UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APP Trawalé Nathan

Go down

APP Trawalé Nathan Empty APP Trawalé Nathan

Post by Trawalé Nathan Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:34 pm

hello John with a little bit of delay I present you my series of APPs which will be summaries of the physical preparation I was able to do during my internship at Angoulême Charente Football Club.

Each episode will be the summary of 1 week of training.

Trawalé Nathan

Back to top Go down

APP Trawalé Nathan Empty Re: APP Trawalé Nathan

Post by Trawalé Nathan Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:14 pm

Episode 1: towards

It all started on July 20th. I had never met my players, I had just had them on the phone a few weeks before and I didn't know what to expect.
My programme for the week consisted of 5 training sessions for 5 days, with the first two sessions devoted to taking measurements and some physical tests.
At first glance with the players, the atmosphere was pretty cool and some players were eager to work. The next two sessions were more playful and present to allow the players to regain some sensation on the field with and without the ball. All this before the Friday session which was going to be very complicated. The Friday session was dedicated to the most physical test, the 30-15 IFT. This test consisted of calculating the VMA of each player over 30 second periods in a shuttle.

Trawalé Nathan

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trawalé Nathan Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:04 pm

Episode 2: Working at your own pace

For this second week, the theme is dedicated to MPA (Maximum Aerobic Power). Each player who has taken the VMA test has his own work rhythm.
This means that each player has his number of mettre to perform on sequences of land work. My method of land work is the 15-15, that is to say that the player will cover a certain number of meters in 15 seconds, then rest for 15 seconds and so on in blocks of 6 minutes.
After this athletic work the coach decides to set up games so that the players still touch the ball and the sessions do not resemble athletics.
By training the players have at least one block of 6 minutes but this can be up to 3 blocks.

Trawalé Nathan

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trawalé Nathan Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:45 pm

Episode 3: Preparation for the first match

This third week of recovery should conclude with a friendly match. Our week is programmed so that the players put in some effort but not too much so that he can keep his energy for the match. We are going to carry out small exercises of speed and motor skills during this week and above all a lot of positioning on the pitch so that the players find tactical sensations and above all that they find automatisms among themselves.
For the match we will be moving on the field of a team younger than us but playing at a higher level. We start the match well by opening the score with a sublime shot from distance. Very quickly the locals will put their foot on the ball and will logically equalize on a corner. Afterwards the lack of rhythm is felt at home and we are going to concede a second and then a third goal. The game will remain there, we will start with a defeat but with a positive side because good things are seen on the field.

Trawalé Nathan

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down