UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APP Christopher L2

2 posters

Go down

APP Christopher L2 Empty APP Christopher L2

Post by BEZIES Christopher Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:37 am

Hi

BEZIES Christopher

Back to top Go down

APP Christopher L2 Empty Re: APP Christopher L2

Post by Admin Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:42 am

BEZIES Christopher wrote:Hi

Sad

I think you can do the A2-B1 App online Christopher. I don't think you did that level last year.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by BEZIES Christopher Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:05 pm

Hi,
Today we are going to talk about a subject that I am looking at more and more these days. I'm going to talk about pairs of sneakers. Indeed these days I love to look and learn about new pairs of sneakers but also new clothes. First of all we're going to talk about the different brands of shoes that I like more and more and why. In the second, we're going to talk about my sartorial tastes and why not talk about the impact of clothing and footwear deliveries around the world.
Thus, there are many brands of shoes. It would be impossible to list them all but I will talk about the one I love the most. Personally I love brands: Nike, Adidas, Reebok, Asics, Converse, Vans, New Balance. But among these many brands, my favorite model is at Nike. It is called the Air Force one, it also exists in Air Force one type. These two models are very similar to my style of dress. I like it very much in all white with some black details. I find that this pair is worn with lots of different style. The first force one area I had on my feet was a gift from my parents, I was in second grade and all the pairs I had didn't last in time. But the air force 1 that I had in the second grade (first year of high school) is still at my feet. She's been a little damaged for 5 years now but she's still doing just as well. If I did a pair advised the public it would be this one! Of course, I like a lot of other sneakers, but this one was my real favorite. I've been in love with pairs of sneakers for a short time but I remain reasonable and refuses to put more than 150 euros in a pair of sneakers. If I had to define my favorite style of dress it would be, cargo style pants with a nice pair of air force one feet. As for the top, I really like the shirts with open short sleeve with a plain white top. I don't wear a hat, but if I had to wear one, it would be the bobs. As a bonus I can admit that I prefer parachute shorts. I love receiving orders for clothes or even going shopping but you have to know that you have to give as much priority to organic outfits (organic cotton style) and "Made in France". What for? Deliveries are often made by truck, boat, plane and rarely have a good impact on the environment. Of course, it makes the global economy work, but I think it is more important to protect the environment. Bye, see you tommorow

BEZIES Christopher

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BEZIES Christopher Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:07 pm

Ah okay ! I don't understand. Nicolas told me that he just falls that, that's why, no problem.

BEZIES Christopher

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down