UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

app Joret Maël

Go down

app Joret Maël Empty app Joret Maël

Post by Joret Maël Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:11 pm

I create this topic so late because I don't understand the instructions before I just talking with my classmates and now I know what I must to do every weeks of the semester. I'm going to do make up my delay. I a rugby player so don't be carefull It's normal, so I'm going to work hard to do all what It' necessary to do. I hope you agree to my apologize for my lateness

Joret Maël

Back to top Go down

app Joret Maël Empty Re: app Joret Maël

Post by Joret Maël Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:38 pm

today I'm going to talk about my favourite sport, rugby, I practice this sport since I'm 4 years old so this year it's my fifteenth year. I'm in the world of rugby since I'm born because my dad was a assistant president of the rugby club of Angoulême in 1995 to 2010 so every sunday I was at Chanzy to watch a rugby match and now I'm in La Couronne every sunday so it's to play actually. I love rugby because It's a sport where you learn the life, first it' a team sport so it learn to live with others people it make a lot of meeting who can be useful in your professional life or private life, this sport learn a lot of humain values, respect, mutual assistance, real cammaraderie and others...

Joret Maël

Back to top Go down

Post by Joret Maël Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:08 pm

i'm going to talk about recent event, the professor who was behead in france because he show to their pupils caricatures of mahomet an islam prophet clothesless and who shox their scars. i think and i agree with the majority of the french population what this act is horrible and not humain. the professor said at muslims pupils, before show this, to go out of the classroom if they want to don't shock their. so each of this pupils don't skip the classroom and watch this caricature but this don't be a success for one of dad pupil and he make a video who is posted in social networks to fired the professor and he have a lot of hatred into this professor. but this video come in the and of a terririst who isn't muslim he is radical, and he had find the nameof the professor and he cut their head. the direction of the college isn't stranger to this because they tell at the victim who have his house nearly to the school to go in car for this security sothey know whaqt the professor whas in danger. so RIP and a lot of courage to thids family.

Joret Maël

Back to top Go down

Post by Joret Maël Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:45 pm

in france the covid 19 confuse the popultion and th social life, after the confinement, the stopof sports,the close of restaurant and pubs, who had re openned finally, and closed an other time in the biggest towns of the country. this announce whas said by the french republic president in the same time of the curfew. at 9pm all of people who lives in Aix-Marseille, Île-de-France, Lyon, Grenoble, Saint-Étienne, Lille, Toulouse, Montpellier, and Rouen in theirs town and for six weeks it's forbed to go out of their house after 9:00pm. by my courses in the university i can't stops myself to think about the amateurs sports teams who teain after their jobs and it permit to her to unwind of their day of work and their practice their passion. trainnings wascurently in 7:30pm/8:0pm to 9:30pm so teams who are theirs trainnings at thise hour can't practice during six weeks. the covid 19 handicap the amateur sport also in the little towns who are nearly to big towns very impact by the virus, for exemple in rugby each of teams can't access to their cloackroom for the social distanciation, it can be funny about one side like this week where a rugby team give theirshower outside nearly to the ground where an other team was played so it can be a funny picture. in my opinion it isn't logical to approuve rugby and don't give the permission to use loackroom because in a rugby match all of the players be in contact their huddle up to their partners, in the scrum, rucks and in tackles so take a shower with people with their palyed isn't a danger to take the covid and it's very pleasant to be clean in the car for the return but it's the gouvernment decision

Joret Maël

Back to top Go down

Post by Joret Maël Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:49 pm

Today I am going to talk about my sport, the rugby, so just the recent event in my life about this sport. I started to play rugby at Angouleme when I was 4 years old and I stay at the rugby club of Angouleme to my 18 years old. There are one year and 3 months I decide to go to COC the La Couronne Team of rugby, to play in the team of adults who are not professional in opposition of the SA XV. I arrived In this team where I know each peoples yet but not all of the team, so I must to take the time to learn to know the players with who I play the Sunday and I discover a lot of goods peoples with the same values like me. When I was including in the team It was the happiness because nothing is better than play in a team where you are friends with all of them. I discover a second time the pleasure to play rugby. So, good news never comes alone like we said in France, my first season in this club was stopped by covid 19 and we must stop to play in April, all the team was disappointed by this news. So, our trainers take all of they can to re-motivate all the team to do a big season in 2020-2021. The season started with a good way, we do good maths and the team was good, in a personal point I do a good beginning and all the past season I played in the second team, at the last match a do my first match in first team, so all was very good and the second wave of covid 19 arrived and all the match to January the 10th was cancelled. Personally, I am disgusted and my motivation down a little to continue my efforts to stay in form, I go to gym 4 times a week and I did good trains but know with the quarantine I can’t train myself at rugby but with luck I can continue my training at home because my father did a lot of bodybuilding in the past and he buy a lot of gym devices so I can do a lot of sport during the quarantine in the sale tile to do my homework of course 😉.

Joret Maël

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum