UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S2 W5 A Childhood Memory

+18
TIRET Cédric
sriffa01
Marion Gilet
nicolasrenaudon
Océane Martin
Clementrodrigues
Grandidier lilian
TAMANG Andréas
Gaëtan Debien
Benjamin BACARIA
Antoine PERAUD
Hugo Seugnet
emma bony
Gaël
LE GUILLOU--NADER Colleen
Julien DAVID
Sandro Appiotti
Admin
22 posters

Go down

S2 W5 A Childhood Memory Empty S2 W5 A Childhood Memory

Post by Admin Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:17 am

Tell me something interesting!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

S2 W5 A Childhood Memory Empty Re: S2 W5 A Childhood Memory

Post by Sandro Appiotti Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:24 pm

I choos a momory which has a link with you and England. So when I was 13 I travel for London with my family, it was the first time I went to this country. We visit a lot of famous monuments, and we saw the british museum and we visit differents binks like chinatown...
But like you know London is one of the biggest football city of Europe with a lot of to club, the appartment was jsut next to the etihad stadium of Arsenal and we look for a place for the game of the week but it was very very cheap.
So my father found a game of championship of MILWALL the team if the lions against Nottingham forrest... This game is a memorable memory for me wuth the real british ambiance in a stadium very fool...

Sandro Appiotti

Back to top Go down

Post by Julien DAVID Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:17 am

One of my funniest childhood memories was skiing or with my cousin and my sister we were doing snowpark, we were doing a race and I don't know what took my cousin but he cut the course to overtake everyone but he went straight into a tree and I started to laugh a lot and I went to do like him I took the same tree, we laughed for a long time because we had more fear than harm.

Julien DAVID

Back to top Go down

Post by LE GUILLOU--NADER Colleen Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:16 pm

When I was in summer camp in London, I did not speak English very well but I managed to make myself understood anyway. The children I supervised were between 15 and 18 years old so to tell you that they still had a better level of English than me so it was quite funny. When we had to go to the London Eye, I was there to represent the group. When I introduced myself to the gentleman who brought people up in the bubbles of the London Eye, I made myself understood, so far so good. But once he presented the situation, he didn't believe me that I was the "leader" of the group because he apparently knew my age better than I did! He thought that I was 16 years old and that I made fun of him by saying that I was leader of the group. I thought I was going to break his head! He insisted not to let me pass with the group. Suddenly, my stay manager had to intervene and it stayed in memory of the adolescents. He didn't stop making fun of what had happened, at the same time I would have done the same. It was still a good enough comical memory when I thought about it.

LE GUILLOU--NADER Colleen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaël Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:07 pm

I remember when I was a kid, we go on summer vacation with my parents in St Cyprien near to Perpignan. In the morning we would go to the store by walking but I don’t like to walk so I stayed at the apartment and then we went to the pool. In the afternoon we went swimming at the Mediterranean Sea and went back to the pool. At night, we fished sea bream. Here, I was able to practice activities such as jet sky, quad and karting.

Gaël

Back to top Go down

Post by emma bony Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:49 pm

I'm going to talk today about one of my childhood memories! It is not the most wonderful but it is one of the most funny! When I was little, my father decided to teach me how to ride a bike! The only problem is that where we lived at the time there was not really enough space so he gave me lessons in the parking lot right in front of the house! The problem is that it was more a depot where all kinds of things were lying around than a parking lot. My father having trained me felt good to get on the bike at high speed so that I could pedal alone, but he had not seen the big canister waiting for me at the bottom of the parking lot; so I took the can in the face! I will always remember this afternoon because good even if I had a lot of pain at the time, I had such a good time with my father that if I had to start again I would do it without hesitation.

emma bony

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Seugnet Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:50 am

when I was Young, I was really hyperactive, so I was always doing stupid things. I don't have many childhood mémory because I had a brain injury so i don't remember a period of my life. I can talk about a little childhood memory, when I was Young, probably ten years old, my mother told me that I played with a soft toy beside the fireplace and this toy fell in the fire place, so I went to get it and then, I have put this plush Under a big pile of plush. This pile started to catch fire, and my dad was trying to put out this fire.

Hugo Seugnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine PERAUD Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:57 am

I remember all the moments in school outings. One of these is when i went in Roma. There was enormous memories. They are not huge but a lot of little things which make you nostalgic. First we had 16 hours to go in Roma by taking the Bus. So during 24 hours we talked and played with my friends and during the night, to be more comfortable i slept under the seats. I remember We were in supermarkets with all my friends at 3 AM, like it's normal, and hop we get back on the bus with drink and food.
The visit of Roma was beautiful too, with the Colisea for exemple, but strangely theses memories were not the best.

Antoine PERAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin BACARIA Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:05 pm

Today i'm going to talk about a short moment in my life when i was yonger. When i was 10 years old my parents asked me to choose between football and tennis but I knew deep down they hoped that I would choose tennis. Considering my mediocre level in football. But I was looking at this hope of someday becoming like my idol Harry Kane. I don't know if I made the right choice, we will never know. But thanks tennis I can play in national with my club and go to Paris, Lyon and others...

Benjamin BACARIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëtan Debien Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:09 pm

When I was young, my brother explained to me the rules of trading cards game "Yu-Gi-Oh". We played regularly. But our relation is difficult. We were very jealous both, so, there were cries and howls. One day, after cries and howls, our mother takes cards and hides them. We have decided, with my brother, to research our cards. It was on the wardrobe. My brother helped me with a leg up. I took cards to play in a silence and we replace cards after games. This situation lasted several days.

Gaëtan Debien

Back to top Go down

Post by TAMANG Andréas Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:26 pm

When I was Young, every two years, I was going in India to see my paternal family, there were all of my cousins, uncles and aunties. La Rochelle to Paris, Paris to Mumbai, Mumbai to Kolkatta, 16-18h of travel for 2 or 3 weeks in the country. Today I feel lucky, I have discovered and visited a gorgeous but also a terrible country, What's the real poverty, an other side of the society. One of the most fantastic moment was the Taj Mahal, I've seen this mausoleum, I have seen the kindness, I have see the death in the street, I have seen the smile when I give like 1 euro in the street, 70 roupies in the past, nothing for me, 2 day of hardworking for a large part of Indian population.

TAMANG Andréas

Back to top Go down

Post by Grandidier lilian Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:03 pm

I will then tell you about a childhood memory, or rather memories. Indeed, since my childhood my parents had an apartment in Saint Jean de Luz in the Basque country. So I spent my vacation there including 1 month in summer and it turns out that I had the chance to see the training of Lille a year that came for the start of the season. I took photos with players who are now very great players like Eden Hazard, Mickael Landreau, moussa So and their coach Rudi Garcia. And it turns out that a year later there was Marseille who came to do the same. And there I took photos with Didier Deschamps, Valbuena, Niang, Mandanda, Azpilicueta. Big names in football anyway. Besides, a pretty funny anecdote, Deschamps must not have appreciated Valbuena too much and it turns out that during the training sessions that I observed he let Valbuena only do the set kicks, he did not participate in the game! Good and then finally I also had the chance to meet Bixente Lizarazu several times.

Grandidier lilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementrodrigues Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:55 pm

When I was little with my friend we had fun pretending to drive our parent's car but one day my friend wanted to start his father's car but there was speed and no handbrake so by starting the car to go directly and we are to enter the garage cabinet, result my friends took a slap and I too when I got back but we had a good laugh
Clementrodrigues
Clementrodrigues

Back to top Go down

Post by Océane Martin Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:15 pm

I have a lot of memories when I was a child with my sister and my brother, and today I pity my parents when I think about it. But one of my best memory, it's with my sister. We were in a parking and we were racing. My mother had warned us that it was dangerous, but we were very obstinate. So, maybe I was a little bad sport, and I tripped my sister... she fellon the car, and her tooth broke! My mom was mad at me, so she gave me a slap and I had a nosebleed. Since, I have never run in a parking.

Océane Martin

Back to top Go down

Post by nicolasrenaudon Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:47 pm

Today, I will speak about one of my best childhood memories. The one I'm going to tell you about isn't the funniest, at least when it happened. I was with my father and my brother, we were cycling in a small club which was in Aussac-Vadalle. It was on a bike ride. In fact, we left the refreshment point which was in the middle of the hike, it was 20 minutes maximum. And since it was hot with a beating sun, I was thirsty except that I didn't want to stop since we were on a straight line and we had a good pace. Except that in fact I leaned too far to be able to grab my canteen, and I fell off the bike. I slid for several meters on the road. In the end I twisted a pedal and the bike derailleur. On the other hand, I was a little lucky, I opened my knee, stones had slipped under my skin, it did really bad and it could get infected. In addition to that, my head raped against the road, I had my cheek all burned and scratched as well as the skin between the nose and the mouth. At the time I found it anything but funny, but today I find it rather funny. I just want to thank my casuqe for having protected me well because it could have ended badly because it was still a big fall.

nicolasrenaudon

Back to top Go down

Post by Marion Gilet Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:40 pm

One of my childhood memory that I remember the most it's the time I opened my brother's forehead. It's not a magical memory. But in my memory it sound like a revenge. Let me explain. When we are young with my brother we liked to annoy each other. Once time we found a stupid game with an armchair and a stool that went up and down. The game consisted of placing our head on the stool and the rest of our body on the armchair. Then we made the stool go up and down with our head on it. But ma brother had the good idea to lower the stool to the lowest point and press on my head. As it was in a vacuum it hurt me and the situation degenerated. Pissed off like never before I got up suddenly and my brother got scared. He turned suddenly and tapped his head on the marble table. No more noise until we see the first drop of blood spread on the floor. From that moment he starts to scream and my mother arrives in panic. I still remember the bad time I spent next and especially the moment when I had to explain to my father why my brother had stitches.

Marion Gilet

Back to top Go down

Post by sriffa01 Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:31 pm

One of my fondest childhood memories is the trip I took to Egypt with my brothers and parents. We had the chance to sleep for two weeks in a big hotel. where there was a swimming pool, three bars, a pizzeria... and above all, it was right next to the Red Sea. In addition to the hotel we visited the surrounding towns and especially the temples of ancient Egypt that we found. In spite of the strong heat that forced us to rest often, we were able to discover the magic of this country.

sriffa01

Back to top Go down

Post by TIRET Cédric Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:42 pm

One of my childhood memories is at football when I play against the FC Nantes and we win, my team and me we are very happy.

TIRET Cédric

Back to top Go down

Post by Pitat Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:02 pm

I have a lot of memories about Italy when i was 13 years old. I saw Roma Venice Ostia and also Burano: a dream and it's my favorite trip really. It was with my school because i did the latin language. In the hotel *** , i was eating the best lasagna in my life. The people are very beautifull like monuments lol. I love really this country I have family over there yet towards Parme. Burano it's very beautiful playful with a lot of colours because in the legend women painted her house because her husband was sailor and retourning in this aisle crammed so women painted her house to men recognise their.

Pitat

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason-dmt Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:37 pm

Well, this saturday I went at Judo Paris Grand Slam to support french fighters to see and live what it is the closest of best world judo. Then, when I was 11 years old, I went at this world tournament with my club of judo and so 9 years after, I be back over there and it's was awesome. Indeed, all the media is talking, still now, about defeat of Teddy Rinner against the japanese fighter but there is some more beautiful judo and over all, several french women we can considered as "REAL MONSTER" ! So, if i should to compare this tournament whit those of some years ago, I think that french judo will be carefull to the next cause with the time and still more today, many countries begin more and more strong and dangerous.

Jason-dmt

Back to top Go down

Post by victor bouveret Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:29 am

I remember when I was a kid, we go on summer vacation with my parents in hendaye near to Spain. In the morning we would go to the store by walking but I don’t like to walk so I stayed at the apartment and then we went to the pool. In the afternoon we went swimming at the Mediterranean Sea and went back to the pool. At night, we fished sea bream. Here, I was able to practice activities such as jet sky, quad and karting.

victor bouveret

Back to top Go down

Post by moreau julien Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:57 pm

I did not have a childhood like everyone else, as soon as I was born I went abroad thanks to my parents being teachers. I first lived five years in Cameroun then we moved to Mauritanie for five years. I also traveled in neighboring countries such as Morocco, Senegal and Ghana. I keep very good memories of my childhood, I had the chance to share it with my family, mainly my brother and sister with whom I keep an important complicity.

moreau julien

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum