UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APP Lucie Proux

2 posters

Go down

APP Lucie Proux Empty APP Lucie Proux

Post by Lucie Proux Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:55 pm

Here are my APP texts

Lucie Proux

Back to top Go down

APP Lucie Proux Empty Re: APP Lucie Proux

Post by Admin Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:34 am

Where?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucie Proux Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:38 pm

I want to talk about a handball club that I love. This is the club of Nantes. For his first Champions League match Nantes lost to Veszprem. (24/28) This is all because of the many mistakes they have made. It is the Spanish winger who makes a very good match against the centre-half Nantes who are in trouble neither of them manages to put a goal they have statistics: (0/4) and (0/2) and we know that if the half-centers are absents, the team will have a hard time evolving and having a good attack and good defense.
Nantes will not have the right to give up as early as this weekend they play against a German club that is favourites.
The coach talks about a lack of character. He even talks about a disappointment of the team, and he hopes that the team will quickly raise its head and refocus on their performances!!

Lucie Proux

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucie Proux Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:17 pm

I would like to talk about a famous person, Tony Parker, because last year I had done an oral on him and I had liked to research him, and I found it easy to make a simple summary about him
Tony Parker is a french and american basketball players.
He is born in Belgium in 1982 (ninteen hundred eighty two).
He is 1m88 and 84kg.
He is a great leadder.
He started his career with the Spurs in San Antonio in 2001. He wins the NBA 3 times.
He is the first french player to have this trophee.
During a match in 2004 he meets his wife Eva Longoria. 6 years later he anunced the end of their couple.
He wanted to win a important title with the national team, and in 2013 he succeded with the European Champion trophee.
He shine by his prestance, TP is elected best player and best scorer.
He also is vice president in the ASVEL club.
In june 2019 he anunced his sport retraite.
In his private life, TP is engage with the journalist Axelle Francine, meet in 2011 they have a first children named Josh in 2014. And in 2016 a second children named Llam.
Today the Spurs club have took away the number 9 of the suits (soute) because it was the TP’s number.

Lucie Proux

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucie Proux Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:22 pm

Today I want to talk about football.
I knew this sport only through television, and with all the possible stereotypes like the very big salaries, people who simulate all the time etc...
Nevertheless, thanks to my physical preparation course in the women’s football club of Soyaux, I discovered a new world.
In this club there are only girls and the highest team plays in D1 (the best level), I take care of the U19, thanks to it I discovered an exciting sport to watch. I prefer to watch the girls play rather than the boys because we notice better the good players who stand out with their physique or their technique, while the boys are either good or bad there is no middle...
In this sport, I discovered true values of respect, of courage and ambition. Ambition is very present in this club because the players are trained to become professional or almost, and so they work hard to get there and the club is lucky because he has in his staff a former goalkeeper from the French football team who works with the goalkeepers, and some girls continue to stand out from the others by being selected for training courses for the French team.

Lucie Proux

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucie Proux Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:32 pm

Today, I want to speak on the subject more important. The subject speak during a classroom, the homophobie. In fact I don't have a lot of react because there are a lot of things to say.
For example, I have a girlfriend since 1 years, but I'm with a girls since 4 years, and I don't have a problem with no person, and I know why. Just because I did not say it by asking what people thought. If they asked me, I would say it, otherwise I would say nothing.
But when a person tells me "Why you didn't tell me?" (as if it were somethings unusual) My response is just "Because it's a normal thing, and if you asked me if I was with a boy or a girl, I would have told you.
In this case you just asked me if I was in a relationship, and not with who"
All the time the people are speechless and don't know what to say and they say "Ah yes it's true" and during a long time they become a good boy or girl with me. And they have a lot of respect.
For me, the personn who have a problem with their sexual orientation, it's because they are going to try to promote something when it is normal in our world. Today I have no shame in telling someone that I love girls and boys. And if there’s a problem, I’m here to discuss it for hours if I have to.
I don't konw if I'm clear in my explication, but I try

Lucie Proux

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:07 pm

It was very clear Lucie. I'm happy and a little proud of you. It isn't easy in our society to be openly gay, it takes a strong person.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucie Proux Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:14 pm

Mhhh today, I wan't to talk about of this event of the geaography/history teacher. In fact in a college a teacher shows a caricature to explain to his students freedom of expression it seems to me. Apparently some students were shocked. But the professor had made it clear that the image could shock some people. After that the professor had a lot of threat and filed a complaint.
But that was not enough, a few weeks later he was beheaded by man of 18 years.
In 2020 I find it shocking! This is not normal, he was only doing his profesion and he died for teaching freedom. Not to mention that this scene was made in the middle of the street, it's shocking.
Today in our country we are no longer safe. This is worrying for young people but also for the elderly.
I'm not sure what else to say. But I'm shocked and I don't leave my house alone, let alone in the night. I think there should be more police officers watching for our safety.

Lucie Proux

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:46 am

It is totally amazing. Every person should be condemning this especially Every Muslim in France. We need to show that it is unacceptable.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum