UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APP Billaud Gabin

2 posters

Go down

APP Billaud Gabin Empty APP Billaud Gabin

Post by gbillaud Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:14 pm

For this week I have decided to tell you about my sport which is athletics but more particularly middle distance. First of all I will tell you about the best French athlete of the moment as well as the best world athlete of this year 2020.Secondly I want to mention, the sacrifices and the qualities necessary to be a good athlete since it is not given to everyone there are indeed provisions. To start I'm going to talk about a young athlete named Jimmy Gressier who at twenty three who is the best athlete of his generation in Europe, He practice 1500m, 3000m, 5000m and 10,000m and also participate in cross country every year. He is a former footballer who played at USBCO, a former club resident of league one.This year he is european champion over 5000 (meters) and 10,000m and also triple european cross country champion and to finish his record over 5000m is thirteen minutes 15 and over 10 km is twenty seven minutes 43.I will tell you about the best athlete in all times in middle distance, His name is Joshua kiprui Cheptegei who is a Ugandan and who at only 24 years old and world champion of the ten kilometers road and track in twenty six minutes and thirty height seconds and of the 5000m track and road also in twelve minutes 35, which is incredible because as we know athletics is a sport where it is difficult to be complete over several distances and he gets there at such a young age. And to finish athletics is a sport that requires a lot of patience if we want to reach an international level because every second and more and more difficult to gain, it sometimes takes five or six years to gain a second on certain distances like the 800m For example, you also have to have a big mind since athletics are practiced in all weather and on all terrain which is difficult and it is an individual sport which requires a lot of courage. And finally for me even if there is has people who have provisions and who in addition to that train very hard they are not even sure that they are part of the international class I think that it will always remain a question of genetics and altitude that our friends Africans are fortunate to have to shine on the international scene.

gbillaud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

APP Billaud Gabin Empty Re: APP Billaud Gabin

Post by gbillaud Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:33 pm

Hi! Very Happy So for this week I'm going to tell you about the 2024 Olympics which take place in Paris, Capital of France. What happened is that the board of directors of the 2024 Olympic and Paralympic games in succeeded in relocating two major disciplines of the Olympic Games, swimming and athletics, in order to stay within the planned budget of three points eight billion euros. They therefore benefited from three hundred and fifty million to four hundred million savings because of possible additional costs that could have been linked to the Covid crisis in the organization of the Olympic Games. In addition to make up for the loss of these two disciplines, Seine-Saint-Denis will receive climbing with urban sports such as BMX, breakdance, skateboarding and basketball in three against three and will recover, at the Stade de France, rugby 7 players. On the other hand, there had other decisions taken during the CA of Paris two thousand and twenty-four, which were the reduction of the number of football stadiums from eight to seven. Then despite the economic crisis because of to covid 19, Paris 2024 is halfway in its The organizers of the Olympic Games claim to have garnered five hundred million euros from partners, out of a scheduled point eight billion, which bodes well for the future ... The partners are the banking group BPCE, EDF, la Française des jeux and le Coq Sportif. To finish, one of the bad news is that the French hoteliers planned as a base to welcome the two hundred delegations of sportsmen and their teams as well as the press of the countries participating in the event withdrew to protest against the partnership formed by the International Olympic Committee with the American peer-to-peer rental platform Airbnb, while this was one of the major assets for the Olympic games to be held in Paris because there was an estimated high capacity of six hundred and ten eight hotels.

gbillaud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:33 am

Do you think the 2020 olympics will take place?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by gbillaud Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:03 am

We will see, however, everything depends on the evolution of the coronavirus which is an important parameter, since if it spreads even more than at present time, this can generate a big constraint susceptible to cancel the Olympics.

gbillaud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by gbillaud Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:52 pm

Hi ! This week I will talk about a hot topic that is talked about is that of the economic crisis which has strongly impacted the football economy since there were less people who watched the matches on TV see no one during the period of confinement since there has been casiement all the canceled matches so the CEO Jaume Roures of Mediapro, wants to renegotiate the price of the TV rights of the French championship. He was to pay, on October 6, 172 million euros to the Professional Football League (LFP) but it will not be all that. In addition the television program "Télé Foot which took place every Sunday morning knows that little success in terms of subscription. Mediapro also wants to renegotiate the price of TV rights in league 2. But, in recent weeks, a lot has been accomplished: Jaume Roures has signed agreements, first with TF1 for the use of the Téléfoot brand, which will be the name of the channel launched on August 17. Then with Altice. Téléfoot will also co-broadcast the Champions League alongside RMC Sport and will be distributed by SFR over the next four years.

gbillaud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by gbillaud Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:05 pm

Today, I am going to tell you about the two courses that we have to do in second year on my minor specialty which is for me bodybuilding and my major specialty which is athletics for me. First of all, my first major internship was with Aunis Athletism of la Rochelle where I supervise young athletes from six to ten years old. The objective of this course is to know how to lead a session for young athletes in different disciplines such as running, jumping, throws ... I therefore go to the stadium every Saturday morning from ten a.m. to twelve a.m. very enriching course where our coach also teaches us many bases of work in all disciplines which is formative. In addition, this internship allows us to gain confidence in knowing how to demonstrate pedagogy, make them want to continue, work to develop and enhance their abilities. In addition, I did an internship in Limoges which lasted from October nineteen to twenty three. It was an internship which allowed us to deepen our knowledge and to know how to build a session whatever the discipline for young people between twelve and sixteen years old which gives us even more experience. I will therefore be able to put all these learned exercises during this course for the benefit of my young athletes and to be able over time to experiment with techniques as well as to modify them according to the needs of the athletes. And finally, the last course that I do is a physical preparation course within the Grand Angouleme Athletics club where I prepare muscle building and mobility sessions to help athletes develop according to their goals.

gbillaud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:15 am

At what age do you start working on muscle building with kids?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gbillaud Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:15 pm

I started this year at the age of 19.

gbillaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:39 pm

gbillaud wrote:I started this year at the age of 19.

Sorry, I meant what is the youngest age children should be to work on muscle building?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gbillaud Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:00 pm

The ideal age would be eighteen for boys, because at that age they have probably finished their growth and development, and fifteen for girls, I think it's reasonable.

gbillaud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by gbillaud Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:05 pm

Today, I'm going to talk to you about my sporting career up to STAPS. So first of all I started by playing soccer at the age of six years old in Puilboreau I started by practicing this sport because my father and my grandfather practiced it themselves. I then started as a goalkeeper for my first year which I didn't necessarily like, so I became a forward and changed clubs at the age of seven years old where I went to the FCP Périgny because I lived next to the stadium so it was more practical and in addition to that it was one of the best clubs in the region. So I stayed there from the age of seven to thirteen. The year when I was in the U13 category there were selections this year to be able to integrate the pole hope of Saint Sébastien sur Loire which after integration of this formation of 3 years could lead certain players sectioned in professional clubs. I thus this year there participated in five training courses and succeeded in qualifying me for the last stage where I found myself with the best players of the countries of the Loire. It was a great experience for me in my sporting career, I unfortunately did not qualify for the last stage, the only positive point is that I was spotted by Guingamp Club playing in League 2. So I continued playing soccer but after so many years in the club of Périgny I decided to go and play in a better club that of La Rochelle where I stayed 3 years and left to finish at my training club the FCP Périgny which was my last year of soccer. Since I was 17 years old, I now practice athletics at the club L'Aunis Athlétisme La Rochelle.

gbillaud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by gbillaud Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:33 am

Hi ! Today I have the writer's block, I don't know what to talk about, nothing comes to me, however I will make an effort ... let's talk about current events; this is what seems most appropriate to me: The crisis we are facing, we STAPS students, adds many constraints.First of all, because of this confinement we cannot practice sports, nor be evaluated on it and for students like me who rely heavily on these grades to compensate for weaknesses in certain subjects such as biomechanics for me for example, we are severely penalized... So we are going to be evaluated on theory which is much more complicated than if we had to practice, so it is not to our advantage. Moreover, videoconferencing courses do not facilitate learning because of bugs and background noise which prevents the learning of the totality of the required knowledge. We can't ask questions as if we were in class either. Secondly, the fact that we are not in a work environment remains difficult - I know that I am much more distracted at home than in an environment like university where everything is conducive to good learning. I have also this year, chosen to take the EU Free Water Rescue, is the fact that the pool in Nautilis is closed it prevents me from progressing to be able to validate the final evaluation, which again is a constraint for the validation of my year. And finally, not to mention the impact it has on my studies, it also brakes me in the personal practice of my sport which is athletics. First of all, the fact that I don't have access to the structures and equipment provided by the club, such as the track and field and the weight room, prevents us from progressing as we should have and, on top of that, the fact that I can't train regularly with my fellow trainers but only demotivates me, which would have made me do four sessions more than two a week. And finally, to highlight the only positive point of this confinement is that it gives us much more free time than we could have had since we have more all the sports practices and training for the BNSSA which allows us to have more time to work on the theory classes.

gbillaud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:24 pm

What doesn't break us makes us stronger.

Come on Gabin, learn that theory. Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gbillaud Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:41 pm

hello Mr. Cox, today I'm going to tell you about some bad news I received yesterday in the mail which touched me enormously and disappointed me. To tell you the truth, in October I passed tests with the aim of becoming a volunteer fireman in La Rochelle. The tests were spread over two days. The first stage, where the sports tests and written tests (mathematics and French "Dictation") took place, and the second test, a fifteen-minute oral test in front of a jury of three people. So I went to La Rochelle on a Thursday evening where there were twenty-two of us and at the end of the day, there were only twelve of us left to take the oral exams. Everything went very well, I finished each time in the first two on each exercise. There was an endurance exercise called the "Luc legers test" where I reached level thirteen which was the highest level, then a traction exercise where I did fifteen, a push-up exercise where I scored thirty and finally the sheathing exercise where I held two minutes and forty-five. Then, in writing I got nineteen in French and ten in Mathematics. I received the results fifteen days later, which were positive, so I was called for the second stage where there were only twelve of us left at the end of this oral.
Fifteen days later, I left Angoulême after the classes and I drove to go and take the oral exam. I was quite relaxed which I would not have thought. So I had to introduce myself, say what I was doing in my life and in the sport I was practicing and explain my motivations. Then there were five minutes of questions, so I came out of the interview very happy, having had a good time with the jury, who seemed very positive about my recruitment.
So I was sure I would be taken, not knowing what could make me not be. So I waited impatiently for the results for a good month. We were supposed to receive them in the mail on November 10th. I got up excited to find out my result, but there was still nothing. So I went back two days later because Wednesday was closed and the answer was finally there, I opened the letter and reading the first words: "I regret to inform you that you have not been selected", shocked me. So I called to find out the reason for this refusal and in the end I was not taken, simply because I am a student in Angoulême and I am too involved in the world of sport and they were afraid that I would not give them enough availability despite the fact that I had the profile to be taken, whereas in this barracks there are plenty of students. I just didn't show up at the right time, so it's people who aren't studying that are going to get caught and I think that's really shameful. But hey, that's life and I'll come out stronger for the next step which is to pass the professional firefighter competition which is taking place next November.

gbillaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:14 am

I'm sorry for you. Can you try again next year?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gbillaud Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:48 pm

Yes I can, but it's not necessary because next year,I will pass directly the professional competition, the tests I took to be a volunteer fireman in October, was just to have more experience and earn some money.

gbillaud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum