UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S2 W7 English class

+3
Nathael Michelon
gbillaud
Admin
7 posters

Go down

S2 W7 English class Empty S2 W7 English class

Post by Admin Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:48 am

What did you think about your English classes this year. What would you like to see in next year's classes - if you pass Laughing
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

S2 W7 English class Empty Re: S2 W7 English class

Post by gbillaud Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:15 am

Hi ! Very interesting and enriching courses which allow us to progress both orally and in writing. In addition, interactive courses set up in a fun way sometimes allowing us to exchange in a good atmosphere and thus progress together faster.However, I find that there is a lot of personal work to provide outside with upenglish and in addition to that the videos on updago and the units which take a lot of time maybe decreasing this amount of digital work could be favorable for quality of work.And finally if I go to L2 I would like to have more lessons on vocabulary which is regularly used in English and always in a fun way allowing us to better remember the words and expressions learned in class.

gbillaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathael Michelon Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:15 pm

I very much enjoyed the English courses this year, they were diversified, with some autonomy from the games that encouraged interaction in English. The atmosphere of the class was cheerful and benevolent.

Nathael Michelon

Back to top Go down

Post by léatramblé Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:14 pm

Hi!
I really liked all the English lessons whether it was the videos in the computer room or the classroom lessons. The lessons were interactive, most of the students participated which made the lessons fun and entertaining. The quizzes to be done outside of class hours were beneficial for us because we were "forced" to work English at home. The videos were entertaining too, the written expressions sometimes long. The end of semester videos may be pretty cool. We had a great atmosphere throughout this year and it's thanks to John!
Laughing Laughing Laughing

léatramblé

Back to top Go down

Post by LORENZI Emma Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:28 am

I liked the fact that have two parts during classes, it’s less longueur that way. Also, we trained a lot our english comprehension. We also have exercises to practised our speaking. I think that we didn’t wrote enough to be assessed in writting expression. We have 250 words to do but we only have the mark at the end of the semester so we can’t improve.

LORENZI Emma

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe GALEA Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:26 pm

The English lessons this year went extremely well. We did a lot of different things, whether in writing, orally or during group activities. I liked the fact that we can train regularly thanks to the work to be done every week even if it was a bit restrictive, it was effective.
The atmosphere during the lessons was perfect .. thanks to the flexibility and humor of the teacher but also to the pleasant climate that was set from the start. I still preferred the first semester because we started at 10am hihi.
For the next year if I pass, I will wish the same functioning on the whole with perhaps still a little more oral practice and less written. And of course keep the same teacher Smile

Zoe GALEA

Back to top Go down

Post by bromae Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:47 pm

Hello,
the year in English was the richest in terms of the atmosphere in the classroom but also in the way of learning the language. I found that the fact that we can not speak French during these courses, it allows even if we do not have facilities to "loosen up" and go ahead by forcing ourselves to do efforts. The end-of-year videos were a great project, and the exercises done in class both on the spoken and on the computer probably helped me improve my English! Thank you John for this year!

bromae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum