UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APP Anthonyn Larbre

2 posters

Go down

APP Anthonyn Larbre Empty APP Anthonyn Larbre

Post by Larbre Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:41 pm

Today I'm going to tell you about the wonderful weekend I had in September. Indeed, the last two days have been filled with happiness both for my family for friends and for my professional project. This September 19, 2020, was such a special day that my great-grandfather celebrated his 102nd birthday. 102 years you imagine, a life full of good times and others not bad unfortunately, like the Second World War, this very special Saturday, here we are my family and I gathered around a table to celebrate this event all together, for me it is a feat because I would like to live all this time like him with all his head, valid, alone at home.
The end of the day came but the weekend was not yet over. This Sunday, September 20, 2020 was also a very special day for my brother and his friends as well as for me. This Sunday was a very special day, because a very important under-18 rugby match, of which my brother is a member, took place between the teams of SAXV and Naffaroa on the Landes. Indeed, the winner of this intense match, was offered a ticket to the elite championship crabos. But what will the elite crabos championship you're going to ask me. This championship is none other than the best under-18 championship, it faces the biggest teams in France. We went to Ychoux early in the morning to encourage them to win this match so that we can reach the top level.
The kick-off is and the first part of the match is very intense. We can see this during this half when SAXV leads 12-5 despite difficult times. The second half resumes, it too is very intense is hard but they manage to take off and at the final whistle, the SAXV wins 20-12. Mission accomplished here in the elite crabos championship a lot of emotions for the players, coaches and the president present who has been waiting for this event for 10 years. This mount also plays an important role for me because I will follow them and accompany them as a physical trainer and coach. It's just a good experience for me to coach players at the highest level. It's over with this wonderful weekend full of emotions.

Larbre

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

APP Anthonyn Larbre Empty Re: APP Anthonyn Larbre

Post by Admin Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:48 pm

Thanks Anthonyn
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Larbre Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:49 am

Today I will talk about obesity that affects a large number of people around the world. For example, let's take the case of the United States where 39.8% of Americans are considered obese. That's more than 93 million people.
Indeed, during my trip to the United States last year I found that many Americans I met on the streets were overweight or obese. But be careful not all people, because these overweight people could not see each other at every end of the sidewalk but were more numerous than in France. So I asked myself: why is the presence of obese people so important in this country? So during my trip I tried to ask myself all kinds of questions in order to answer my problem. Towards the end of my trip I finally understood why obesity was more present in the United States than in France. My results are that Americans keep consuming excessive calorie foods throughout the day, in fact, I could see that many fast food restaurants were present on every street corner as well as many shops that offer sugary foods and drinks. Moreover, we can tell ourselves that just because there are more junk food stores in the United States than in France does not necessarily mean that this obesity comes from there. However, I could notice that Americans eat junk food throughout the day, no matter what time it was most walking around with fast food or even super-sweet drinks in their hands, so I can say that American obesity comes in particular from excessive malnutrition. However, obesity does not often affect the wealthiest people. Indeed, I could see that this obesity was present in the poor who could not necessarily buy quality food and therefore could not practice a club sport given the means available.
So I concluded that this American obesity came first from an economic situation and then from a significant presence of junk food on American soil.

Larbre

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:18 pm

If you see documentaries or programmes with people made in the 70's it is astounding how few people are overweight. This is truly a modern disease.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Larbre Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:58 pm

Today I'm going to tell you about the terrible injury I suffered on September 21, 2018, which is the rupture of the ligaments. In September 2018, here we are my team and I, I playing play-off games in rugby in order to play against the best teams in France. Unfortunately, we lose the first game against Vannes by one point, frustrated I motivated my team to win the next two games. We are coming up the week of the second game and everything is going great we win and an injury happened to me a finger luxation impossible to continue playing so I leave the field but I encourage my teammates, but we lose at the last minute a penalty between the posts. However, nothing was lost because the match against Vannes was not lost as they did not respect the rule of changes so nothing was lost yet for the crabos. The following week we train like crazy in order to win the game and go in crabos. On Friday night at the announcement of the group surprised I was not present on the match sheet, so before starting training I asked why my coaches because going from captain to out group it hurt. My coaches told me that it was not a punishment but that they thought my finger handicapped me. To prove them wrong tonight I did a big training to show them that it was not the case that I was back up for the game. Unfortunately a drama happened on a hook at the end of training, my teammates and I, we have heard a crack and had my ligament that broke, so no more match for me and more training before June. I've been in the weight room for eight months. I didn't want to give up anything and hope to resume for the last few games. But the trainers and the physical trainer never wanted to despite my surgeon's agreement.

Larbre

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:47 am

Nasty.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Larbre Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:48 pm

Today I'm going to tell you about the famous Halloween party. Halloween is a holiday that is celebrated on October 31st, the eve of All Saints' Day. This holiday is very important in most English-speaking countries, Halloween is less known in France but comence to be celebrated.
Halloween was originally a Celtic holiday of Irish origin! About 3,000 years ago, the Celtic calendar did not end on December 31, but on October 31. And that last night of the year was the night of the god of death. In October, the nights get longer and legend has it that the ghosts took the opportunity to visit the living. In order to prevent the ghosts from coming to haunt them, the Celtics had some rituals including dressing up in terrifying costumes to scare the ghosts and gathering to party on the evening of October 31st. It was the Irish immigrants who brought the Halloween tradition to the United States! In the United States, Halloween is getting ready for October. It's a more important holiday than Christmas in the United States! From the beginning of October, they decorate their entire house in the colors of Halloween. In addition, children in disguise go from door to door to claim treats.

Larbre

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Larbre Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:04 am

Each end of the year, as fall rolls around, many people's thoughts turn to Christmas. Indeed, we think of Rudolph, the little red nosed reindeer, the garlands, the decorated trees, the mistletoe, the exchange of wishes, the Christmas music, the roasted chestnuts as well as the Santa Claus are all things that are associated. at this party. Each of them brings a feeling of sweetness to those who celebrate it.
I grew up in a family that observed Christmas and for whom it was a very important event, year after year. We didn't forget anything that was part of the party. On the evening of December 24, I was in a great hurry with every passing minute. My parents would go so far as to heat up fresh black coffee and cupcakes for Santa right before they sent us to bed. I always wondered how they knew Santa Claus liked his black coffee and he liked that kind of cupcake. After I was in bed, I had a hard time falling asleep and was eager to arrive in the morning to find out what "Santa" had brought me.
Christmas is considered by most to be one of the most beautiful times of the year, when people take the opportunity to give, to get together as a family, to listen to beautiful music and to decorate houses, to eat together and even sing Christmas carols in the neighborhood. Personally, I found this period wonderful. I accepted what my parents taught me. I had no reason to doubt what they had told me. In fact, they were only teaching me what their parents had taught them. I have never questioned the origin of Christmas!
Most people never think about their reasons for believing what they believe or doing what they do. We live in a world full of customs but very few bother to find their origins. We generally take them for granted. In fact, most people do what everyone else does, because it's easy and natural.
We can take a close look at the roots of the Christmas party in a future chapter. Let's see what are the reasons for the existence of the customs associated with it. Why is the holiday observed on December 25?

Larbre

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum