UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APP DELVAL Antoine

2 posters

Go down

APP DELVAL Antoine Empty APP DELVAL Antoine

Post by Antoine Delval Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:51 pm

Hello, today i will to talk about my soccer experience. I began this sport in 2005. My first trainer was my father, i was his player while 3 years, i played in a little structure beside my habitation. After, I played for Jarnac football club from 2008 to 2012, in reality i played in that club because i was young and i wanted to play and be funny with my friends. I wanted to be professional soccer player ( we can see i'm not this because i'm here), and for this i decide to go on the best regional's club who was Angouleme Charente FC. i played for this club from 2012 to 2018, it was my best years because i was with my friends and i have many progressed with a very great trainer. The soccer and the practice was very simple here and they gave me the love of soccer; every day, i think, i eat , i sleep, i study and i play soccer. I gave everything for this structure but a day in 2018, before the baccalaureat, i receives a call from the ACFC's member who tell me to leave the structure. It was very difficult because my friends and me must leave the club and we knows we won't play together anymore..... I decide to sign in the second regional's best club to try to play at the national's level with adults, in UA Cognac. It was difficult at the beginning because ACFC and UA Cognac are rivals, my integration was so difficult but i succed to integrate the adult group. It was difficult for me because at this moment, i was not ready in the physical plan to confront adults in a game an i don't really play. After one year, i have progress in every areas and i was ready to do a great season with many sport's objectives and personnal's objectives. The practice of this sport his very important and i must be diligent. After 15 years of practice, i wan't to transmit my passion and my konwledge and my experience to learn soccer at youngs players, and this is for this i chose to study in STAPS and try to accomplish formations to train children. It was a pleasure to talk about this and it be an introduction of my APP who talk about soccer. After this, i will talk about many stories, and topics i live or i seen in soccer. To be continued...

Antoine Delval

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

APP DELVAL Antoine Empty Re: APP DELVAL Antoine

Post by Admin Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:25 pm

Thanks it was interesting.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine Delval Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:32 pm

Hello Sir, for the second week, i will talk about my first experience in soccer. It was in 2005, i was 4 years old, soccer was my favourite activity and my father talk me " if you want, you can came with me at the training i will be your trainer and i will show differents types of this sport" and with determination i said yes. I was not informed about i will to do.... Like my father said me, it was him the trainer and I was conifant. After 10 minutes, I found it was difficult for me because i was the younger player. After 20 minutes my father give me a order and i want to do like in my house, like if it was just ma father and me but it was not possible and my father was angry against me. After this sequence, the practice was very difficult , it was physical and the mentality changed, Why?
For finish the trainning, the trainer said my partners and me did a party, it was the training but if I wanted to practice in this club, I must showed all my capacities. It was disastrous..... i didn't touch the ball, i was like a ghost... when i was back home, i said " i don't want to play soccer it was so difficult and dad was so demanding, it's too for me" but the following week, i return at the trainning and i said the same, but this during 3 months and finally i decide to hang on and it was my best decision....

Antoine Delval

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine Delval Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:03 pm

Hi Sir, for the third week, i will talk about my favourite tournament i did in my "little" career.
It was in 2016, i was 15 years old, I played for the Angoulême's club. I was the under-16. The tournament was in Toulouse and we arrived the thursday (i missed 2 days of school and my mother want to kill me lol....:') ) and we came back the sunday. The tournament was organized like this, every day we have one party at the beginning of the day and an other party in the afternoon. The saturday and the sunday was the finals parts of the tournament. The beginning of the tournament was very funny because we won every party and we were qualified for the semi finals. Saturday. 6:00 p.m, the last semi finals. Angouleme vs Girondins de Bordeaux ( professionnal club) we won 2-0, i did an assist for the second goal... We knowed we was qualified for the finals and we was faced with Toulouse FC (an other professionnal club) and it can be really great if we won the tournament. Like i said in class, i was defender. For the final the trainer decide to made me supply when i played every party, he said me " when you go on, you will play stricker". At this moment i thank "Is he stupid or what? I can not play this position..." After 10 minutes i going to the field. 5 minutes later i scored two goals, at the second half, i did an assist, we won 3-1. I went to see my coach and i said "okay, it was a great choice", i raised the cup and this memory will remain engraved in my head. It was a beautifull moment, how soccer is full of twists.

Antoine Delval

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine Delval Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:41 pm

Hi,
Today I will to treat about the finals of the soccer world cup 2018, in Russia. The day of the France's winning. The franch team as scored 4 goals, Griezmann, Pogba, Mbappe had scored and Mandzukic (CSC), and for coate team, Perisic, Mandzukic had scored. The party was play with rythm. At this moment, I was in a bar at Royan, the ambinace was incredible. When we won, all guys and womens had do party, all are friends, it was magical but after this, a big changement its coming. The covid arrived and the mentality have change. I find, it can be a problem who french people can be all friends and they can be all individuals in 1 year. I think it was not serious for France.

Antoine Delval

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine Delval Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:04 am

Hi Sir,
for this day, i will talk about my soccer dream. It was on the 26th october 2019. My soccer dream was to watch the "classico" in reality because i am a big big fanatic of Real Madrid. For my 18th birthday, my family offered me two places to go at the Camp Nou for see the party. The final score was 0-0 but it was not important for me because i realized a dream. I went to barcelona the Tuesday, i took the car until to the spanish frontieres. After i took the train until to barcelona. When i was arrived, i went to my Hotel room, a 4 stars room at the center of barcelona (it was so beautiful). I went to 3-4 bars on barcelona and in a restaurant for the first day. After a little night because i was so excited, i decided with my father to visit Barcelona and did shopping. After a great day, at 20 o'clock, it was the moment. THparty was incredible and the atmospehere was so excited with many songs. After this, i can dead peacefully.. The Thrusday at the beginning of the journey,I maked the opposite path. This memory was in my mind every day and for all my life.

Antoine Delval

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:38 am

Sounds great. Better than Real's match in the CL this week.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine Delval Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:47 am

For the lasat week, I'm going to talk about Bayern's humiliating victory over FC Barcelona. It's all going on an August evening. In the semifinals of the champion's league. The tension is at its height, two football giants are fighting, none one of the two teams want to leave their place. On the one hand, german power and spanish finesse on the other, this game promises incredible intensity. Howewer, the result is not really the one expected at the start and the game takes a completely different turn. Indeed, result: 8-2 for Bayern Munich. Barcelona powerless, prehaps not physically preparing for this kind of confrontation sees its place for the final and a possible trophy in addition in the cabinet fly away. To summarise the game, the German assaults coukd not be contained by the Barcelona players. Too lightly defensively and not enough killers in the latest gestures, it cost them victory. Is this the sign of the end of an era at Barça?

Antoine Delval

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine Delval Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:58 am

Hello Sir,
today i will tall about my professionals objectives around soccer, it was normal because i'am a football player..
My plan it's to have my licence STAPS in the sport training. In this sector, i can pass all diplomas to become a coach for all levels in soccer. With this, i can pratice the coaching in all structures in france and in europe. But my objective number one is enter in a center of formation like PSG, OM, OL etc.... with diplomas an expxerince i think and i know it's possible but i want to take the time and have more experience. The second objective is with my staps licence to enter in a center of formation in spain or italia with the qualification of physical preparator for young soccer's players. With the stage of my licence i can practice and have more experience, contacts, and i can learn more in my sport. The finally objective of my life can be realise if i arrive to enter in a center of formation. Inside, we have many formations to become inquiring of young talents of soccer to recruit his for the structure/ club who we represent. But this can be possible if and exclusively if i successful to enter in center of formation. Since my 5 years old i want to live with my passion an today it can be possible then i do all for konw the succes.....

Antoine Delval

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum