UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sport's trips

+13
Benjamin BACARIA
Pitat
sriffa01
LE GUILLOU--NADER Colleen
Marion Gilet
Grandidier lilian
Gaëtan Debien
Antoine PERAUD
Hugo Seugnet
Gaël
Jason-dmt
Océane Martin
Admin
17 posters

Go down

Sport's trips Empty Sport's trips

Post by Admin Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:15 am

Tell me about where you've been to practice your sport and what happened.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Sport's trips Empty Re: Sport's trips

Post by Océane Martin Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:36 pm

I travelled a bit thanks to basketball. At 15, I went to Spain to a training course for two weeks. It’s my best memory, because it was very interesting for my Spanish and of course my basketball. I have progressed so well, despite the heat very intensive. We played all days, with physical preparation, basketball lessons, Spanish lessons and free time. Also, I did several tournaments in France, as in Bergerac, Marseille and Lyon, all very cool. Finally, I spent 3 days at CREPS in Poitiers, with the 9 other best players of Charente-maritime, to train us to play against the best of other departments in the region. (It was cool, even if I sprained my ankle the last day).

Océane Martin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason-dmt Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:54 pm

I didn't practice my sport elsewhere that in France, however, I've fought in different places in the country according to the competition. There are many championship who taken place in the Charente Region or outlying but geared to the stage we move away to habits. Recently, I went in Toulouse to the University Championship then Rouen to the next phase and soon I will fight at Grenoble so we could say that in a few mouth I moved to each corner of the France. In my mind, allow to the young competitors to go at many differents places, have experiences, and build memories is crucial to the child's fulfilment.

Jason-dmt

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaël Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:38 pm

My most memorable sports trip is when we left for 5 days with rugby on a year-end trip to Albufeira at the Portugal two years ago. It was the first time I ever got on a plane. We were housed in houses and in the middle of these houses there was a swimming pool. During the day we bathed at the swimming pool or at the beach. In the evening we went in the city and in a night club. Every day we did the same things again, so we visited nothing.
On the way back, everyone was sleeping on the plane because the stay was tiring between the girls and the party….

Gaël

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Seugnet Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:28 pm

When I was in a sport section of volley ball, we did the french championships of beach volley twice. The first compétition was in the South of France, beside Marseille. I was injured in the knee so I was not able to play, but I could arbitrated and passed a national referee diploma that I have today. The first time, The competition was on a beautiful place beside Nice and I could played. There were a lot of team so this was during three days. the first day was a qualifacation phase and we have won all of our games. Then we were in semi final and we have lost again the french championne team 3-2.

Hugo Seugnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine PERAUD Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:49 am

I am a tennis player so when i have to move to play around, it's on my own. But i'm lucky to have parents who are really helpfull to follow me in my travels.
I will talk about my french championship in Mulhouse (Alsace). In fact i will mainly talk about where we live, because it's thank's to this place that i choose my longer term goal. I was in a big hotel/restaurant with huge bedrooms and an awesome restaurant. But for now it's okay. The thing which seduces me is the big big gymnasium, containing 2 tennis courts and 6 badminton courts. There was also 4 squash courts underground and a fitness room. My mother had back problems but they had their own physiotherapist.
This complex called "Squash 3000" was for me insane and is now the exemple of what i want to build at the end of my career.
I don't know if i am really in the theme but it's an important subject for me and i think this kind of sport's trip is important to talk about.

Antoine PERAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëtan Debien Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:01 pm

The last September, I was in Tours to a convention. I went to Amiens to pass auditions. This is the only times that I have do reals circus trips. But I'm lucky because I practise a sport that can be do everywhere. When I travel, I juggle or do unicycle. One of my projects is to do a French tour with my unicycle.
In the futur, I will travel the world to do circus in the world. To finish, It's important to remember that with the circus, we do the biggest trip in the imaginary world.

Gaëtan Debien

Back to top Go down

Post by Grandidier lilian Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:30 am

I am fortunate to have a nephew on whom I will rely to speak to you on this subject. Indeed my nephew who is Franco-English left his city in which he lives in London at the beginning of last season to join the city of Brive in which he signed a rugby contract as a hope.
And he left with the French 7-a-side rugby team during a tournament in South Africa. He spent 3 weeks there returning with incredible memories and a super rewarding experience. He still has wonderful experiences to live in many other parts of the world.

Grandidier lilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marion Gilet Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:32 pm

I have been practicing athletics for a few years now and for some competitions I have traveled to France. So I did not leave France for what were places of competition.
I have been to many places that often return such as Saintes, Poitiers, Niort, Cognac or even La Rochelle. Cities where athletic stadiums are simply established. Moreover, I happened to go out of the region for competitions with a higher level than what I am currently doing like in Blois for example.

Marion Gilet

Back to top Go down

Post by LE GUILLOU--NADER Colleen Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:59 pm

With confinement, practicing sport becomes complicated. However, alternatives have to be found if we don't want to end up fat, fat and ugly. You should do a little sport session at home, adapt your sport daily at home. But also with the certificate, we can go jogging with the obligation to be alone! So I do this little daily routine to keep my physical shape despite the movement restrictions.

LE GUILLOU--NADER Colleen

Back to top Go down

Post by sriffa01 Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:15 pm

Like many sportsmen, I travel a lot with my rugby club. This year alone I went to Hendaye, Lormont... We took more than 30 hours by bus. But these numerous trips have bothered me in my studies, preventing me from studying. Well, it must be said that travelling allows you to create a group and almost a family... in rugby, when there's no longer the ball, there are still your friends.

sriffa01

Back to top Go down

Post by Pitat Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:22 pm

I practive my sport so athletics for a few years ( i was 8 years old maybe) and I did some competitions just in France not in the others countries.
competitions were mostly Cognac, Niort, Poitiers, Bordeaux and also Saintes. But for France's championship it was Dreux Brive so There are many hours to go with bus.

Pitat

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin BACARIA Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:37 pm

When i was young i practice tennis intensively i did qualifications in La tech beside Bordeaux and I won decisive match to go in britain not great britain in La baule to international tournament so i did 6 hours to arrive in destination. I was extremely stressed and my father was excited. Unfortunately, my stress got the better of me I faced a bad Italian player but i lost 6/0 6/0 Nice day
I was however favorite but so
that's why I'm not a professional today

Benjamin BACARIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Julien DAVID Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:44 am

Hello I already made a sports trip, in 2014 with my first athletics club, we set up a project for 2 years to go to Spain 10 days to train near Madrid, during this course we even trained with 2 olypical champions.
this experience allowed me to have a click on how to train and on the fact that I wanted to do even more to be better.

Julien DAVID

Back to top Go down

Post by TIRET Cédric Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:35 pm

My better memory is a sport trip whith my soccer club in Spain in Donostia. It's a famous tournament where teams of the whole world participate. I play against a team of Colombia, salvador and San Antonio, it'z very fabulous for me

TIRET Cédric

Back to top Go down

Post by nicolasrenaudon Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:32 pm

I practiced basketball for 3 years at college and high school in RUffec then I stopped because my club closed. but I decided to resume this year at Civray. I have not necessarily traveled much thanks to sport, I have always stayed in Poitou-Charente. By cons I discovered corners that I did not know at all with road times of up to two hours. When it comes to travel for travel through sport, I was not really spoiled by the fact that I always found them long and boring ....

nicolasrenaudon

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Paultes Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:41 pm

Most of the time I have been traveling is with my soccer club. These are very important moments for an athlete, I have kept very good memories and it allowed me to discover people and landscapes

Benjamin Paultes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum