UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S2 W7 My Classmates

+22
Hugo Daunas
LixCorentin
Kévin Forestier
Corentin Cédat
Jany Mainguet
Bonin Guillaume
BIRAGHI Ugo
thomasperot
EmmaGym
barbotinpaul
Zachary Digeos
GUERILLOT Lucas
Thomasbellin
fbourdet
Kilian Le Mellay
Yann BENOIST
Benjamin Christie
elodie vaz
Joris
Pierre Ronzier
deniaud hugo
Admin
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

S2 W7 My Classmates Empty S2 W7 My Classmates

Post by Admin Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:00 am

Spill the beans.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

S2 W7 My Classmates Empty Re: S2 W7 My Classmates

Post by deniaud hugo Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:15 am

I found we have a good class, we have a class with a good level, and a good overall atmosphere, same if we have a little group in the group class, we help each other. and we have a group to speak and help all people. we have a pull and tee shirt just for our class.

deniaud hugo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre Ronzier Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:56 pm

I think this subject is special because we can't say really the name of person that we don't like because it's a classmate and it's not really util to create problems in the class. But whitout say name, I can to affirm that I don't like some people in the class, not because they are mean but just because I don't like these people and I don't like as they are.
This view is very bad because apart from all that, for me it's a nice classmate with a good level and a good overall atmosphere. ANd they have very sympatic person like The NATHAN, the KILIAN, the LUCAS and the duo of Hugo and Ugo.

Pierre Ronzier

Back to top Go down

Post by Joris Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:33 am

This week, wa have to talk about our classmates. At the beginning of the year, I only knew a few dozen of the 35 people in the class. Some were in my class the year before.
Overall we have a good class atmosphere, it's great to have a good time and have fun together. However, the atmosphere is not really conducive to work, which is a shame sometimes.
On the other hand we have a really good group of friends, we have a great time together.

Joris

Back to top Go down

Post by elodie vaz Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:49 pm

Today we have to talk about our classmates, for me this subject and done to create conflicts.
Afterwards we have a class that is 90% boys, which is not easy for us 4 girls but I managed to integrate well in this class even if we see that there are several groups that have been created.
Afterwards, like all classes, there are people that we appreciate more or less but we have to make do with them and what we call living together.
But the big problem in this class is that it is not conducive to work properly, there is always noise or people who disturb the class.
This sometimes annoys the teachers and so we lose a lot of important information.

elodie vaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Christie Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:55 pm

every people in our class are different , we have basket player , football player and others .. We took some fun and make parties together sometimes . Rather than working we prefer chilling outside. At the beginning i knew just 2 guys and i was shy , but few month after , i met my current friends of parties , laughting moments

Benjamin Christie

Back to top Go down

Post by Yann BENOIST Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:28 am

You want to create a war in our class ?
Today, i will talking about the ambiance in our classroom. Globaly, we haven't conflict but we have more groups. It's a good atmosphere but this atmosphere is present all the time and when we want work we always have a talking noise and just for this i don't wan't to be on your place John. More teacher want silence but silence just during for 1 minute and this noise create a bad relation under teachers and us. But one per one each people is funny and we have a pull and a t-shirt with the logo of our class made by Jany

Yann BENOIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilian Le Mellay Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:25 pm

When I arrived in this class at the beginning of the year, I didn't know many people because we were only 4 of the same class from last year. But with time, I met new people with whom I get on very well and who will recognize themselves if they read this text. So I only hang out with a small part of the class with whom we have the same interests and we have a lot of fun outside of class during football matches or evenings. Concerning my other comrades, some are nice, others less but our class is rather good regarding the atmosphere in general.

Kilian Le Mellay

Back to top Go down

Post by fbourdet Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:28 pm

In this topic we have to talk about our class in general. First of all, you should know that we are in the management of sport category, then there are very few girls and finally that in our class there are several different groups in terms of people.
What you also need to know is that despite the differences as well as the points of divergence that we may have, we are all present to each other when we need help.
For example, I had and I still need swimming help and everyone there to help me progress.

fbourdet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomasbellin Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:29 pm

When I arrived in this class from the second semester, I knew few people besides repeaters who were in my class last year. There is a good atmosphere in this class but we can still observe different groups within the class. In terms of concentration at prices, This is not yet compared to the calm that there could be with the management class of last year which can sometimes be irritating for some and which is also due to the workforce which is much more important than last year’s. Despite this, I was able to meet interesting people.

Thomasbellin

Back to top Go down

Post by GUERILLOT Lucas Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:34 pm

I think we have a good class, quite mundane and with different groups as in all classes. Like all classes we are noisy, late and not very strong in English but no more or less than the others. I have not spoken to everyone but everyone has his affinities and no one is alone and that's the main for me.

GUERILLOT Lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachary Digeos Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:06 pm

My classmate... I have lote of friends in this new class it's a good things to get a better atmosphere if i haven't got any ones. I still with Yann since last year because it's like a best friends. But i like my other friends too. One big problem in this class is, the level of English. Sorry I can't talk about it because this class haven't got level in English.

Zachary Digeos

Back to top Go down

Post by barbotinpaul Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:07 pm

"ok so i will talk you about of a part of my chilhood. At the age of 5 I started basketball in La Rochelle and got spotted by the CSP Limoges training center at 7 years old. After being upgraded and best player in France in my category I fly to the USA at the age of 11 to play and train with the best. Down there I meet LeBron, Michael in short the biggest, they become my friends and tell me that I would certainly become better than them. At the age of 14 I join the best university team in the USA and Vincent Collet begins to monitor me. At 17 years old I go to the draft and is logically the biggest favorite. Everything was done to make me the best basketball player ever but... one day... BIM... THE FUCKING VARICELLA.. fuck.. my career ends abruptly, basketworld in mourning.. I take a long time to get over it and resume basketball in La Rochelle at 19 years old, but it's not the same after such a drama..This is why I am here today, in STAPS and not on NBA grounds to explode all records and earn mllions dollars.. I remember once when Tony came to my house one afternoon and he said to me "soon I'll throw you alley oops in the French team"
i speak of my team mate MANU this story it's true because i with us the lottery draft and i was the second pick but for me it's more dream because i was drafted in golden state and i have practice 3 pointshoot but at the moment who manu have this fucking VARICELLA i was so sad and for honor him i was spot my carer and that it's true and good luck manu you are strong.

barbotinpaul

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaGym Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:14 pm

Since the beginning of the year, I realized that we had a very lazy and latecomer ... And yet we are in a mention that requires seriousness and organization. As has already been said, we are a class with different groups, despite this the atmosphere remains good. Surprisingly, respect is present in classes, no mockery. Everyone lives their life as it should be lived. In short, this class is pleasant to exchange but there is a lot to rectify. In particular the gossip, the delays, the seriousness in class as in work, the investment.

EmmaGym

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasperot Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:24 pm

When I was 12, we played with my cousins in our grandparents' yard. When suddenly, an idea comes to me. Why not destroy the neighbor's house. However I did not know him but I had this idea. Maybe because I don't like my grandmother. Anyway, for us it was the case of the century. I threw a zucchini and bricks into his pool. My brother moved their antenna which was next to a window and they did not have internet and TV for a month. One of my cousins threw the hens on the road and we never saw them again. Another cousin was stealing vegetables from his vegetable patch. The last cousin was digging holes on their land. When we had to go home, the neighbor rang the doorbell. We just got caught. Result: deprived of TV for 6 months and I had to vacuum every day for 6 months. Conclusion: keep your ideas to yourself.

thomasperot

Back to top Go down

Post by BIRAGHI Ugo Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:39 pm

This year, we have a large class but it is really very friendly. In the classroom, there are several different groups but almost all people like each other. At the beginning of the year, I knew few people but I quickly integrated. Overall, we have a really good class. The friends I hang out with the most are Lucas, Kilian, Nathan, Pierre, Hugo and Flavien. We are very often together and we laugh a lot.

BIRAGHI Ugo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonin Guillaume Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:40 pm

This week the subject is about classmates. For me is a good classes. There is a very good atmosphere in the classe. Even if there are groups (which is totally normal) the general atmosphere is very fun. The only smal flaw is the atmosphere is not always conducive to work.

Bonin Guillaume

Back to top Go down

Post by Jany Mainguet Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:04 pm

Actually I think our class is a pretty nice group. Most of the people are very cool et friendly with eachother. There is a good athmosphere even if sometimes it's not perfect in class because of the noise or anything, I think we are a good group with a lot of capacity

Jany Mainguet

Back to top Go down

Post by Corentin Cédat Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:48 am

I find that our class group atmosphere is quite good. For my part, I get along with everyone which is pretty cool in itself since this is not always the case with other classes of td. During a problem of understanding in what to do, we set up a facebook group which allows good communication to try to have mutual help between us. On the other hand, our class group is not a working group but more fun which is complicated to carry out group work.

Corentin Cédat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kévin Forestier Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:22 am

This year we have a class where there is a good atmosphere. Even if there are several groups of friends (which is normal) everyone talks with everyone and everyone respects everyone. This good atmosphere is transcribed during the lessons. Indeed there is a lot of noise in these, which is not the best conditions for working but we do with it.

Kévin Forestier

Back to top Go down

Post by LixCorentin Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:21 am

This year it's quite different with classmates because evrybody have friends by past year and we are often in group. We make différents sport's we have diferent hobbies and class arn't make by carpool. I meet some new persons by fishing like Quentin just GREAT.

LixCorentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Daunas Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:51 pm

I don't really have something to say about my classmates. But i can say that there are a few groups that have formed in the classroom. But that doesn’t mean that everyone is getting along. There is no conflict between students but also groups. So the class is pretty cool overall even though as everywhere, not everyone is friends and not getting along super well with everyone.

Hugo Daunas

Back to top Go down

Post by ferchaud flavien Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:25 pm

Today the subject concerns classmates. Currently, I have little to say on this subject I do not linger too disappointed. But I find that the class is quite correct. There are no very pronounced misunderstandings. Or this one, we don't hold it against them and we keep them for us. What more can be said? There are good people in the class that I meet everyday like Hugo and Ugo, but also others that I have just known like Kilian and Lucas. The others are also nice. All that to say that the class is not unpleasant.

ferchaud flavien

Back to top Go down

Post by HAQUET Virgile Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:51 am

Hi John, this topic is great because I am going to take the opportunity to empty my bag, first of all I hardly like anyone in this class, they are for the most part not funny, breakers balls and initéressent.
More seriously there is a good atmosphere whether it is at work or outside of studies. Some classmates are even friends. What is a shame is that there is no more cute girl ...
HAQUET Virgile
HAQUET Virgile

Birthday : 2000-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by quentin soulat Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:14 pm

this subject is quite special and at the same time interesting, our class is in my sense full of diversity and that's what I like, we have different behaviors in this class some are more reserved, others put themselves more forward , some are stronger in sports and others better in science which is great because everyone can help each other, YES! I am quite happy with this class!

quentin soulat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum