UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APP Floriane TISNE

2 posters

Go down

APP Floriane TISNE Empty APP Floriane TISNE

Post by TISNE Floriane Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:37 pm

Good morning Sir,
Today I will tell you about my animals and animals in general. I chose this topic because animals are my second passion with sport. At home, in La Rochelle, I have a dog named Folia who is 10 years old. I also have a rabbit named Lulu who is 4 years old. My dog is my whole life and we share a great complicity together. My rabbit is very domesticated, he spends most of the day out of his cage and he is very happy. I am very touched by the animal cause and I would like all animals to have a home.
I do not understand how people can leave their animals on the side of the road, on the highway or in the ditches. Do you think that’s normal? It’s like leaving a child on the side of the road because you want more, or it’s not nice, or it’s not what you want. People are shocked when we compare animals and children but it is the same thing!! Except that the animals are abandoned them unfortunately. I don’t understand what can happen in people’s heads when they leave their animals.
For me, people who do this should be punished by law, sent to prison because they are If it were up to me, I would save all the animals that need it! Even the animals that are mistreated! Because I didn’t mention it, but people who abuse animals should be sent to prison and answer for their crimes. For mistreatment towards children and condemned but that towards committing crimes. They should not even be given animals.
animals is not punished enough!

TISNE Floriane

Back to top Go down

APP Floriane TISNE Empty Re: APP Floriane TISNE

Post by TISNE Floriane Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:42 pm

Good morning Sir,
Today I will tell you about my civic service. This year I chose to do the FFSU civic service at the CAF. I have validated a lot of classes which allows me to perform this civic service.
In my missions I have several things to do. I have to communicate with the SUAPS and teachers who are on Poitiers. I must try to keep a link between Angoulême and Poitiers. But I am more specifically concerned with taking the students' licences so that they can participate in competitions in the sport they want. To do this, I do tenure in an office at the CAF to take students' enrollment. At the moment, I am doing several permanences because it is the beginning of the year and therefore the beginning of the registrations. I haven’t had a lot of people right now. I also manage the jerseys when the teams are playing. I’m the one who supplies the jersey bag with the right number of jerseys inside so they can go to their match. I am in charge of communicating with the team captains. I have to say the time and place of the game when a team is playing.
Besides, I can also set up sports events. For example, a 3x3 basketball tournament is being planned for the end of the year and I am responsible for making the tournament poster and communicating with a gentleman from the French basketball federation. I’ll have to take the players' registrations just like the FFSU. Then, when there are competitions in the CAF gymnasium, I will have to be there and help organize and run smoothly.
This civic service takes time in the week but I love what I do. I’m going to discover another world and take more responsibility!

TISNE Floriane

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:52 pm

It sounds a good step towards the world of work.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

APP Floriane TISNE Empty JOB of summer

Post by TISNE Floriane Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:04 pm

Good morning Sir,
Today I will tell you about the seasonal work I did this summer. This summer, I worked to pick melons in the fields. It is hard work and requires a certain physical condition. I was in charge of picking the melons. So you’re down all the time, with your back bent back to see if the melons are ripe or not. At first, I got down on my knees to avoid shooting on my back but after a while it’s hard to get up every time and you have to go as fast as possible. At night, when I went home, my back hurt and my legs hurt. But as the weeks go by, you get used to it and you get over the pain. The days were long or short depending on the number of ripe melons. I started with a 9 o'clock day because there were a lot of melons and we had to do the whole field. We would stay on a field for a few weeks and then change fields. The fields were more or less long and wide. But, often a normal day lasts between 7-8am and that’s already a lot. We started at 6:30 in the morning, we had a break at 10:00, then the picnic to eat at 12:00 and sometimes we didn’t have an afternoon break. At lunch we had our cooler and we ate sandwiches or salads that we had prepared. So the meals were not very balanced. At first it was very hard but after that it was. Besides, in the team I was in there was a very good atmosphere. I got along with everyone and we laughed. This good atmosphere made me want to come back every morning otherwise it would have been very hard if there had not been this atmosphere. So I met beautiful people while doing a difficult and very physical job. I am very happy to have held the two months in this job even if it was very hard. At the end of the season I said I would do it again next year to also see the people I knew, but I don’t think I’ll do it again. I’d like to work in something that I’m really interested in, like animating sports or working in a zoo. Because, it was still very difficult as a job I want to repeat it.

TISNE Floriane

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:38 am

It's the type of job that robots should do isn't it?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

APP Floriane TISNE Empty Summer 2019

Post by TISNE Floriane Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:39 pm

Good morning Sir,
Today I will tell you about the France 3x3 basketball open. It took place in La Rochelle the year in July 2019. It is a tournament that brought together teams from around the world and smaller local teams from France. During this tournament, I volunteered to help organize and monitor during the tournament. The tournament took place over a week and I was present all week because I liked helping during this tournament. In fact, I monitored that the balloons do not go into the port of La Rochelle during the matches of big matches, I helped the registration of the young people who wanted to participate, I participated myself in health sport and discovery. During this healthy sport, we were able to discover and play armchair basketball with professional players. I was able to meet and see great teams like: France, Russia, Italy, the Netherlands and Spain. As a volunteer, I was able to take pictures with these teams during their training during the day. The days were long because in the evening there were games and it ended late (about 00:00).
I really enjoyed helping during this tournament, because I was in the world of basketball, organization, I met great people of the federation and I am very happy. I love basketball and that is why I am happy to have been able to participate in this tournament and see the unfolding from the inside. Early in the 2020 season, I received a diploma from the president of the basketball federation congratulating me on my activity and dedication to the cause of basketball.

TISNE Floriane

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TISNE Floriane Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:43 pm

Yes, I agree with you, the robots should pick up the melons.

TISNE Floriane

Back to top Go down

Post by TISNE Floriane Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:11 am

Good morning Sir,
Today I will tell you about this period that is not simple. But I’m not going to repeat what we hear all day long, but I’m going to tell you about the events that affect each of us and in particular birthdays. Indeed, I turned 20 on Sunday and it was very hard to celebrate in small committee, without my whole family. The hardest was not to see my sister. My sister works in Lyon now, she is 24 years old and I see very little of her. On Sunday, I had a hard time telling myself that she won’t be here for my birthday this year. I wanted to have a big party because, of course, we don’t get to be 20 every day and we have to celebrate. Not seeing my friends, was very complicated too, because even if I received a ton of messages it is not the same as celebrating it with these friends.
This year is not the year to celebrate 20 years and I am a little sad that it has passed as. But we have to take care of our loved ones, and that’s what we did with my parents. I also saw that the STAPS student office was interviewed about this in the newspaper «La Charente Libre». I find that they spoke well and that indeed, for us students we should live the best moments, the best holidays of our lives because we are the good age but we are deprived by this virus unfortunately.
I could say more about that, but it would be far too long. I will conclude by saying that we are all affected for whatever reason.

TISNE Floriane

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:22 am

Happy Birthday. cheers

To me a birthday is just another day. you can celebrate it later if it is so important. I guess Christmas - a time we traditionally get together and celebrate as a whole nation is going to be another strange and unique event this year.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TISNE Floriane Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:53 pm

Admin wrote:Happy Birthday. cheers

To me a birthday is just another day. you can celebrate it later if it is so important. I guess Christmas - a time we traditionally get together and celebrate as a whole nation is going to be another strange and unique event this year.

- It’s true I agree with you, this year Christmas is going to be strange for everyone. I hope we can all celebrate it one way or another.

TISNE Floriane

Back to top Go down

Post by TISNE Floriane Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:53 pm

Good morning Sir,
Today I would like to talk about the training I am doing to become a basketball coach. I am a formation called the CQP1 de Basket and you have to get at least two to become a coach. There are three. I started this training on October 24th. I did a face-to-face training day in limoges with great coaches. Then I did three days of training in videoconferencing with a teacher from Poitiers.
The three days of training in Distansky and the federal day of the CQP1 allowed me to address the different themes seen previously. I needed to learn more about the attitude, behavior and posture that a coach should have vis-à-vis players. This information was indeed brought to me through the different sharing with the coaches and at the end of the practice of exercises. In addition, over the various exercises, I was able to highlight the main idea and their objectives. I will therefore be able to build a session sheet more efficiently by now adapting the exercises according to the problem.
These days of training as a sports coach gave me even more desire to continue in this direction. I am very motivated to continue on this path with other formations. I look forward to learning more methods and techniques to pass on my knowledge as a coach.
For my part, these trainings seem to me essential and necessary in the sports coaching specialty of the STAPS license. They have enriched my knowledge and are interesting, informative and beneficial to my learning.
I am really looking forward to passing on my know-how to young and old alike. I think it’s a bit like you when you put your knowledge on English.
I think I will continue to write on Upenglish because I like to talk about various subjects and others and it allows me to continue speaking English. I find that English classes stop much too early in the semester when the semester is not even over. I find that unfortunate.
In addition, I apologize for not having written last week, I devoted myself to my activity report on my training for the CQP1.

TISNE Floriane

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:08 pm

I agree with you Floriane.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content