UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Subject 7 - Politics

+17
Gabin Mardikian
Benjamin
Clarence
BOUTAUD Camille
Emma Bourgeaux
Thomas HERONNEAU
Bastien Morin
Oscar Hobson
Albane de Braqu
DUMAS Alexis
romain.changeur
Baptiste LÉRAUT
pablobrandeau
Dupas Maxime
Florian Freté
CROUZAT Emelyne
Admin
21 posters

Go down

Subject 7 - Politics Empty Subject 7 - Politics

Post by Admin Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:23 am

Are you interested in Politics? Why or why not? What could the state do to make you more interested in Politics and voting?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Subject 7 - Politics Empty Re: Subject 7 - Politics

Post by CROUZAT Emelyne Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:56 am

I've always been interested in politics from an early age. I'm not sure why I was attracted to her maybe because I have lots of ideas that I'd like to be worth. I think that the state should first explain to us what politics is like from all these angles and show us these fore-likes and disadvantages. Then the state should make sure to show that it concerns everyone by exposing certain problems that will concern us and ask us our opinion and our solution as its we will participate and perhaps it will develop in people the envy of participate more often so to vote.

CROUZAT Emelyne

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Florian Freté Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:17 pm

I have been interested in politics since I was about 15 years old. I think the leaders of the government are not fit to govern but I will not speak more on this subject. But France is not the only country where politics are going badly when we look at the example of the United States and Donald Trump. The state should initiate us more in the policy in youngest age possible, in the re-entry to the college for example, with courses of policies.

Florian Freté

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dupas Maxime Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:45 pm

First of all, I am not at all interested in politics because it does not interest me and politicians are people that I do not carry in my heart!
I believe that me and politics don't go together at all even if politics do everything I want I don't know if that would interest me...
But it is important to go and vote because if we do not vote we let others decide for us!

Dupas Maxime

Back to top Go down

Post by pablobrandeau Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:58 pm

I'm not necessarily interested in politics but it's still interested in knowing who to vote for and especially for decisions. It is still important politics because people of our country are beaten so that we can have this right and therefore we must keep it in our favor.

pablobrandeau

Back to top Go down

Post by Baptiste LÉRAUT Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:01 pm

I am more and more interested about politics, I think it is the age to be interested in it, because I can now vote to even participate in the politics of the future. I watch a lot of political news on the Internet. I especially watch a lot of informative videos on the current society in order to understand the politics of France. However, I find that I do not know enough about politics, I wait for the presidential election to begin to understand French politics.
It is France that has interested me in politics, and happily otherwise I think there would be a problem in education because politics is part of the education.

Baptiste LÉRAUT

Back to top Go down

Post by romain.changeur Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:08 pm

No I am not interested in politics after I like to inform myself of the news every day but no more. I’m not attracted to politics because it uses a really special vocabulary, so to understand it you really have to be passionate, I think.
For me to be interested in politics it would be necessary to change precisely what I have just said above and in addition that they talk about things that may concern us so that we are more attracted by it

romain.changeur

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DUMAS Alexis Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:36 am

I've been interested in politics for a long time because it's something that is part of our daily lives and has an impact. The State to get us more interested in politics, it should talk about it more neutrally at school, give a playful aspect with quizzes, pushing the student to go and find out more.

DUMAS Alexis

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Albane de Braqu Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:42 am

I am not interested in Politics, I think that is very complicated with lot of terms i don't know. I find it hard to get interested because they seem to bicker all the time regardless of the subject and I find it tiring to hear them "hit" on each other. But I know it's importante and even without being a big fan we have to be interested in it a minimum to be able to vote and elect in our opinion the politician who best represents our ideas

Albane de Braqu

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Hobson Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:15 pm

I'm not too interested in politics because it just seems like all politicians do is shout at each other and never actually listen to one other they just think that they are right and barely ever even try to understand the other spectrum of the situation but I can't really blame politicians it's the system that privileges bigots who make the most noise or the most outrageous clames (not to mention anyone in particular Donald Trump) but that's just my opinion and I'm open to listening to other peoples.

Oscar Hobson

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bastien Morin Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:31 am

Personally, politics do not interest me at all, the people who work in this field are all liars who help very few people and who sees only one thing, increasing the wealth of the state.
We have the example during this second confinement where the population works during the week but on weekends, they are obliged to stay at home. In this case, there is no more pleasure in living. In order for me to be interested in politics, everyone should already be on an equal footing, with a salary and a fixed domicile. But politicians don't care, they prefer to argue between different political parties. It would take a wonderful person to come to change this country that is getting worse and worse.

Bastien Morin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas HERONNEAU Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:23 pm

I'm not necessarily interested in politics, but I try to be aware of what's going on in the world. Because politics is quite hard to understand I think it can be learned over time and with life experience. I think that if the state would give young people a little more voice, it would make people want to go and vote because everyone has things to say

Thomas HERONNEAU

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Bourgeaux Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:07 pm

I’m not really interested in politics; I don’t understand much about politics. But I think that in order to interest more young people, I think they should be more interested in us. And I think I will start to review the school practice, and why not do as in America, that is to say to do classes until 3 pm and then practice sports throughout the end of the day. But if not, I’m not really interested in politics.

Emma Bourgeaux

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BOUTAUD Camille Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:48 pm

I have never really been interested in politics because I find it complicated. In order for me to be more interested, perhaps we should talk about a simpler subject for young people, or explain to us more about what this is about

BOUTAUD Camille

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarence Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:00 am

I come from a political family, my grandmother was in politics for a long time and was well known in Charente, so yes i'm interested.
I think that today many people do not approve of the decisions of high politicians but do not know how politics works and do not put themselves in the shoes of high politicians. I have noticed that in almost all decision cases it will go one way for some and not for others. Politics is a very complicated world, a lot of people talk but few would dare to make decisions

Clarence

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:31 am

To be honest, I don't really like politics because I find it way too complicated. But I do think that it's important to know the minimum, to understand how your contry and the world works. Most people in politics are liars anyway, I mean come on look at Boris, I am quite embarassed to have him as the Prime Minister of my country.

Benjamin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabin Mardikian Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:35 am

Personally, I am not very interested in politics even though some subjects may interest me more than others. I think that all political figures hide a lot of things from us and that, basically, none of them are honest. Nevertheless, when there is a strong political blow I am interested in it. For me, the media have the most important role in politics. Politicians are nothing without the media. For me to be interested in politics, all politicians should really say what they think and not hide anything.

Gabin Mardikian

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninon Ragot Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:53 am

Honestly, I am not interested in politics. I find it complicated. In addition, I have the impression that we are not told everything, the politicians are hiding things from us.
On the other hand, I think it is important to start monitoring politics more closely. Most of us have just turned 18 and we will be able to vote so it's important, it concerns us more, it's for our future.

Ninon Ragot

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jérémy Hachani Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:21 pm

I’m more or less interested in politics, I’m just following the news that’s on the news. I regularly look at the political developments taken by the Ministry of Sport. Because this is the political point where I feel most concerned.
Then, of course, during the various elections that are planned, I do my duty as citizens. Precisely, I take my little legs and I rush to the polling station.

Jérémy Hachani

Back to top Go down

Post by Truffandier Elise Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:28 am

To be honest, politics is not a world I’m really interested in. It’s not that I think it sucks, but I’ve never really been interested in it. Maybe I’ll like it, but I don’t feel I need to be interested in it, because as a private citizen if I don’t agree with something, my opinion can’t change anything. So that’s why I’m not interested in politics.

Truffandier Elise

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Piekarski Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:02 am

I'm not really interested in politics, although I find some subject interesting, politicians make it uninteresting to me. Politicians talk a lot in order not to say a lot, not to tell the truth directly, or to make people think that they have a lot of ideas when in practice they don't.
A politician, most of the time, only works for his sake, to be elected.
But we must still at our age follow a minimum of politics because we are old enough to vote and it is an important right.

Paul Piekarski

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum