UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 4 Create a new technology

+24
Antoine Delval
thibault olivier
Louis ROGER
TISNE Floriane
Jardin victoire
Anais Quéré
Hubert Clément
Rgnicolas
Joret Maël
BEZIES Christopher
Thomas Moreau
Simon Martinet
Théo DANGOUMAU
Flavien P
Mathis Tachdjian
florian
Nathan Quiry
alefev10
tom renoulleau
dbondoux
gbillaud
Pauline Lachevre
Lucie Proux
Admin
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 4 Create a new technology - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 4 Create a new technology

Post by thibault olivier Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:17 pm

New technologies are intemporels, because the new technologies of today are not going to be the new tech for our children. For exemple TV. in the future it will maybe be, telepathy.
If I had to create a new technology it would be a technology that could reset old technologies, in order to see that we could be able to develop ourselves in those conditions.

thibault olivier

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 4 Create a new technology - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 4 Create a new technology

Post by Antoine Delval Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:50 pm

Hi, i will to create a new technology, it is an application. Like shazam with musics, it is "FACEapp". You cross a beautiful women, you can check his name and follow her on instagram or snapchat. In 10 second, you can check who is her and can tackle and chat with her.

Antoine Delval

thibault olivier likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ecolde01 Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:55 pm

I think that I would create a technology, like a software, available on virtual reality helmets, aimed at diffusing relaxing images or aimed at the well-being of the person, for example, for war burn victims, diffusing images of the extreme cold of the Antarctic or others, this could help them psychologically.
To help people who find it difficult to go into a deep sleep, there could be a diffusion of relaxing sounds or music.

ecolde01

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Larbre Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:06 pm

The new technology, I want to create is a housing that can warm the water in the pipes so as not to waste water. Because when we go to the shower we always wait for hot water so we can wait a few seconds for the hot water to come. So my technology will be used to tell us when the water in the pipes will be at the right temperature and avoid waste.

Larbre

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Corrivaud Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:39 pm

I think I would create a device on glasses that can takes photos, mesure a distance or analyse some things in our environnement. that could be cool but they must be functionnal so not to heavy and must functioned just when we switch on them and not everytime.

Tom Corrivaud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:51 am

Antoine Delval wrote:Hi, i will to create a new technology, it is an application. Like shazam with musics, it is "FACEapp". You cross a beautiful women, you can check his name and follow her on instagram or snapchat. In 10 second, you can check who is her and can tackle and chat with her.

The Stalker App?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Fichot Timothé Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:07 pm

Today I would like to talk about a new technology that could change many lives.
Indeed, I would like the creation of a robot that does everything we ask it to do, i.e. housework, cooking, or even come and serve us an aperitif when we are sitting on our couch after a long day Wink
I think everyone would be happy to have this new technology.

Fichot Timothé

thibault olivier likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2