UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APP Martinet Simon

2 posters

Go down

APP Martinet Simon  Empty APP Martinet Simon

Post by Simon Martinet Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:10 pm

I will write about 200 words every week on the field of bodybuilding in general, I will talk about the different muscles we can work, techniques etc...

Simon Martinet

Back to top Go down

APP Martinet Simon  Empty Re: APP Martinet Simon

Post by Simon Martinet Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:20 pm

Week of September 15 to 22
I forgot to do it last week so I will write for last week and this week.

So today I'm going to talk about weight training in general and its usefulness. Weight training is a way for some people to gain self-confidence, changing physically allows the person to take responsibility for themselves, but weight training can also be a simple objective of health, to be in shape and especially to keep in shape throughout life. Weight training is a very difficult sport. One is obliged to assimilate bodybuilding with nutrition. To succeed in this sport the hardest part is nutrition, which includes 75% of the work and then the rest is played in the gym. As the greatest bodybuilders say, it is a lifestyle, where you have to restrict yourself on certain points if you want to succeed, you have a less social life and you also restrict yourself on the level of food. Why did I start bodybuilding? Because I wanted to change physically to see how my body could be and also to gain more self-confidence. I've been doing weight training for 3 years now but it's been about 6 months since I've been serious and I've understood most of it in order to be able to progress.

Next week (so this week) I will talk about different metabolism and nutrition.

Simon Martinet

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Martinet Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:09 pm

Week of September 22 to 29

It is important to know that your metabolism varies between two states. These are the states of anabolism and catabolism: in simpler terms, your body will either build muscle or destroy it.

It is important to differentiate between what is called basal metabolism, which is the energy our body needs to survive, and active metabolism, which is the energy needs that an athlete needs according to his or her objective.

We realize that some people gain weight or lose weight faster than others... Why do some people gain weight or lose weight faster than others? Because each individual has his own morphology and a different metabolism. To characterize this there are different types of metabolism:

slow: it's the one where the individual will spend the least energy, the energy consumption is quite low, so it's going to be more careful not to gain weight, ideal for weight gain but it's disadvantageous for dryness.

Fast: the individual will spend much more energy naturally during the day, he will be very active and will digest his meals better. Ideal for the dry, constraining for the gain of mass or he will have to eat in greater quantity.

That's it for today, next week we will see the different morphotypes that are largely related to the different metabolisms and how we can accelerate our metabolism according to our goals.

Simon chaud is bock

Simon Martinet

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:39 pm

Isn't bock a beer?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Martinet Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:43 pm

Week of October 29th to 6th

Morphotypes:

Closely linked to the different metabolisms, morphotypes are also to be taken into consideration according to the objectives you have set yourself.It is necessary to know how to recognize each morphotype in order to know where I stand.

First of all there are

Ectomorphs: They have a well-designed physique, with little fat and a very fast basic metabolism.
The positive points: they store almost no fat and have a rather dry and well-designed physique.
Disadvantages: If they want to follow a weight gain diet, they have to be over-caloric and sometimes it can be very hard to assume because they have to eat more than normal.

The mesomorphs

They are quite muscular, without too much body fat. They have an average basal metabolism, which allows them to gain mass more easily than an ectomorph. On the other hand, they store fat more easily.

The advantages of mesomorphs: mesomorphs can be said to have the ideal metabolism for bodybuilding, since both the mass gain and muscle definition phases present no difficulties other than the rigor of the diet and training planning.

Disadvantages: There are relatively few disadvantages to being mesomorphic compared to the other two morphotypes.

The endomorphs

Endomorphs often have a massive physique, thick joints and a tendency to gain weight easily.
The advantages of endomorphs: They gain muscle mass easily and do not need to submit to hypercaloric diets to develop their muscles. Essentially, they must ensure that they provide the amount of protein necessary for muscle building. They also do not need to consume sheathing or hypercaloric mixtures.
Disadvantages : Endomorphs store fat easily and often retain a lot of water. Thus, they must constantly be careful not to consume too many carbohydrates if they want to avoid storing too much fat. Also, endomorphs have great difficulty achieving good muscle definition, especially because of their slow metabolism. They are the least fortunate, since their diet cannot suffer from any deviation, and they must do much more cardio than the other two morphotypes to reach an equivalent dryness.

That's all for this week, next week we'll see the different ways to speed up his metabolism.

Simon chaud is back

Simon Martinet

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Martinet Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:56 pm

Week of October 6th to 13th

To increase his metabolism and make it faster for an athlete, he can use different methods.

1- Consumption of more protein: Be careful not to consume too much, but in fact, consuming more protein activates thermogenesis (i.e. the production of heat in the body) and thus increases the metabolism so that it is faster. In addition, it allows to keep a maximum of muscle capital and to bring the maximum of amino acid to fight against catabolism.

2-Consuming mainly complex carbohydrates: Indeed we must try to eliminate fast carbohydrates such as cakes, sweets etc ... and focus more on complex carbohydrates such as sweet potatoes etc ... Just like proteins, these last ones require a higher caloric expenditure during their assimilation, hence the increase of the metabolism.

3- Getting enough sleep: It is often forgotten, but it is one of the most important phases in muscle reconstruction, metabolism and sleep.

4- Remember to hydrate yourself: Even before feeling thirsty. Have the reflex to always have water nearby. Drinking regularly will also help you fight against the feeling of hunger. Water helps to eliminate all waste produced by the body and promotes digestion.

These are the most interesting parts to increase your metabolism and make it faster. Next time we will talk about bodybuilding.

Simon Martinet

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Martinet Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:45 pm

Week of 13th to 20th

Bodybuilding is the use of progressive resistance exercises to control and develop one's musculature for aesthetic purposes. A person who engages in this activity is called a "bodybuilder".

Bodybuilding as I said before is about 30% of the job to progress, the rest is done with food. The main muscles we work are the pectorals, back, triceps, biceps, shoulders and legs. Each part should not be neglected, bodybuilding is an art, the art of having each part of your heart proportioned.

There are different ways to work these different muscles, either you can do the upper body and then the lower body or you can work in push, pull, leg, that is to say in push it is all the movements of pushing, in pull it is all the movements of pulling and leg it is the movements for the legs or there is another technique called split, that is to say that you work one muscle per day, that is to say the arms on Monday and the pectorals on Tuesday etc.. ... but this technique is more for an intermediate level athlete to have a better definition of his muscle. Thus there are still hundreds of training techniques, once we choose the one that best suits our goals. We can go to the gym.

There are also different types of training (not the same volume, intensity, etc...) depending on whether you want to gain weight or strength or you want to dry out. In the next dryer we will see each characteristic for each type of workout.

Simon Martinet

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Martinet Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:03 pm

Week of 20th to 27th

So as I said last time, there are different types of training depending on whether you want to gain mass or dryness or gain strength or endurance. In any case, no matter what the training is, these different areas will be worked on, but we can work on one to make it come out.

For the mass: Many coaches will tell you that you should work between 12-15 rep and do 3 sets for each exercise with 1m30 of rest while not. They may be right or wrong, I don't know, we don't know. In fact the one who says that he knows everything knows nothing in the end because in bodybuilding you always have something to learn and according to my experience there is no number said or rest time given to become massive you have to listen to your body and know what it wants. I know it's hard to understand but it's what works best. However, there have been scientists who have said that we work the muscle hypertrophy more in a slice of 8 to 15 repetitions with 3 minutes of rest and no matter how many series it just does not exceed 10 series for a large muscle group therefore (pec, back and legs) and 8 series for a small muscle (arms, shoulders ...). That's basically for a person who would rather look for a training to work his muscle volume.

The dry/endurance: I put the two together because they are linked. Indeed as for before there is no number given it is according to your body, your morphology your experience how you feel the thing but there are still some scientists who have said that to work this should rather make a series of 15 repetitions or more with a rest time between 1m30 to 2m (the most important in a dry is at the level of nutrition, to have a deficiency in caloric intake that is to say eat less than what you should while providing the macro nutrient necessary.

The strength: To work the strength it should be done according to the scientists short series of 1 rep to 4 with a load close to its maximum and a longer rest time to let the muscle rest and so that it can better chain.

The next topic will talk about my experience of how I started and how I am now.
Anyway I hope the covid goes well for you sir if you want me to coach you to keep in shape no worries Wink)))))))) Simon chaud is bock

Simon Martinet

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Martinet Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:14 pm

Week of 27th to 3th

I wanted to ask you how many more topics to do because I don't know where we are if I forgot one or not so I'm doing one more just in case but to know... Anyway I like to do this work anyway Wink))))))))

So I'm going to tell you about my experience in weight training, so how did I start? I started to hit the iron when I was in tenth grade, my brother made me love this sport and now I'm addicted to weight training. I started to do my sessions but I am not making any progress because in terms of nutrition I hardly ate and since I have a very fast metabolism and I am ecthomorphic it doesn't help me. So I continued the weight training in first without much change and then in the final stage where I had to have a small evolution I had to do about 70 kg. When I got to college I quickly understood that I had to move because I could have become a real champion if I had started high school. So in the first year I was good I had to do 72kg but it was not that yet, besides I remember a small remark of you when I arrived for the first time in your class and I said that my favorite sport was bodybuilding you laughed);;;; but it's true that when I looked at myself before there was what lol Simon hot is bock. So the confinement happens and then I could seriously start doing sports because I have a small gym at home and especially in terms of nutrition. Today I'm at 83 kg and I'm in good shape. I still have a long way to go but I feel very motivated. Moreover I will soon open my youtube channel on weight training which will be called Fit Prodigy yes sirrrrrrrrrr.

As I tell you, if you need coaching, don't worry, I'm here! Next time we'll talk about how I'm doing with this confinement in sports etc....

Simon Martinet

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:22 pm

Don't you think that my body is perfect as it is?

As for the work Simon you need to do 7.5 hours worth.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Martinet Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:13 pm

Week of 3th to 10th

To begin with, yes your body is perfect sir but I'm afraid that there is a slackening during this confinement and that you stop the sport completely to watch Leicester soccer games that lose everything, on the couch with a packet of chips and a coke afterwards I may be wrong but better safe than sorry. So this week I'm going to talk about how my confinement is going.
Of course there are some negative social aspects but I love waking up at 7:59am when I have class at 8am and I'm in bed. After that, I do sports almost every day because I have a small gym at home and fortunately, otherwise I would have been depressed, I think lol. I have 6 weight training sessions and 1 try to do abs. After that I work a lot, homework because there are a lot of things to return and I play the piano, I watch series, I keep myself busy as I can and the confinement passes rather quickly, I live it rather well.

I hope it's the same for you and I have a quick question to finish this topic. I saw that we were going to be apart for the whole first semester and I would like to know if we still have a note to pass in English or not?

Sincerely Simon chaud is bock.

Simon Martinet

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:49 pm

Hi Simon,
Firstly I haven't drank Coke for about 30 years but you are right that I should do more exercise. I am too lazy. Your setup sounds good. You need to invite Ugo over because he is getting depressed at not being able to weight train.
Yes we have one final hour of class and a test to do. It's the video comprehension test, I'd hoped it would be face to face but now I'm trying to organise something where people won't cheat - that's not so easy.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Simon Martinet likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum