the things that keep us busy during our days or evenings, that drive our car journeys. We would be nothing without art. The culture is specific to our country, it is very enriching. When we meet strangers or when we travel, we discover a different culture, which feeds our personal knowledge of the world.
We can say that art and culture are part of our lives, without them, life would be poor.

Mila Bodin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementrodrigues Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:10 pm

for me art is a question of point of view and the most important is your point of view of art for me the most beautiful art that exists is football what certain player happens to do with a ball including me c 'is just art, for example neymar, for me he is a magician in the field he no longer cares about the ball he is one with this one for messi. but there are also other very great artist like juninho who drew free kicks like nobody on this planet
and there are still many like zidane ronaldinho ronaldo ....
Clementrodrigues
Clementrodrigues

Back to top Go down

Post by LE GUILLOU--NADER Colleen Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:47 am

There are different types of arts and culture. For art, it is a fairly broad subject: there is modern art, cinematography, painting, music and many other things. Everyone can express themselves through art in different ways. This is what makes it so diverse.
Culture is a difficult word to define because it is also multiple on several fields. It is religious, gastronomic, historic. France has a gastronomic culture which is highly appreciated by the whole world.

LE GUILLOU--NADER Colleen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down